Don’t Use Any Unnatural Products

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Anything that’s unnatural probably is harmful. Anything that’s not safe to eat probably is not safe on your skin. I personally have stopped using all products; no soap, no body wash, no shampoo, no tooth paste, no sunscreen, so moisturizer, no skincare of any other type except for coconut oil occasionally.

Read the ingredients of everything you use. Surely not all those ingredients are safe. Anything has the potential to harm your skin (or in the case of tooth paste your health due to the toxic fluoride

For example, zinc oxide causes skin aging

this does not mean you use some other sunscreen, I’m saying this so that you’ll understand that even the most putatively safe ingredients still are not safe. No study that I’m aware of has demonstrated long term effects of any ingredient.

Wash yourself only with cold water, brush teeth with water and a brush, ameliorate skin aging from sunlight from within by removing PUFAs and adding vitamin E and carotenoids like beta carotene and lycopene.

Reject unnatural products that will harm you

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLastLaugh, LVZZO, AySab and 13 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Are wireless headphones bad, I know they are unhealthy but how unhealthy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AySab, fuckedupmanlet, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Are wireless headphones bad, I know they are unhealthy but how unhealthy?
well, Bluetooth is unnatural and based on that has the potential for harm. But I’ve done no research on that so I have no idea if it’s harmful, how it’s harmful, or the degree of harm.

Apparently Bluetooth is in the radio frequency and has and frequently of 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz (gigahertz are 1 billionth of a hertz) and a maximum power of 100 milli watts. Im not a nerd so idk what any of this means but I’d be more concerned about cell phone radiation

“Mobile phones work by transmitting and receiving radio frequency microwave radiation. The radio frequency (RF) emitted by mobile phones is stronger than FM radio signal which are known to cause cancer.”

Idk how they can be a “radio frequency microwave” as I thought the type of radiation was based on frequency but this is concerning

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and 5'7 zoomer
Nigga thinks hes gonna turn into a sack of potatos
Sorry boyo we will all age like shit

• +1
Reactions: AySab and aleksander
People generally eat unnatural diets (because they become addicted to the engineered taste) and then try to fix the health consequences with more unnatural products. We wouldn't have trillions of dollars in supplementation, pharma, skincare and everything else if this wasn't the case. These people believe there is some holy grail product that will remedy all the problems caused by unnatural foods and they look in disbelief at primitive people with perfect teeth or glowing skin and perfect hair, it doesn't make sense to them. At no point do they ever consider that they are just hamsters on a wheel consuming product after product.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, aleksander, aspiringexcel and 4 others
People generally eat unnatural diets (because they become addicted to the engineered taste) and then try to fix the health consequences with more unnatural products. We wouldn't have trillions of dollars in supplementation, pharma, skincare and everything else if this wasn't the case. These people believe there is some holy grail product that will remedy all the problems caused by unnatural foods and they look in disbelief at primitive people with perfect teeth or glowing skin and perfect hair, it doesn't make sense to them. At no point do they ever consider that they are just hamsters on a wheel consuming product after product.
Regular Prolonged Fasting would remove the need for the medical industry and would prevent many health problems

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Thoughts on castor oil

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Thoughts on castor oil
Haven’t done any research but considering it’s a plant oil without added ingredients it’s likely to be safe.

Is roids natural

• Hmm...
Is roids natural
Definitely not if you get hormone levels above natural range. And even if you microdose, it’s not natural to have them exogenously supplied. I haven’t researched roids but I know theres many unnatural compounds used for that purpose.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Anything that’s unnatural probably is harmful. Anything that’s not safe to eat probably is not safe on your skin. I personally have stopped using all products; no soap, no body wash, no shampoo, no tooth paste, no sunscreen, so moisturizer, no skincare of any other type except for coconut oil occasionally.

Read the ingredients of everything you use. Surely not all those ingredients are safe. Anything has the potential to harm your skin (or in the case of tooth paste your health due to the toxic fluoride

this does not mean you use some other sunscreen, I’m saying this so that you’ll understand that even the most putatively safe ingredients still are not safe. No study that I’m aware of has demonstrated long term effects of any ingredient.

Wash yourself only with cold water, brush teeth with water and a brush, ameliorate skin aging from sunlight from within by removing PUFAs and adding vitamin E and carotenoids like beta carotene and lycopene.

Hey bro is it fine to use animal blood on your skin ?

• +1

Bro you will smell like shit 😭

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and fuckedupmanlet
Hey bro is it fine to use animal blood on your skin ?
I’m not studied in that but could introduce pathogens if unsterilized.

• +1
Reactions: DoII
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander and fuckedupmanlet
I’m not studied in that but could introduce pathogens if unsterilized.
Bro if they’re healthy animals it shouldn’t be a problem to use the blood on your skin or drink it tho right ?

• +1
Bro if they’re healthy animals it shouldn’t be a problem to use the blood on your skin or drink it tho right ?
If they aren’t infected then yeah probably no harm.

If they aren’t infected then yeah probably no harm.
I’m surprised women live past 30 lathering themself in that toxic makeup shit lmao
Have you read a few of the ingredients on it?

• +1
Well it probably explains why they age worse
The foids who wear makeup a lot often have prematurely wrinkled skin, jfl at their iq. The reason you get aged by toxins is because you eat them and then it harms you internally. External toxins like topical products and particulate matter (pollution) age primarily the skin

• +1
The foids who wear makeup a lot often have prematurely wrinkled skin, jfl at their iq. The reason you get aged by toxins is because you eat them and then it harms you internally. External toxins like topical products and particulate matter (pollution) age primarily the skin
is It fine if I lift weights twice a week on your anti-aging protocol bro?

• +1
is It fine if I lift weights twice a week on your anti-aging protocol bro?
Yes, how long do you lift? How hard? Do you get sore? 2 times a week sounds good depending on your other activities. Lifting weights is beneficial for anti ageing to an extent but if you get sore it may increase ageing, but the worst thing directly is endurance training. Lifting weights can indirectly age you by prompting you to consume high amounts of protein

• +1
Yes, how long do you lift? How hard? Do you get sore? 2 times a week sounds good depending on your other activities. Lifting weights is beneficial for anti ageing to an extent but if you get sore it may increase ageing, but the worst thing directly is endurance training. Lifting weights can indirectly age you by prompting you to consume high amounts of protein
45mins, medium intensity, not very sore

• +1
45mins, medium intensity, not very sore
Sounds great. It’s critical to lift weights for optimal health and ageing if you aren’t living a naturally active lifestyle

• +1
Sounds great. It’s critical to lift weights for optimal health and ageing if you aren’t living a naturally active lifestyle
It doesn’t affect growth tho right ?

• +1
I recall reading that mechanically stimulating the bones (through exercise) had a U shaped curve on bone growth in length, with very low levels leading to decreased bone length but high levels also decreasing bone length. So you need some, but not too much. I can’t tell you the specifics because idk, but I’d assume a natural level of stimulation would be good. So your routine would be good and not excessive.

• +1
tbh i’m not sure since there’s not enough info but my brother who worked out in his teens is a few inches shorter than me and i’ve noticed in general muscular young people tend to be shorter. If you think about it tall people are often lanklets? Wonder if it does

I stopped using overpriced creams serums etc. Now i only use the best and strongest oils (in organic quality) on my face: Argan Oil in Combination with Jojoba Oil(that beats any retinol/hyluronic acid cream/serum), and if I get a pimple here and there -> castor oil + tea tree oil(it beats every overpriced "anti acne" cream). I don't know what fcking shit is in there in all these creams etc., but my skin has never looked better since I started using pure oils.

• +1
If you aren't willing to eat it don't put it on your skin, It's that simple. Same with hair products and stuff

• +1
I stopped using overpriced creams serums etc. Now i only use the best and strongest oils (in organic quality) on my face: Argan Oil in Combination with Jojoba Oil(that beats any retinol/hyluronic acid cream/serum), and if I get a pimple here and there -> castor oil + tea tree oil(it beats every overpriced "anti acne" cream). I don't know what fcking shit is in there in all these creams etc., but my skin has never looked better since I started using pure oils.
Use either beef tallow or raw butter as a main moisturiser. I've done it for years and have flawless skin

• +1
PUFAs are prone to oxidize, use beef tallow instead

If you aren't willing to eat it don't put it on your skin, It's that simple. Same with hair products and stuff
Yep, if it’s toxic to your body cells it’s toxic to your skin cells. Therefore ages skin

PUFAs are prone to oxidize, use beef tallow instead
beef tallow makes my hair hella fatty when washed out, my beef tallow soap is out of beef tallow and lye (component that holds soap together) what do I do?

Yep, if it’s toxic to your body cells it’s toxic to your skin cells. Therefore ages skin
I'm willing to eat my tret.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Youㅤ

k