Don’t compare South Indians to niggers

Why are you arguing about this when you had no part in the development or future of either nations

Why are you trying to prove the superiority of your ancestors?

Just as the sins of the father are not the sins of the son, nor is his success

You are not your predecessors, this is equivalent to a 40 year old boomer getting upset over the outcome of a sports game.

their sense of pride is somehow affected by individuals with no relation to them.

Just like you trying to claim your nation is superior, when you did not build it, you were just born in it.

Pointless. Proud of what? Not yourself.
Omg. someone spoke what I thought
why the fuck r ppl so proud of something their ancestors did? it just proves they have nothing else going for them

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel and Gaygymmaxx
Why are you arguing about this when you had no part in the development or future of either nations

Why are you trying to prove the superiority of your ancestors?

Just as the sins of the father are not the sins of the son, nor is his success

You are not your predecessors, this is equivalent to a 40 year old boomer getting upset over the outcome of a sports game.

their sense of pride is somehow affected by individuals with no relation to them.

Just like you trying to claim your nation is superior, when you did not build it, you were just born in it.

Pointless. Proud of what? Not yourself.
yea you are right, individuals matter, I haven't encountered any Blacks who are bad towards me particularly, so forgive me on that. I shouldn't have done this post also, but yeah man this post is bait, don't take seriously if you personally offended.🤜🤛

yea you are right, individuals matter, I haven't encountered any Blacks who are bad towards me particularly, so forgive me on that. I shouldn't have done this post also, but yeah man this post is bait, don't take seriously if you personally offended.🤜🤛
I never get offended

And I'm indian jfl

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel
Stop relating us south curries to niggers that’s disrespectful to our race of people to compare us to niggers of all people the lowest of the low, at least compare us to north indians, Arabs and Asian who have had civilisation. They aren’t related to niggers any possible way.

View attachment 2783908
They can’t built this in hundreds of years.

We got the bbc halo though
Stfu South dindians look nigger+aboriginal pheno

Ovaar

ik i've seen those threads

LMAOO

and i don't get offended when ppl talk abt my race of girls, as long as it's not any female relative of mine idgaf
Notice how that retard is crying about me. I have that idiot manletwhateverhisnameis on my ignore he’s a joke. Idiot is speaking about my current inceldom as if I was always incel. Even then im More MGTOW now as I don’t go out or speak to any female ever. But when u did my exploits were mad