Don't let the blackpill control your life

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Ogremaxxing
Consuming too much blackpill content, rotting on here, obsessing over flaws etc can all lead to a very unhealthy outlook on life.

Don't get so consumed with the idea of needing to look better than everyone, or only thinking about sex or relationships.

I know for me personally, ever since becoming blackpilled, my life has become worse, I have lost motivation and interest in other things. I used to be interested in learning about different topics and travel etc, but now my mind is on how I look, and obsessing over flaws on my face 24/7. Whenever I try to enjoy something, I have a voice in the back of my mind telling me I'm coping.

Don't let lookism convince you that you care more about these things than you actually do. Life isn't just about looking good and having sex, that would get old real quick. I have had many days ruined by analysing my face.

I joined here at 17, and now 21 and beginning to realise how pointless it is to place so much emphasis on lookism. Live life as you would before blackpill, and maybe looksmax the things you can change.

Water but still people here won't follow this. Ironically it's the newfags that will disagree, as I was also very fatalistically blackpilled when I first joined.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i hear voices, |Daddy_Zygos|, Mio and 28 others
Stfu faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, NarrowBones, EggKing and 10 others
This only applies to the TikTok teenagers on here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, mogstars, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Bluepilled faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, ManletBlackcel, thecel and 5 others
Retarded moron.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine and thecel
Why is everyone replying being such a meanie

• +1
Reactions: thecel, LabMale__ and optimisticzoomer
This only applies to the TikTok teenagers on here.
Nope, my most blackpilled stage was the first couple of months after I joined. Tiktokers are in that stage

Why is everyone replying being such a meanie
They're proving my point, while other males their looks level are out travelling and fucking their oneitis

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I know for me personally, ever since becoming blackpilled, my life has become worse, I have lost motivation and interest in other things. I used to be interested in learning about different topics and travel etc, but now my mind is on how I look, and obsessing over flaws on my face 24/7. Whenever I try to enjoy something, I have a voice in the back of my mind telling me I'm coping.
Congrats, you realized what actually matters and will affect most things in your life the most earlier
Don't complain about it making you muh more depressed because it was gonna hit you a like truck later if you never learned about it earlier.
Life is all about fulfilling your natural purpose as a male, and that's the only thing that makes you happy, which requires good looks.
"muh i cant do muh hobbies"
The blackpill won't "make you depressed" or "ruin your life" unless you're an unfixable subhuman stop being a bitch, use it as motivation.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Nick.Harte, cyprian_tomaszewski and 1 other person
while other males their looks level are out travelling and fucking their oneitis
Umm, i don't think so buddy boyo :lul:
And why do you think they're looksmaxxing? So they can do exactly that...

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Umm, i don't think so buddy boyo :lul:
And why do you think they're looksmaxxing? So they can do exactly that...
Not a single person here will actually lead a fulfilling life as long as they are regularly visiting this forum :feelsgood: :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Consuming too much blackpill content, rotting on here, obsessing over flaws etc can all lead to a very unhealthy outlook on life.

Don't get so consumed with the idea of needing to look better than everyone, or only thinking about sex or relationships.

Don't let lookism convince you that you care more about these things than you actually do. Life isn't just about looking good and having sex, that would get old real quick. I have had many days ruined by analysing my face.

I joined here at 17, and now 21 and beginning to realise how pointless it is to place so much emphasis on lookism. Live life as you would before blackpill, and maybe looksmax the things you can change.

Water but still people here won't follow this. Ironically it's the newfags that will disagree, as I was also very fatalistically blackpilled when I first joined.

Applys to all the people who struggle to process and accept concepts

U can’t just tell someone to not be neurotic about their appearance, it’s out of their control

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Lookologist003
It's hard man, I've been obsessed with looks even before I got into to the blackpill, since I was around 11 something. It's sort of ingraved in my brain at this point, I want to keep caring about my appearance ofc but I don't want to keep thinking about looks 24/7. Neither don't want to go talk to a fucking therapist or something like that either. Do you have any tips? I guess the first thing would be getting out of here but It's hard ngl. Never been ugly either so I don't know where the obession stems from.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCR7, borismonster, TheReckons and 1 other person
it's not bad , you are just paying the price for what you get

U can’t just tell someone to not be neurotic about their appearance, it’s out of their control
It's not possible to completely fix it, but it is entirely possible to improve and not constantly analyse your features in pics and mirror

If not you will never be satisfied even with surgeries. It's pure mental illness but brought on

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
They're proving my point, while other males their looks level are out travelling and fucking their oneitis
Users here are just Lost tbh. Hopefully, they will find their way back in time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003
that’s just the way it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Congrats, you realized what actually matters and will affect most things in your life the most earlier
Don't complain about it making you muh more depressed because it was gonna hit you a like truck later if you never learned about it earlier.
Life is all about fulfilling your natural purpose as a male, and that's the only thing that makes you happy, which requires good looks.
"muh i cant do muh hobbies"
The blackpill won't "make you depressed" or "ruin your life" unless you're an unfixable subhuman stop being a bitch, use it as motivation.M
Big cope. Youth last only one decade and after that it will get u down no mAtter how good u look. Blackpill is mental ill pill. U can get girls with ir social skill alone. Nobody is gonna give fuck about ur looks if u are Afraid of people. Looks are severly overated.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCR7, Mio, wollet2 and 4 others

Yeah Blackpill as I’m having no motivation and not achieving anything because “muh foids don’t like me” is very cuckish

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Pakicel
Big cope. Youth last only one decade and after that it will get u down no mAtter how good u look. Blackpill is mental ill pill. U can get girls with ir social skill alone. Nobody is gonna give fuck about ur looks if u are Afraid of people. Looks are severly overated.
The agepill is brutal but have you ever considered that the real problem is your @negativetiltedheart ?

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Bluepill.org if that was the case there wouldn’t be so many sexless normies in denial rn

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Yeah Blackpill as I’m having no motivation and not achieving anything because “muh foids don’t like me” is very cuckish
Tbh if most users here were kicked out of their parents and had to get a job and survive on their own, they would quickly forget about the blackpill. All their energy would be focused on escaping povertyceldom. Many would rope because they wouldn't be able to handle the cortisol spikes induced by not having enough money for food at the end of the month.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ecig, thecel and JosephGarrot123
jews control my life

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Bluepill.org if that was the case there wouldn’t be so many sexless normies in denial rn
Yeah but people def are more neurotic and less social and it impacts that statistic

Also if you rule out the obese, disabled, neurotic, oldcels, etc… way more normies are having sex

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and thecel
I spit on the Blackpill

@The Antichrist

• Woah
The agepill is brutal but have you ever considered that the real problem is your @negativetiltedheart ?
The problem is sure me but according to blackpill u are set if u look good. Reality is so different. Blackpill shit maybe happens in youth where people aint developed enough and they only care about face but adults are different.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel
How's the steak, cypher?

The problem is sure me but according to blackpill u are set if u look good. Reality is so different. Blackpill shit maybe happens in youth where people aint developed enough and they only care about face but adults are different.
It's great that you can introspect like that. Now that you have recognized the issue, you can begin the journey of healing your @negativetiltedheart .

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
the blackpill has entred my bloodstream.....

• Woah

one of the only great threads on here. sick of those acting like every location is the same

• +1
Reactions: thecel and optimisticzoomer
Blackpilled ppl with hope should be here and trying looksmaxxing.
Blackpilled ppl with no hope should be on .is

• Woah
  • +1
Dnr

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
It's great that you can introspect like that. Now that you have recognized the issue, you can begin the journey of healing your @negativetiltedheart .
Its hard 😢

Hon it feels like mental illnes.

• +1
Good post.

I always do whatever I want without giving a shit about anyone

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • JFL
Tbh if most users here were kicked out of their parents and had to get a job and survive on their own, they would quickly forget about the blackpill. All their energy would be focused on escaping povertyceldom. Many would rope because they wouldn't be able to handle the cortisol spikes induced by not having enough money for food at the end of the month.
That would make me happy bc then i would have to force myself to starvemaxx

• +1

21? Thought you were 61

I literally have nothing better to do then browsing incel forums all day, i have no gf, no friends, no nothing

Nigga I was born to the worst ethnicity on the planet, just thinking about the fact that even if I get 10 surgeries a tall white HTN will have more appeal than me makes me want to never leave the house.

• So Sad