Bronze
PM me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and wackedchives
ok I will be pming you soon.

Can u guide me on procrastination

check my threads
“Check my threads” nigga ur a retard UR a moron, ur gonna lie to ppl here, cant believe u said check my threads jfl, nigga when i say that it actually makes sense, u when u miss on most of ur threads and cope with so much shit shouldnt be saying that

i guess its not free. how many do you take ?
This guys a fucking retard dont pm him dawg ive argued with him hes an actual moron

• +1
Reactions: mathis
This guys a fucking retard dont pm him dawg ive argued with him hes an actual moron
nigga on my dick 24/7 saying oral minox has no side effects "top 5 iq"

“Check my threads” nigga ur a retard UR a moron, ur gonna lie to ppl here, cant believe u said check my threads jfl, nigga when i say that it actually makes sense, u when u miss on most of ur threads and cope with so much shit shouldnt be saying that
nigga when did i miss show me one thread

nigga on my dick 24/7 saying oral minox has no side effects "top 5 iq"
Crazy how ive only talked to once but im ur dick 24/7 mathis is sm1 ik so im telling him not to pm ur dumbass, also i never said it has no sides u fucking retard

Crazy how ive only talked to once but im ur dick 24/7 mathis is sm1 ik so im telling him not to pm ur dumbass, also i never said it has no sides u fucking retard
u legit did nigga and idfc if you know him you legit got 0 fucking iq hop off my dick and get off my threads dirty nigga stop talking to me

nigga when did i miss show me one thread
U litteraly have 2 threads the sympeptide thread which was a decent thread and ur peptide thread which theres hundreds of, not only that its useless as theres better things to take and do, also ur bad take was saying pdo isnt better than the shitty peptide and generalizing undereye to blood flow THAT WAS ACTUALLY THE MOST RETARDED SHIT IVE SEEN ON THIS FORUM LMAO

u legit did nigga and idfc if you know him you legit got 0 fucking iq hop off my dick and get off my threads dirty nigga stop talking to me
I legit didnt show me where i said that, im smarter than u nigga lmao so keep coping, nigga got so mad hes crying telling me to stop talking to him wow

U litteraly have 2 threads the sympeptide thread which was a decent thread and ur peptide thread which theres hundreds of, not only that its useless as theres better things to take and do, also ur bad take was saying pdo isnt better than the shitty peptide and generalizing undereye to blood flow THAT WAS ACTUALLY THE MOST RETARDED SHIT IVE SEEN ON THIS FORUM LMAO
nigga you generalized that dark undereyes are bc of a lack of fat pads, and I never said PDO's we're worse than peptides you jew, I even fucking said in the thread the peptide only does 19% so its a fucking boost to wtv ur already doing

I legit didnt show me where i said that, im smarter than u nigga lmao so keep coping, nigga got so mad hes crying telling me to stop talking to him wow
nigga you aint smart

nigga you generalized that dark undereyes are bc of a lack of fat pads, and I never said PDO's we're worse than peptides you jew, I even fucking said in the thread the peptide only does 19% so its a fucking boost to wtv ur already doing
I generalized that usually its from lack of fat pads or bones which is true jfl, u literally said pdo wouldnt help so stop coping and trying to larp jfl, ik it said 19% i read ur thread nigga thats why i said why were u defending it so much jfl, and all i said was there are better options jfl not that its bad jfl jfl

nigga you aint smart
Yeh i am lmao check recent posts and check my j147 guide lmao doubt ud be able to understand anything with yo peptide dick sucking head ass

I generalized that usually its from lack of fat pads or bones which is true jfl, u literally said pdo wouldnt help so stop coping and trying to larp jfl, ik it said 19% i read ur thread nigga thats why i said why were u defending it so much jfl, and all i said was there are better options jfl not that its bad jfl jfl
I never said any shit abt PDO's being bad, I fucking love PDO's but generalizing that lack of fat pads is the problem for everyone is straight up a LIE, It can be true for some ppl but some ppl just have fucking other problems, it's the same as fucking saying that everyone can't build muscle bc of certain fuckin genes, no it doesn't always have to be that way could just be your diet or sum shit

I never said any shit abt PDO's being bad, I fucking love PDO's but generalizing that lack of fat pads is the problem for everyone is straight up a LIE, It can be true for some ppl but some ppl just have fucking other problems, it's the same as fucking saying that everyone can't build muscle bc of certain fuckin genes, no it doesn't always have to be that way could just be your diet or sum shit
I NEVER GENERALIZED JUST FAT PADS GNG HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT, R WE DYSLEXIC

Yeh i am lmao check recent posts and check my j147 guide lmao doubt ud be able to understand anything with yo peptide dick sucking head ass
anyone can copy off of a study gng

Except theres almost no studies on j147, and none of the studies mention much i said, since i didnt copy off the study but wrote it myself

Go off tho

I dont say top 5 iq as troll nigga ik i am u can say muh ego i still iqmog u

I dont say top 5 iq as troll nigga ik i am u can say muh ego i still iqmog u
the fact you can copy a study and reword it doesn't mean shit to me nigga, I could do the same, ttm when you get straight A's gng

the fact you can copy a study and reword it doesn't mean shit to me nigga, I could do the same, ttm when you get straight A's gng
I do get straight As, i have a 4.0 gpa, and im graduating 2 years early, then im going to ge an endocrinologist which ive already been studying for since ive been 14, but go off king, also none of the studies have anything i mentioned, i wrote my post based on theory, unlike ur theories my theories connect everything, so my theories are usually not theories but facts, go off tho

I do get straight As, i have a 4.0 gpa, and im graduating 2 years early, then im going to ge an endocrinologist which ive already been studying for since ive been 14, but go off king, also none of the studies have anything i mentioned, i wrote my post based on theory, unlike ur theories my theories connect everything, so my theories are usually not theories but facts, go off tho
nigga my theories arent theories, i state what's said on the fucking studies, idc abt ur mouse alzheimer drug theory :lul:

nigga my theories arent theories, i state what's said on the fucking studies, idc abt ur mouse alzheimer drug theory :lul:
yeh no shit i doubt ur smart enough to think of theories, also im not surprised u didnt read my post and clearly if u did im not surprised u couldnt understand shit since the post wasnt for alzheimers if u read the title or even 1 molecule ud know, go off tho queen

yeh no shit i doubt ur smart enough to think of theories, also im not surprised u didnt read my post and clearly if u did im not surprised u couldnt understand shit since the post wasnt for alzheimers if u read the title or even 1 molecule ud know, go off tho queen
the drug is legit created for Alzheimers, like most iq drugs are

the drug is legit created for Alzheimers, like most iq drugs are
😮 what no way r u serious??? Dude thats insane, u have to be lying right now i cant believe this, its for ALZHEIMERS??? Idk how u came to this discovery but ur a genius