Dont follow any of the pills: blackpill,bluepill,redpill, this is what you should do instead.

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
People who only follow the beliefs of a specific pill are so retarded (e.g only believing in blackpilled beliefs). The problem with sticking to only one pill is that you will be tunnel visioned and develop biases towards your chosen pill.

Instead use your own brain and take the best parts of everypill, black, red or whatever. If you can combine your knowledge of the blackpilled ideal psl looks along with redpilled persistence then you will be improving more than someone who only follows a single pill. The truth is a balance of all pills, blackpill is too hopeless, unsolving and needlessly negative while redpill and bluepill is the opposite which can often be cope. I see so many pure blackpillers saying they want to die because they dont look like o’pry 😂, and some redpillers coping with obvious failos. The most realistic approach is balance as all these pills want you to be biased towards beliefs, instead, adopt all of them.

Sorry if this was confusing i dont know if i explained what i meant correctly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Emanuel, thecel, SonOfDarkseid and 19 others
Usually when there’s multiple different strong opinions to one topic the answer lies somewhere in the middle

Being fully blackpilled, redpilled or bluepilled is cope but u should try to understand all and find that sweetspot

Hardcore blackpill is not true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Sub0, Detective and 5 others
Looksmax :blackpill:

Statusmax :redpill:

Moneymax :redpill:

Personalitymax :bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, aspiringexcel, try2beme and 4 others
Usually when there’s multiple different strong opinions to one topic the answer lies somewhere in the middle

Being fully blackpilled, redpilled or bluepilled is cope but u should try to understand all and find that sweetspot

Hardcore blackpill is not true
obvious water tier thread with retard normie virtue signalar enlightened centrist

KYS RETARD 1

KYS RETARD 2

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, saiya_online, mizzy and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
obvious water tier thread with retard normie virtue signalar enlightened centrist

View attachment 2414994

KYS RETARD 1

KYS RETARD 2
It’s not that both sides are wrong. I don’t think you payed attention to my post

If there are 2 or more hardcore groups usually the answer lies somewhere in between

There’s a reason they all think certain way but if one was definitive it would be the only possible answer

That’s why i don’t take the blackpill 100% to heart even tho a lot of it is right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529 and EnglandBadman
People who only follow the beliefs of a specific pill are so retarded (e.g only believing in blackpilled beliefs). The problem with sticking to only one pill is that you will be tunnel visioned and develop biases towards your chosen pill.

Instead use your own brain and take the best parts of everypill, black, red or whatever. If you can combine your knowledge of the blackpilled ideal psl looks along with redpilled persistence then you will be improving more than someone who only follows a single pill. The truth is a balance of all pills, blackpill is too hopeless, unsolving and needlessly negative while redpill and bluepill is the opposite which can often be cope. I see so many pure blackpillers saying they want to die because they dont look like o’pry 😂, and some redpillers coping with obvious failos. The most realistic approach is balance as all these pills want you to be biased towards beliefs, instead, adopt all of them.

DNR I will become a slayer then get a harem and tons of children and then raise them to Chad tier

• JFL
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid

Pills are nonexistent. It was all a dream

common sense

This is not how it works. Truth about human nature and this world overall is objective and blackpill describes it the best.

• JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
This is not how it works. Truth about human nature and this world overall is objective and blackpill describes it the best.
You could argue that it s more accurate as compared to the other pills, but never that it is the final truth , if it was the truth we would all come to an agreement but we dont .

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
You could argue that it s more accurate as compared to the other pills, but never that it is the final truth , if it was the truth we would all come to an agreement but we dont .
Yep, i couldn’t be asked to explain it to this guy, thanks. He’s probably new to blackpill and thinks hes discovered the truth of the world. The real truth is that even though blackpill is the closest to the truth, it still gets a lot wrong just like the rest, you’d have to be low iq or retarded to not realise this.

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK