don't you just feel something is off with gymcelling?

define "impressive"
why are they the most impressive men in history? who are you talking about?

i see them as pathetic slaves forcing themselves to go against what their body tells them to do... just because
Look at the biographies of any emperor in greek or roman times or literally any sort of emperor ever for the most part lol, look at any high ranking generals

Look at the biographies of any emperor in greek or roman times or literally any sort of emperor ever for the most part lol, look at any high ranking generals
your point is?

...on opposite day
Have you never had fun playing any sports? Jesus, dude. I get gymbro zoomers are annoying af but exercise has proven benefits with nearly anything to do with your body and brain health and if you just continue turning a blind eye then you're straight up lifeminning yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and dragomaxxer
Exercise is always a good thing for your health and will improve your mental wellbeing. Doesn't mean you'll be piping bitches, though. The real cope is clapped redpill niggas thinking that a better physique will convince women that those mfs can lay the wood.
I would choose doing any other physical activity except gym
Some people need to do exercise to "release energy"
otherwise they will feel irritated all day

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, pig_face and scrunchables
...on opposite day

and humans aren't supposed to do farmwork, because we aren't supposed to plant plants, because we aren't supposed to eat plants.
Appeals to nature are the ultimate cope
Pitiful thinking

Have you never had fun playing any sports? Jesus, dude. I get gymbro zoomers are annoying af but exercise has proven benefits with nearly anything to do with your body and brain health and if you just continue turning a blind eye then you're straight up lifeminning yourself.
he is beyond saving lol im always amazed at the fact this place revolves around improving looks or in general in order to have a better life and people still refuse to

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
gymcelling is where it's at tbh

well it's not natural behavior

something is off with this entire existance