Don’t wear lifts

케이제이

케이제이

to progress and succeed
Many people can tell.

For example, I was wearing my lifts a few days ago and this white guy looked down at my shoes and then chuckled. People are very aware when it comes to these things.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dracosondracos, Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 51781 and 4 others
True, my younger sister brought them up to me recently - it's apparently pretty common in colleges to the point girls regularly discuss it and laugh about it.

She said it's very obvious to the trained eye - and a girl who is constantly on the search for quality seed, is very trained in this.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Nah, 2 inches lift can be okay, but you probably wear like 4 inches which is very visible

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, tombradylover, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Deleted member 48689, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
my honest reaction:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, forevermirin and 케이제이
yeah don’t wear lifts so I’m the only one wearing it

• JFL
Reactions: 케이제이
  • +1
Will I get caught frauding 4 inches if i practice and hide it with baggy pants?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, 케이제이 and Deleted member 60975
Will I get caught frauding 4 inches if i practice and hide it with baggy pants?
Depends but don’t go for 4 it’s noticeable. 2 is enough

Yes, I wear 3 layers
jfl no shit it's obvious dude, most guys wear 2 inches max. I wear 1.5 cause that's the max where it's not obvious from looking at the shoe and it doesn't affect my walking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and GabachoCopium
it bc this shit got too mainstream

now everybody knows about it

• +1
Okay.

• +1
How much you can get away with depends on how long your tibia is in relation to your femur.

A person with long femurs and shorter tibias might be able to fraud 3-4 inches, while a person with average ratios might be able to fraud 2, and a person with long tibias is pushing it at 1 inch.

Personally I have pretty long tibias, so I can't really height fraud without looking like a clown.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and 케이제이