Don’t ever go clubbing

D

Deleted member 52601

Gold
If you are below 6ft. I got mogged brutally by tallfags making out with stacies. Fuck my life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, thereallegend, horizontallytall and 8 others
how tall are you? you could wear lifts in the club

did u get anything?

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 20370 and tasmanian devil
Blue 💊 crap. Over if below 6ft
fraud ro 5’11” like me

you can even fraud 4 inches of height too popular slayers like supreme lord @Amnesia have 200+ slays and fraud 4 inches in height (5’9”——6’1”)

fraud ro 5’11” like me

you can even fraud 4 inches of height too popular slayers like supreme lord @Amnesia have 200+ slays and fraud 4 inches in height (5’9”——6’1”)
Amnesia is a liar.

blame it on the height lol the reason you went home empty handed is because you’re not good looking

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
blame it on the height lol the reason you went home empty handed is because you’re not good looking
Height is 98% of looks

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior and blithe
Literally slayed at club last week at 179cm unfrauded. Danced with two foids all night and my 186cm friend tried to join, they stayed with me jfl.

Keep coping as @blithe said, you just aren’t good looking

• +1
Reactions: blithe
Literally slayed at club last week at 179cm unfrauded. Danced with two foids all night and my 186cm friend tried to join, they stayed with me jfl.

Keep coping as @blithe said, you just aren’t good looking
179 is literally above average you low iq fuck

179 is literally above average you low iq fuck

You’re retarded, wearing normal shoes im still around 183cm. You can literally wear lifts to 180-83 but sit here and cry, fucking trucel

it's true. 'height > face' is true for clubs because of the lighting and consumption of drugs/alcohol. women want to be dominated and there is also the social aspect of dancing/talking with a short vs tall man. no woman wants to be seen with a short man by all her friends and strangers.

it's true. 'height > face' is true for clubs because of the lighting and consumption of drugs/alcohol. women want to be dominated and there is also the social aspect of dancing/talking with a short vs tall man. no woman wants to be seen with a short man by all her friends and strangers.
Facts