Don’t compare South Indians to niggers

curry self hate is so strong I have had many say “we are also black” so fucking insulting, what a joke of a people. They try to sully Iranic race and Ayrabs by claiming “brown” Arabs wo.
i know i wish those subhumans would stop trying to associate with us
I grabbed a ayrab from a club ( gulf) I thought she was paki cos she was dark, she was disgusted and offended (still let me kiss her and shit)
was she cute? yeah if u call an arab a curry they will go apeshit even if they genuinley look it

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

was she cute? yeah if u call an arab a curry they will go apeshit even if they genuinley look it
why do arabs hate curries?

Half the thread is ignored content JFL
I feel like I should ignore OP too. Dravidian pitch black subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Infinite, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
why do arabs hate curries?
they don't hate them they just don't wanna be associated with them for obvious reasons, for the typical stereotypes (dirty, smellly etc. )

they don't hate them they just don't wanna be associated with them for obvious reasons, for the typical stereotypes (dirty, smellly etc. )
ngl i rather be black then indian

both monkeys tbh niggers just have less terrible smv jfl at these comments

• JFL
Reactions: NotCarv
And nigger are below 80

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Stop relating us south curries to niggers that’s disrespectful to our race of people to compare us to niggers of all people the lowest of the low, at least compare us to north indians, Arabs and Asian who have had civilisation. They aren’t related to niggers any possible way.

View attachment 2783908
They can’t built this in hundreds of years.

We got the bbc halo though
1a67f270 478b 4e19 a313 097ca1476d39
Images 19

okay there are subhumans in every race of people, i can find indian subhumnas that would make this guy look like a chad.

+ we have the oldest civilization in human history so get rekt
Kys sandnigger

Don’t compare the meme race to the ultimate master race ever again. Blacks and curries aren’t even the same hue, curries when dark have an ashen disgusting dirty yellow undertone like they are DIRTY, blacks have a seamless obsidian statuesque complexion that is seamless.
The peanut butter complexion JFL

Stop relating us south curries to niggers that’s disrespectful to our race of people to compare us to niggers of all people the lowest of the low, at least compare us to north indians, Arabs and Asian who have had civilisation. They aren’t related to niggers any possible way.

View attachment 2783908

Dnr dalit

She was kinda fat tbh not the type I’d go for. Some here woudl say curvy but to me she was kinda fat. But I needed it @ the time cos I had just been crying cos a foid rejected me in the club before I bumped into this stupid bitch

• +1
She was kinda fat tbh not the type I’d go for. Some here woudl say curvy but to me she was kinda fat. But I needed it @ the time cos I had just been crying cos a foid rejected me in the club before I bumped into this stupid bitch
and what gulf country was she from

i mean idc that much but ur joking right :ROFLMAO:
Just know I cuck ethnics. I am the bane of every ethnic understand I am the one that you should fear not Bradley or Chad it’s ME. Ironically white men are safe as I don’t go for their hoes as they are the hardest for me to pull

• JFL
Lmao how to get into any ethnic or mutt girls head. Mexicans / brown latinas hate this shit too

Just know I cuck ethnics. I am the bane of every ethnic understand I am the one that you should fear not Bradley or Chad it’s ME. Ironically white men are safe as I don’t go for their hoes as they are the hardest for me to pull
@yeeyeeslayer the other day he cried about being a sexless suicidal incel who is gonna kill himself and wanna leave the country dont believe his schizo larp stories jfl

also he is a ugly short darkskin nigger that larped as half turkroach on lookism.net

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Navnith and Lynxress
@yeeyeeslayer the other day he cried about being a sexless suicidal incel who is gonna kill himself and wanna leave the country dont believe his schizo larp stories jfl
ik i've seen those threads
also he is a ugly short darkskin nigger that larped as half turkroach on lookism.net
LMAOO

and i don't get offended when ppl talk abt my race of girls, as long as it's not any female relative of mine idgaf

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

I mean he keeps obito as his pfp so no wonder he is a weak cuck like obito

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Infinite and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, yeeyeeslayer and Lynxress
im sorry you had to read those comments @Mog3D i like you

• Love it
Reactions: Mog3D
I mean he keeps obito as his pfp so no wonder he is a weak cuck like obito
obito is an OP high IQ dark triad evil gigachad, i aspire to be like him

+ he mogs you and me and all of our bloodlines so sush

Stfu, you guys had no civilisation, you guys still shit on street more than us.
that's bullshit, many great civilisations were born in africa.

learn about Mansa musa the richest man of existence. and the malian empire back in 14th century at its peak t was 5 time bigger than current france.
it had word knews lbraries hosting books on astrology, medcine, maths geometry etc.
his great uncle mansa abukari 2 was knewn world wide as a agreat adventurer for his army of 800 ships and travelled the world, he has been rumored to have discovered america.

african civilisation and culture is reallly rich? it's a shame very few people take the time to get learn about it, and just assume thaty they all lived naked in the woods

i'll give you a list of a frcation of existing african empires and civilisation

1. The Mali Empire (c. 1235–1600): Known for its wealth, especially in gold, the Mali Empire was one of the largest empires in West Africa. It reached its peak under the rule of Mansa Musa, who is famous for his pilgrimage to Mecca, during which he displayed the empire's wealth in gold.
  2. The Songhai Empire (c. 1464–1591): Successor to the Mali Empire, the Songhai Empire expanded to become one of the largest states in African history. It was well-known for its sophisticated bureaucracy and learning centers, especially in its capital, Timbuktu, which housed one of the oldest universities in the world.
  3. The Kingdom of Aksum (c. 100–940 AD): Located in what is now Ethiopia and Eritrea, Aksum was a trading empire that controlled parts of the Arabian Peninsula. It adopted Christianity early, in the 4th century, and developed a unique script known as Ge'ez.
  4. The Ethiopian Empire (c. 1137–1975): Also known as Abyssinia, the Ethiopian Empire was notable for its long independence, only briefly interrupted by Italian occupation. It boasts a rich heritage, including the Solomonic dynasty and the claim of descent from the biblical King Solomon and Queen of Sheba.
  5. The Benin Empire (c. 1180–1897): Located in what is now Nigeria, the Benin Empire was famed for its art, especially its intricate bronze sculptures. Its capital, Benin City, was described by early European explorers as one of the most beautiful and well-planned cities.
  6. The Great Zimbabwe (c. 11th–15th century): The center of a vast trading empire in today’s Zimbabwe, known for its impressive stone structures, the Great Zimbabwe ruins. It was a sophisticated city-state linked to long-distance trade networks.

Last edited:
Imagine starting a war for some Becky that didn't even liked you.

Obito is a meme, madara and Itachi were much better
water, itachi is just effortlessly cool and madara is a dark triad mogger

View attachment 2783908

It's literally disrespect to Africans

Jfl at thinking any Indians > Africans in terms of smv

that's bullshit, many great civilisations were born in africa.

learn about Mansa musa the richest man of existence. and the malian empire back in 14th century at its peak t was 5 time bigger than current france.
it had word knews lbraries hosting books on astrology, medcine, maths geometry etc.
his great uncle mansa abukari 2 was knewn world wide as a agreat adventurer for his army of 800 ships and travelled the world, he has been rumored to have discovered america.

african civilisation and culture is reallly rich? it's a shame very few people take the time to get learn about it, and just assume thaty they all lived naked in the woodsView attachment 2784205View attachment 2784203

View attachment 2784203
This is a troll post, I know curries are no better than Blacks jfl, I just want to make a bait post. Yea man black mog us:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TyroneFSFS and Manu le coq
It's literally disrespect to Africans

Jfl at thinking any Indians > Africans in terms of smv
It's not about smv, I know curries are bottom of the barrel. It's about civilization, they probably mog us in that regards too.

• +1
Reactions: TyroneFSFS and Infinite
It's not about smv, I know curries are bottom of the barrel. It's about civilization, they probably mog us in that regards too.
Why are you arguing about this when you had no part in the development or future of either nations

Why are you trying to prove the superiority of your ancestors?

Just as the sins of the father are not the sins of the son, nor is his success

You are not your predecessors, this is equivalent to a 40 year old boomer getting upset over the outcome of a sports game.

their sense of pride is somehow affected by individuals with no relation to them.

Just like you trying to claim your nation is superior, when you did not build it, you were just born in it.

Pointless. Proud of what? Not yourself.

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel and Infinite
This is a troll post, I know curries are no better than Blacks jfl, I just want to make a bait post. Yea man black mog us:feelswhy:
idk abt mogging or not, a white normie will slay way less than a curry chadlite.

dont let these racists convince you of the opposite i've seen it all the time, as a rare 1% o the member of the forum who actually slay and have a clue of what life is really like.

but dont ever lie on africa you disgusting pajeet scum, or i will stomp your wimp malnourished shit filled skull on the sidewalk of your mumbai slum. got it?

• +1
Reactions: TyroneFSFS, Infinite and neverascendcurrycel
About time you admitted.
Do note all curries aren't bad, maybe around 0.01% of you are worth living, the rest, just kys