Don’t know what to do with my facial hair(No pictures).

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I’ve been wanting to grow a beard since for a while now, but my goatee is perfect. My mustache and beard are not connected, but they are perfectly parallel to each other. So, goatee or beard?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Your fat

Lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Absi, Ethnicsmatter, Edi and 3 others
Your facial hair is irrelevant since everyone will see you as fat fuck, no matter what your facial hair is.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Edi, Insomniac and 3 others
Your facial hair is irrelevant since everyone will see you as fat fuck, no matter what your facial hair is.
Why do u talk shit about me yet like my posts?

• +1
Reactions: Heirio and Deleted member 656
Just
Lose
Weight
You
Fat
Fucking
Fuck
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp, Insomniac and dogtown
Bro did you take the weight loss advice I gave you in the other thread? You can lose weight and still enjoy the food you eat.

I will eventually, cuck.
You could legit be an 8 PSL giga tyrone bbc under all that fat and instead you're wasting your time talking about beards and posting low IQ threads about your oneitis

Once you start to see some facial definition and can actually find your bbc hidden away under all the fat you'll feel much better tbh ngl

So you niggas just want me to look like a hobo while losing weight?

You could legit be an 8 PSL giga tyrone bbc under all that fat and instead you're wasting your time talking about beards and posting low IQ threads about your oneitis

Once you start to see some facial definition and can actually find your bbc hidden away under all the fat you'll feel much better tbh ngl

He’s a fat permavirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Jaw is law

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

Wise one, will my oneitis want me after looksmaxing transformation?
Bro did you take the weight loss advice I gave you in the other thread? You can lose weight and still enjoy the food you eat.
I’d still having shitting problems. And ain’t that weight loss advice just eating less?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
Wise one, will my oneitis want me after looksmaxing transformation?

I’d still having shitting problems. And ain’t that weight loss advice just eating less?
You'll have to try it to find out bro

I ascended like 3 PSL points cutting from 30% bf to 16% bf so there's definitely possibility

You fucks still answer my question? So disregard facial hair, look like a hobo as girls will find me unattractive anyway since I’m fat?

• +1
I’d still having shitting problems.

Your main priority should be losing weight, stop worrying about something as trivial as facial hair ffs

• +1
Your main priority should be losing weight, stop worrying about something as trivial as facial hair ffs
So look like a hobo, nigga?

Nah bro just a little bit ago you talked about going to prom
Don't have an excessive amount of facial hair as young as you are.

Nah bro just a little bit ago you talked about going to prom
Don't have an excessive amount of facial hair as young as you are.
Don’t remind me of Vietnam.

You are so fat, When you jump for joy you get stuck.

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
lose weight