There is something wrong with bodybuilding

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
I just feel muscles aren't meant to be pushed into their limits, to the point you have to literally stop using them due to fatigue and pain (due to lactic acid). Whatever hormones you release when doing that shit are meant to be used in emergency cases, not everyday. It's unhealthy.

If you want to "be more active" or "burn calories" there are better and funnier activities that can make you exhaust and make you use your whole body muscles (sports) than waiting for your muscles to hurt like a masochist slave while doing painful exercises inside a big cage.

"But I am skinny" well I am sorry for you and I understand your situation. If that's what your genetics dictates then you may even need some external help (steroids) if you don't wanna look like an aushwitz survivor.

Bodybuilding physique standards are unrealistic. Humans aren't supposed to look like gorillas, we are supposed to be big framed, tall and strong.

Doing the same repetitive thing is literally torture. I understand people that lose motivation at training, it's a pain in the ass.

I just feel muscles aren't meant to be pushed into their limits, to the point you have to literally stop using them due to fatigue and pain (due to lactic acid). Whatever hormones you release when doing that shit are meant to be used in emergency cases, not everyday. It's unhealthy.

If you want to "be more active" or "burn calories" there are better and funnier activities that can make you exhaust and make you use your whole body muscles (sports) than waiting for your muscles to hurt like a masochist slave while doing painful exercises inside a big cage.

"But I am skinny" well I am sorry for you and I understand your situation. If that's what your genetics dictates then you may even need some external help (steroids) if you don't wanna look like an aushwitz survivor.

Bodybuilding physique standards are unrealistic. Humans aren't supposed to look like gorillas, we are supposed to be big framed, tall and strong.

Doing the same repetitive thing is literally torture. I understand people that lose motivation at training, it's a pain in the ass.

Descarga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Beanermaxxer and User28823
You r somewhat right. People going for the arnold look is s modern phenomenon tbh. Lean sprinter build is more ideal for health and hunter gathering tbh

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, goldpill and Deleted member 30679
You r somewhat right. People going for the arnold look is s modern phenomenon tbh. Lean sprinter build is more ideal for health and hunter gathering tbh
How would you achieve that lean sprinter build lol

• JFL
Reactions: SubSigma
Muscles are just a stress response

True thats why u need do hyperplasia and do diet primal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057
What if you have no muscle
Then eat protein and do enough strength training for a small amount of bulk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Then eat protein and do enough strength training for a small amount of bulk.
What would you say like strength wise would be good target let's say for bench press

What would you say like strength wise would be good target let's say for bench press
Anything between 1-2 plates. You just need enough for aesthetics. Going for a number is just gonna impress 30 yr old ogercels. Normies and women don’t really care tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 30679
Ok nigga go hunt and gather in the forest for 5 years instead of the gym for one year

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
what a fucking fag my man can’t even handle an hour of feeling temporary discomfort :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and try2beme
low t THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back