Dont go to college before you’ve gotten your surgeries

I did all online classes and isolated myself at my parent's home while grinding money for surgeries in less than unethical ways. Gonna show up as PSL 6+ on campus when I am forced to switch to in person classes jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, LiterallyNightwing and Deleted member 31155
I did all online classes and isolated myself at my parent's home while grinding money for surgeries in less than unethical ways. Gonna show up as PSL 6+ on campus when I am forced to switch to in person classes jfl.
Whats your age now and how long did it take you to grind it?

Fun fact I actually had $100,000 at 19 in college through yoloing my savings in memecoins. However I subsequently lost it all and am quite depressed because I only have $3,000 now at 22.
This hits hard. My crypto portfolio in 2021 was nearly $80,000. I watched the crypto market crash all the way down. I was left with $25,000.

I just said fuck it and sold everything to pay for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 20064
Whats your age now and how long did it take you to grind it?
20 years old. I mastered the art of scamming oldcels online for major pay bro. Took about 6 months, done all within in my parent's basement jfl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and Krakowski
20 years old. I mastered the art of scamming oldcels online for major pay bro. Took about 6 months, done all within in my parent's basement jfl
Lol. Mirin. What surgeries you getting?

$15,000: Eyebrow transplant
$19,000: Full Rhinoplasty
$2,000: Skin Laser Treatments for acne scars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
It's never truly over. Sometimes you even have to do illegal shit (in Minecraft) to get money.

$15,000: Eyebrow transplant
$19,000: Full Rhinoplasty
$2,000: Skin Laser Treatments for acne scars
Isnt it a bit expensive for both rhino and eyebrow transplant though, I mean you could fly over some regions and get it 1/3 the price with favorable results

It's never truly over. Sometimes you even have to do illegal shit (in Minecraft) to get money.
Im too much of a moralfag to do such acts, I guess it depends on each individual though.

Isnt it a bit expensive for both rhino and eyebrow transplant though, I mean you could fly over some regions and get it 1/3 the price with favorable results
For Rhinoplasty, high cost is 100% justified. It's really important shit that can go wrong easily.

Eyebrows=50% of your eye area appeal no doubt. I would argue it's even higher than that.
Followed by 30% Eye shape
Followed by 20% Eye Color and Limbal Ring.

Eyebrow transplants almost always look uncanny because the surgeon is inexperienced. Incredibly precise placements is required.
I researched for the surgeon that is the best in the entire world. Mine was actually the first person to perform the surgery, and has done it on some celebrities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
For Rhinoplasty, high cost is 100% justified. It's really important shit that can go wrong easily.

Eyebrows=50% of your eye area appeal no doubt. I would argue it's even higher than that.
Followed by 30% Eye shape
Followed by 20% Eye Color and Limbal Ring.

Eyebrow transplants almost always look uncanny because the surgeon is inexperienced. Incredibly precise placements is required.
I researched for the surgeon that is the best in the entire world. Mine was actually the first person to perform the surgery, and has done it on some celebrities.
I see. If thats so, then I wish you luck and quick recovery with your surgeries.

@LiterallyNightwing should i get bimax CCW rotation + rhino, canthoplasty, infraorbital rims etc before mellanstadiet?

Its not because the surgeons are bad (usually) but because the tech isnt very good when it comes to transplanting in general. If you have course hair or any form of curls i’d advice you not to get an eyebrow transplant.

Temporal peaks is similar in that its hard to perform but even those are less noticeable Than an eyebrow transplant.

Surgery is cope, JFL if you think you can suddenly slay in Uni after years of obsessing over looks and getting pointless surgeries, you will end up a incel in the end cause of your mental state most likely.

There are better approaches
Surgery is what, 4 weeks out of commission? it’s cope to say that period is gonna make you a vegetable

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
Based as fuck OP @AscendingHero is this your plan too?

Imagine being sub htn in college. OVER