The Pills as Sets: Blue, Red, Black, White. (Legacy Thread)

Fate grand order and codm
You are probably like me and don’t like being around other people. So you will have to find some solitary activities and hobbies which will help you be more comfortable with yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Ark and edgemaxx
Perhaps it would be better for you to transfer those energies towards other things that can give you more dopamine. Maybe you can go and walk out at night when there’s little people around.
I did these, i went for walks and smoked but sjits boring now tbh, cant smoke cuz of my thyroid

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
You are probably like me and don’t like being around other people. So you will have to find some solitary activities and hobbies which will help you be more comfortable with yourself.
I dont like people.

• +1
I dont like people.
Same, but if you don’t like other people, you have no other choice but to love yourself and do whatever means the most to you. It might come to a point where it might be better to abandon society.

Same, but if you don’t like other people, you have no other choice but to love yourself and do whatever means the most to you. It might come to a point where it might be better to abandon society.
Icw already abandoned society i dont even go out other than college, and i hardly attend it anymore

• +1
I did these, i went for walks and smoked but sjits boring now tbh, cant smoke cuz of my thyroid
You can try going to other places at night other than your usual local area. Go everywhere around your city, and maybe your country.

Icw already abandoned society i dont even go out other than college, and i hardly attend it anymore
You could become a travelling wanderer. Staying in the same place for long will continually to fuck you mentally.

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
You can try going to other places at night other than your usual local area. Go everywhere around your city, and maybe your country.
I did all these btw, tried them

• +1
  • +1
blackpill > whitepill > bluepill > redpill (from best to worst)

• +1
blackpill > whitepill > bluepill > redpill (from best to worst)
Blackpill has long outlived its usefulness tbh. This is how you cultivate forums full of pessimistic doomers.

Blackpill has long outlived its usefulness tbh. This is how you cultivate forums full of pessimistic doomers.
when i say blackpill i’m not referring to retarded fake doomer shit such as the users who believe a certain facial measurement is everything or height is everything, but rather just the truths about life such as the real reason behind inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Ark and Tabula Rasa
when i say blackpill i’m not referring to retarded fake doomer shit such as the users who believe a certain facial measurement is everything or height is everything, but rather just the truths about life such as the real reason behind inceldom
You are referring to the genetic determinism aspect? I understand that too

WP is just a typical optimistic nihilism cope, in the end all of them return to the blackpil.
BP is a primordial energy exist before time and space.

treating the pills as an extension or expanded subset or superset of one another made no sense, all of them literally antagonize each other by nature. These beliefs dont go upward to be better or life-affirming, its have seperate thing going on in it.

And what the fuck is this set logic usage?

• +1
WP is just a typical optimistic nihilism cope, in the end all of them return to the blackpil.

treating the pills as an extension or expanded subset or superset of one another made no sense, all of them literally antagonize each other by nature. These beliefs dont go upward to be better or life-affirming, its have seperate thing going on in it.

I still hold that optimistic nihilism is the way forward rather than to remain mired by the pessimism of the Blackpill.

I was not the creator of the original thread, so I can’t really answer your criticism about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30611

This was the first thread in a series of three, so perhaps you can wait for the next threads about it.

The Pills as Sets.

SergeantIncel

Sep 11, 2018

Bluepill:bluepill:, Redpill:redpill: and Blackpill :blackpill:

As I've explained before, the Bluepill is not objectively incorrect. It was a valid ideology which during previous decades where technology was not developed worked just fine. Face-to-face communication and personality were important, all due to the scarcity of competition, long-distance communication, and hypergamy.

The Redpill is an EXPANDED ideology of the Bluepill, taking what is known of it and adding the ideas of attitude, SMV, approach, game, and others on top. It builds upon it. By this I do not mean that the ideas of the Bluepill are literally used in the Redpill, but rather that they are analyzed and worked upon to extend the ideas to a more astute approach in our current society.

The Blackpill is, once again, an extension of the Redpill, but in the EXTREMES of attractiveness. By this I mean that the Redpill works fine for ~5/10 to ~8/10 men (or rather, from medium to decently attractive men), but it breaks down for the extremely unattractive and extremely attractive; it is not the most efficient then as looks prevail on top of attitude and approach. The Blackpill explains what happens in these extremes, on top of explaining the middle points (expanded upon from the Redpill).

The Whitepill ⚪

The Whitepill, which I'll get to in a future thread, is the next iteration of the pill. It extends from the Blackpill in terms of acceptance, self-improvement, and "looking towards the future". If the Blackpill teaches you how the world works, it is only natural the next step is to apply this knowledge in a practical approach to life. The Blackpill will tell you how things suck if you're ugly, but not how to move on with your life; how to live. It tells you, if you want to be a bit dramatic, "cope or rope". The Whitepill applies this knowledge to solve that issue and tell you what to do from here on. Do you want to forget women? Accept your place in the chain? We'll discuss this in a future thread.

And so, the following image shows how one could look at the ideology of pills as sets, each being a subset of the next:

View attachment 2683714

Bluepill ⊂ Redpill ⊂ Blackpill ⊂ Whitepill
Each pill is an extension of the previous, taking an ideology of the past to build a more adjusted vision for the present (Or in the case of the Whitepill, for the future).

For those who have reached the point of accepting the Blackpill, the Whitepill is the next step. It is hardly known or understood, but I feel it is the next step in the ladder and we should be working on it.
Holy shit this is good quality thread

try to take care of your health
I give up tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar and Michael Myers
its internal. it was always internal, from the beggining, im not larping or anything, i was raped at 4 years old, my memory is vivid but i can still remember it fosho. and then i developed every possible mental ilnesses and all the bad personality disorders. there is no help for me, and i broke my tooth at 17 literally two hours ago, fucking over
Pedro Pascal Hug GIF by HBO

my man... my condolences

• Love it
Currently going through the whitepill. Accepting your fate is tough, but when you do you feel good, relaxed.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
its internal. it was always internal, from the beggining, im not larping or anything, i was raped at 4 years old, my memory is vivid but i can still remember it fosho. and then i developed every possible mental ilnesses and all the bad personality disorders. there is no help for me, and i broke my tooth at 17 literally two hours ago, fucking over
My condolences Bhai. If you want to talk about it and get it off the rest I’ll be there. You look htn btw

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
My condolences Bhai. If you want to talk about it and get it off the rest I’ll be there. You look htn btw
Im goin to pyschologist thanks bhak

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and sub5c3l
  • +1