Don’t compare South Indians to niggers

neverascendcurrycel

neverascendcurrycel

Platinum
Stop relating us south curries to niggers that’s disrespectful to our race of people to compare us to niggers of all people the lowest of the low, at least compare us to north indians, Arabs and Asian who have had civilisation. They aren’t related to niggers any possible way.

They can’t built this in hundreds of years.

We got the bbc halo though

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, whiteislandpill, try2beme and 7 others
curries are brown and uncivilized , they cant behave and nobody likes them in baltics

• +1
Reactions: zan, TyroneFSFS, slavicpsycho and 2 others
Nigga being compared to BBC would be a halo for u incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Deleted member 18522, aesthetic beauty and 9 others
Stop relating us south curries to niggers that’s disrespectful to our race of people to compare us to niggers of all people the lowest of the low, at least compare us to north indians, Arabs and Asian who have had civilisation. They aren’t related to niggers any possible way.

View attachment 2783908

Nobody, trust me when I say this, compares the meme race known as curries a race made as the worlds comedy relief to blacks Aka a main character race a race of robust badboy moggers.

Learn your place pajeet and sftu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, aesthetic beauty, TyroneFSFS and 7 others
Nobody, trust me when I say this, compares the meme race known as curries a race made as the worlds comedy relief to blacks Aka a main character race a race of robust badboy moggers.

Learn your place pajeet and sftu
Stfu, you guys had no civilisation, you guys still shit on street more than us.

• +1
Reactions: Navnith, Mog3D and horizontallytall
Nigga being compared to BBC would be a halo for u incels
Don’t compare the meme race to the ultimate master race ever again. Blacks and curries aren’t even the same hue, curries when dark have an ashen disgusting dirty yellow undertone like they are DIRTY, blacks have a seamless obsidian statuesque complexion that is seamless.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, TyroneFSFS, try2beme and 5 others
Stfu, you guys had no civilisation, you guys still shit on street more than us.
We had more civilisations than curries lol. Mansa Musa could have brought your whole country as literal slaves stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TyroneFSFS, try2beme, Manu le coq and 4 others
Trueracechart

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 18522, aesthetic beauty and 8 others
southies loook better than niggers if they give up theri hindu diet

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, zura and neverascendcurrycel
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Navnith, Mog3D and 1 other person
Yall only claim muslims when it benefits you 😂😂😂
He’s black… doesn’t matter if he’s Muslim, and I don’t have issues with Muslims I’m west African so why would I care? My people live alongside Muslims don’t mistake us for faggot Americans

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

View attachment 2783908

Indians have terrible SMV

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Mansa Musa only converted to Islam to trade n stuff
No, his ancestors did but not him, Islam granted many benifits to the Sahel region

He’s black… doesn’t matter if he’s Muslim, and I don’t have issues with Muslims I’m west African so why would I care? My people live alongside Muslims don’t mistake us for faggot Americans
Im kidding lol

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Like what retard?
Harmony, many groups got along as they had that in common, Africans are retardedly diverse and Islam helped breach past that cringe shit. It brought written language, better trade as well and architectural influences. I’m not even a Muzzie but it was a good thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Infinite and 2 others
Nonsense. Tell normies he’ll go ask normies and they will scream “india”

Notice how it’s acceptable to be racist to you fuckers lmfao get rkt kid your race is a literal meme literal fucking meme my guy.

Nobody cares about curries your women fuck other races even me and I’m incel all because they hate their men they don’t WANT YOU SUBHUMANS so you RESORT TO RAP

Literally you’d have to tie a woman down and threaten her family eradication to get a foid to fuck a curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TyroneFSFS, Infinite, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Indians are a meme

Nonsense. Tell normies he’ll go ask normies and they will scream “india”

Notice how it’s acceptable to be racist to you fuckers lmfao get rkt kid your race is a literal meme literal fucking meme my guy.

Nobody cares about curries your women fuck other races even me and I’m incel all because they hate their men they don’t WANT YOU SUBHUMANS so you RESORT TO RAP

Literally you’d have to tie a woman down and threaten her family eradication to get a foid to fuck a curry
IMG 20240305 131925

• JFL
Reactions: NotCarv

okay there are subhumans in every race of people, i can find indian subhumnas that would make this guy look like a chad.

+ we have the oldest civilization in human history so get rekt

View attachment 2783908

Looks like a McDonald’s playable area

they worse than niggers

only nerds care about iq jfl
curry self hate is so strong I have had many say “we are also black” so fucking insulting, what a joke of a people. They try to sully Iranic race and Ayrabs by claiming “brown” Arabs wo. I grabbed a ayrab from a club ( gulf) I thought she was paki cos she was dark, she was disgusted and offended (still let me kiss her and shit)

most foids would unironically be like 'fuck my family' in that situation

• JFL
Reactions: NotCarv
All indians are legit subhuman nobody will fuck u

• +1
Reactions: cxmplaint
jfl

• WTF
Reactions: Mog3D