Dont bonesmash guys.

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Dont get me wrong, bonesmashing works. Been doing it for 3 weeks. Video called one of looksmaxxer today after 3 weeks and he said i have ascended from before. So it works.

But while i was bonesmsshing now, idk what happened but i cant close my jaw now jfl. I cant feel my jaw and my jaw isnt closing. My mouth is wide open and m salivating. Is it over?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, thereallegend, Luxury and 1 other person
every looksmaxx is a risk bro is part of it take the risk or stay incel .minoxidel, sarms, surgery.....

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
every looksmaxx is a risk bro is part of it take the risk or stay incel .minoxidel, sarms, surgery.....
True bhai, while m typing this, my mouth is s open

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
True bhai, while m typing this, my mouth is s open
go to the doctor if it doesn't go away within 3 days and say you fell or something

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
  • +1
what parts did you bonesmash?

Dont get me wrong, bonesmashing works. Been doing it for 3 weeks. Video called one of looksmaxxer today after 3 weeks and he said i have ascended from before. So it works.

But while i was bonesmsshing now, idk what happened but i cant close my jaw now jfl. I cant feel my jaw and my jaw isnt closing. My mouth is wide open and m salivating. Is it over?
Yeah...you hit that nerve chief,now your mouth is paralyzed....more luck next time

• +1
Don't do that, its not worth it. Only visible results from bonesmashing I've seen is when someone gets ran-over by a truck.

There is most likely plenty you can do before something so extreme, just remember to prioritize your health, both physically and mentally.

Do all the soft things first, haircut, gym, mewing, find some friends to raise you up, then go on to something more extreme like surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765
u overdid it

now u'll go through what the boxers go through