The Whitepill (Legacy Thread)

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Supreme Overlord of Japsterdam
The Whitepill

SergeantIncel

Sep 14, 2018

Introduction

The Whitepill will be the vessel I use to leave ideas I've had over a period of time, derived from the Blackpill.
It is a 'white' pill because it incorporates (in additive color) the teachings from all other pills.

In my last thread I showed the following:

Pill Overview

Why is there a need to expand beyond the Blackpill? :blackpill:
  • Objective:
    The Blackpill explains more accurately than any other pill how our society works in terms of sexual and romantic behavior, but it does not offer solutions from that point onward. The limit is the explanation, and how to deal with that information is up to the person receiving the knowledge.
  • Happiness:
    Because of the grim and sad nature of this reality, the user is left to deal with the world seen with these new "nightmare goggles" on his own. Hope, willpower, and future prospects may be affected.
  • Progression:
    Like any idea or project, once the problem is fully understood and marked the next step is to find the most effective way to counter or adapt to the problem. The Blackpill doesn't focus on this.
What is the Whitepill? ⚪

The Whitepill then is an expansion of the Blackpill in terms of acceptance of the truth of our society.
Now that the facts are clear about how romantic and sexual relationships work, the Whitepill focuses on maximizing happiness for the person.

This can work in two ways, to my knowledge:

1. Path of stabilization: The person decides to reject society at large, focusing on minimizing pain and creating a stable life. Examples: LDARing, NEET life, acceptance of position in life, loss of hope and ideals, escape through drugs, alcohol, time-consuming hobbies, avoidance of "thinking about life" (injustice, pain, and suffering), etc.
  2. Path of improvement: The person decides to accept (a flawed) society at large, focusing on improving their life wherever possible. Examples: Pursue economic or status gain, knowledge gain (either for curiosity or status/monetary gain), appearance gain (looksmaxing), social gain (social life), etc.
Both paths aren't mutually exclusive, most people will go more towards one than the other.
The Blackpill however has incidentally created the first path naturally. When I post more threads, I'll focus on the exact points of the second path.

-------------------------

Isn't this...?

Bluepill?: No. The Whitepill is not about coping nor being in denial of a situation. It is about acceptance and legitimately ''moving on'. Buddhism is a light comparison to it.

Redpill? No, the Redpill talks about maximizing ways to engage and "win over" women and/or relationships. Whitepill tries to make the issue of women inconsequential to your happiness.

MGTOW? No, that community has the core values of getting away from women and "focusing on yourself". The former is sometimes born from anger of not being able to get relationships or from a failed relationship ("divorce rape"). The latter is not necessarily self improvement for the sake of happiness, but to prove a point ("see? I can be happy without women").

Looksmaxing? No, looksmaxing is about self-improvement of appearance, but the aim of it can vary: Some use it to improve their chances with girls, some for the physical benefits, some for vanity, etc. It can be an aspect of Whitepill if used for the aim of one's happiness without an ulterior motive.

Questions:

You can't make the Bluepill be a subset of Redpill, the ideologies are mutually exclusive!

The way I see it the Redpill is an extension of the Bluepill: It doesn't say the Bluepill is wrong, it says that it has its time and place to be right (which is in the past, when communications weren't extensive). Check this thread to understand what I mean better.

Where did this come from?
The ideas that I'm writing above are mine and had brewed in my mind for some time now. The actual word Whitepill already existed and had some vague terms attributed to it, but I've found no actual theory developed of it in depth. You are free to ignore, rework, or work upon my ideas.

What about the Purplepill / Greenpill / Yellowpill / Etc?
I've barely heard about them if at all. To my understanding they are amalgamations of existing pills.

Are you saying the Blackpill is wrong / outdated?
No, the Blackpill is very true and valid today. The Whitepill builds upon it.

Previous:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baban, champagnepapi, AscensionUwU and 1 other person
@JCaesar