The Pills as Sets: Blue, Red, Black, White. (Legacy Thread)

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Supreme Overlord of Japsterdam
The Pills as Sets.

SergeantIncel

Sep 11, 2018

Bluepill :bluepill:, Redpill :redpill: and Blackpill :blackpill:

As I've explained before, the Bluepill is not objectively incorrect. It was a valid ideology which during previous decades where technology was not developed worked just fine. Face-to-face communication and personality were important, all due to the scarcity of competition, long-distance communication, and hypergamy.

The Redpill is an EXPANDED ideology of the Bluepill, taking what is known of it and adding the ideas of attitude, SMV, approach, game, and others on top. It builds upon it. By this I do not mean that the ideas of the Bluepill are literally used in the Redpill, but rather that they are analyzed and worked upon to extend the ideas to a more astute approach in our current society.

The Blackpill is, once again, an extension of the Redpill, but in the EXTREMES of attractiveness. By this I mean that the Redpill works fine for ~5/10 to ~8/10 men (or rather, from medium to decently attractive men), but it breaks down for the extremely unattractive and extremely attractive; it is not the most efficient then as looks prevail on top of attitude and approach. The Blackpill explains what happens in these extremes, on top of explaining the middle points (expanded upon from the Redpill).

The Whitepill ⚪

The Whitepill, which I'll get to in a future thread, is the next iteration of the pill. It extends from the Blackpill in terms of acceptance, self-improvement, and "looking towards the future". If the Blackpill teaches you how the world works, it is only natural the next step is to apply this knowledge in a practical approach to life. The Blackpill will tell you how things suck if you're ugly, but not how to move on with your life; how to live. It tells you, if you want to be a bit dramatic, "cope or rope". The Whitepill applies this knowledge to solve that issue and tell you what to do from here on. Do you want to forget women? Accept your place in the chain? We'll discuss this in a future thread.

And so, the following image shows how one could look at the ideology of pills as sets, each being a subset of the next:

Pill Overview

Bluepill ⊂ Redpill ⊂ Blackpill ⊂ Whitepill
Each pill is an extension of the previous, taking an ideology of the past to build a more adjusted vision for the present (Or in the case of the Whitepill, for the future).

For those who have reached the point of accepting the Blackpill, the Whitepill is the next step. It is hardly known or understood, but I feel it is the next step in the ladder and we should be working on it.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: kiyopon, Ark, Latinolooksmaxxer and 11 others
Context: The term Whitepill can be found in public discourse as far back as 2017, although always in a sparse, ambiguous, and shifting manner. A formal foundation for the meaning and usage of the term, as well as its contrast and relationship to the other pills, was first posted in three public threads by SergeantIncel, which came into existence from private conversations on the matter from earlier in 2017.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ark, humanoidsub7, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
cool thread nigga
2368F63E 4C2C 40B7 A04A 7A2037090B76

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rteme, Deleted member 34058, Latinolooksmaxxer and 9 others
read every single pixel

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Do you find this subject interesting?
yes, sadly reminded me how @Schery6 didint reach the whitepill, maybe he could of reached paradise who knows

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Tabula Rasa
yes, sadly reminded me how @Schery6 didint reach the whitepill, maybe he could of reached paradise who knows
Yes, it is best that we move on from Blackpill pessimism.

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist, Ark, Deleted member 34058 and 1 other person
@emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Tabula Rasa
i am ropepilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, sub5c3l, Primalsplit and 1 other person
IMG 6322

• +1
I didn’t do this write-up btw, it’s a legacy repost
I know but I told him about the whitepill as invented by Sergeant a few days ago. And then you posted this so I had to tag him.

• +1
I know but I told him about the whitepill as invented by Sergeant a few days ago. And then you posted this so I had to tag him.
I’ve made my own original threads about the Whitepill after I was no longer Blackpilled. Would you like to see them?

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and Michael Myers
I’ve made my own original threads about the Whitepill after I was no longer Blackpilled. Would you like to see them?
Yes of course! I do not subscribe to any pill but I would say I am more whitepilled than blackpilled or bluepilled or redpilled.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Tabula Rasa
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar and Michael Myers
One’s suffering is caused from the external or internal. Is it one or the other, or both?
its internal. it was always internal, from the beggining, im not larping or anything, i was raped at 4 years old, my memory is vivid but i can still remember it fosho. and then i developed every possible mental ilnesses and all the bad personality disorders. there is no help for me, and i broke my tooth at 17 literally two hours ago, fucking over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Deleted member 49130, Ark and 3 others
its internal. it was always internal, from the beggining, im not larping or anything, i was raped at 4 years old, my memory is vivid but i can still remember it fosho. and then i developed every possible mental ilnesses and all the bad personality disorders. there is no help for me, and i broke my tooth at 17 literally two hours ago, fucking over
My condolences. If your external circumstances have no bearing on your suffering, what is it that specifically holds you back from ending your mental anguish?

White pill is law. Imagine not being optimistic and looking forward to improve at all costs.

• +1
Reactions: Ark, Deleted member 34058, Deleted member 29747 and 2 others
White pill is law. Imagine not being optimistic and looking forward to improve at all costs.
I agree with the former, however the red or blackpilled form of self improvement is not something that sits well with me.

My condolences. If your external circumstances have no bearing on your suffering, what is it that specifically holds you back from ending your mental anguish?
the thought, of life getting better.. what if i rope and it was about to actually get better? but thats just dreams and delusions, even if i go to a psychiatrist,therapy is not helping me, im ropepilled now. and therapy is a bullshit jfl, i can tell those things to myself, ive been doing it for my whole life, it doesnt work anymore

• +1
Reactions: Ark, Deleted member 34058 and Tabula Rasa
I agree with the former, however the red or blackpilled form of self improvement is not something that sits well with me.
90% of Red pill is nonsense, but what about blackpill self-improvement you don't like? do you condemn invasive surgery?

• +1
the thought, of life getting better.. what if i rope and it was about to actually get better? but thats just dreams and delusions, even if i go to a psychiatrist,therapy is not helping me, im ropepilled now. and therapy is a bullshit jfl, i can tell those things to myself, ive been doing it for my whole life, it doesnt work anymore
Oh, sorry, I didn't mean that in the context of ending your life! What I meant was what part of you internally that keeps you suffering?

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
90% of Red pill is nonsense, but what about blackpill self-improvement you don't like? do you condemn invasive surgery?

I've made a thread regarding the difference between self development and self improvement. Invasive surgery is not something I condemn, unless it is towards a desire that is materialistic and overly obsessive which induces unfulfilment, negativity, anxiety etc.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Oh, sorry, I didn't mean that in the context of ending your life! What I meant was what part of you internally that keeps you suffering?
i dont know, i sleep ''happy'' while i wake up sad or angry for no reason, thats my bpd, i sit at college everyday, alone, no friends, no one talks to me, and i feel, idk how to explain, too much sadness in my body....!!! shits so bad, ive been like this cuz no one wanted to be with me, i have autism too and Probably other personality disorders i dont know about

• +1
Reactions: Ark and Tabula Rasa
sorry, hope it gets better for you.

• JFL
sorry, hope it gets better for you.
this is literally cope, nothings gonna help me, im ropepilled, im cursed, not even meds or any type of therapy

• +1
i dont know, i sleep ''happy'' while i wake up sad or angry for no reason, thats my bpd, i sit at college everyday, alone, no friends, no one talks to me, and i feel, idk how to explain, too much sadness in my body....!!! shits so bad, ive been like this cuz no one wanted to be with me, i have autism too and Probably other personality disorders i dont know about
same

• So Sad
this is literally cope, nothings gonna help me, im ropepilled, im cursed, not even meds or any type of therapy
and im also too poor for that shit, cant even go to psychologist, or get a new tooth, shits painful

• +1
and im also too poor for that shit, cant even go to psychologist, or get a new tooth, shits painful
ask ur parents for a tooth implant

i can only say one thing, i was good, and i didnt care about all the shit i did as a kid, i hurt animals, killed them, shoplifted as a 8 yo, but it atleast gave me satisfaction, everything ended at 14, the first symptoms of BPD appeared, i was thinking i had powers when i was just unlucky asf, cuz everything i thought of and dreamed about didnt happen, i thought that was my power jfl

• +1
I've been hurt a lot too in life. I've acknowledged and accepted that the world is unfair, some people will never have any other troubles, while the unfortunate will be disadvantaged their whole life. You can't change the past and the things that you experienced. What you can do now is to let go of the hurt and accept it and move on.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ark and Samsepioler
I've been hurt a lot too in life. I've acknowledged and accepted that the world is unfair, some people will never have any other troubles, while the unfortunate will be disadvantaged their whole life. You can't change the past and the things that you experienced. What you can do now is to let go of the hurt and accept it and move on.
thats literally cope for me, even if i dont think about it or im not sad, i have BPD, that makes me depressed 24/7 or just mad

• +1
thats literally cope for me, even if i dont think about it or im not sad, i have BPD, that makes me depressed 24/7 or just mad
If your sadness is a result of your mental condition, I wonder if it's possible to rationally acknowledge that it's an inevitable part of your brain functioning, and remain committed to your daily activity.

• So Sad
If your sadness is a result of your mental condition, I wonder if it's possible to rationally acknowledge that it's an inevitable part of your brain functioning, and remain committed to your daily activity.
no this cant be done, do you know how sadness feels? make that sadness 10x, thats how it is. im not even joking its BPD

• +1
no this cant be done, do you know how sadness feels? make that sadness 10x, thats how it is. im not even joking its BPD
I see. I can only suggest finding some strategies to mitigate its effects during your depressive states. Otherwise, the only way forward from here is to no longer be consumed by the pessimism and negativity of the Blackpill. A good first step would be to disavow it.

• +1
I see. I can only suggest finding some strategies to mitigate its effects during your depressive states. Otherwise, the only way forward from here is to no longer be consumed by the pessimism and negativity of the Blackpill. A good first step would be to disavow it.
Ive tried everything, for 1 year now, nothing can be done other than roping

• +1
  • So Sad
Ive tried everything, for 1 year now, nothing can be done other than roping
It’s not impossible to live with mental illness. Don’t immediately jump to suicide as a final option. Everyday living is fraught with suffering, but you have to find purpose in whatever you are doing day to day or you will just collapse.

• So Sad
It’s not impossible to live with mental illness. Don’t immediately jump to suicide as a final option. Everyday living is fraught with suffering, but you have to find purpose in whatever you are doing day to day or you will just collapse.
All i do is play video games im tired jfl

• +1
Fate grand order and codm
Perhaps it would be better for you to transfer those energies towards other things that can give you more dopamine. Maybe you can go and walk out at night when there’s little people around.