Dr. Lupita Roca is HBG’s Butcher

R

Robinson

Iron
I know that I’m not the only one that is getting tired that this doctor keeps getting away with destroying peoples lives. It has been proved that homeo guy is not the only person she has messed up. The thing is she is constantly destroying the lives of males. She is an extremist feminist who can not stand men and can’t stand to work with them and also repeatedly stated that she would not hire them when they would come by seeking a position and she continues to only hire women which is selective and blatant discrimination. Not to forget that the women she hires are not well fit for the positions that they take over. She has even had police called on her multiple times by different people for acting crazy which is something hbg said in the interview that she has said to him and was confirmed by whistleblower.There have been recordings that were leaked of her sounding crazy as fuck. She is a literal threat to the looksmax community and she has been caught saying that she hates working with patients that know what they are talking about because it is harder to manipulate them. She has consistently removing reviews and taking TikToks down to silence people. Not only that but she has been harassing homeo guy because just out of no where he posted an announcement asking everyone to stop what they are doing and that is after “decades” of silence which is highly unusual for an individual who was once active in the community looking for a cure. If that doesn’t sound like an abuse of power and harassment I don’t know what does. She is a known egotistical individual but until now no one has stood up to her. We have the right to free speech and will not be silenced like little cunts. We will not allow a fellow brother to be harassed after being destroyed so bad. Homeo guy was so stupid trusting this witch. He needs to smarten up because he is acting really dumb. I honestly believe that he is a little slow because who in the right mind would let this happen to them. I mean the bitch literally told him that she had the police called on her which is very abnormal in this field.The doctors name is Dr.Roca and she is located at Arlington Smile Center. It has also been learned that she lives in the city of Great Falls in Virginia. The email for her place is family@arlingtonsmilecenter.com. Their direct line is 703-675-5858 so you can give them your thoughts. Most importantly be civil let’s not stoop to her level of immorality. Together we can make a change in this corrupt establishment! - This is what the crazy cunt looks like that’s literally them.

• Woah
Reactions: SeriousAscension
not a word

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
I almost went to her for MARPE. Had no idea she was known, just found her on Google.

I almost went to her for MARPE. Had no idea she was known, just found her on Google.
Man you are lucky hbg was unfortunately not so much. This guy completely changed and no doctor can figure out how to cure his fucked up facial form. Like the guy went from having perfect proportions and midface to a midface that is obnoxiously huge and this cunt doctor roca was manipulating the poor guy the whole time in the audio recording of the appointment cunts like this deserve to have their license stripped and thrown in Guantanamo for fraud (evil bitch kept the guys medical records away from him claiming it was because she said “I felt like I was going in the wrong mental direction from looking at all of the documentation”).

This is one of the biggest fuck ups in this industry and the blow up is mainly because how the bitch handled it like a physco path. Imagine going to get your hair done and you pay the person and they burn your hair in the middle of it so now your bald for life and deformed but the bitch hair stylist is trying to manipulate you and pathologically lies that it’s the new fashion and it’s beautiful your mouth would be wide open hearing the bullshit coming out their mouth while they clearly see the damage. You probably go out of your fucking mind because your life has now become hell and the bitch responsible continues to walk free and lies to themself that everything is ok and the client is the fucked up one .

That’s what it fucking sounded like in the audio recording the evil cunt kept cutting the poor lad off after asking him a question and was clearly very aggressive that he had nicely come in there to try fix the doctors brutal fuck up and the crazy bitch also admitted in the audio that she was taking psychological classes of some kind for herself so she could “start listening to patients” and said she was specifically thinking about hbg while getting psychological help for her self and that was the part in the audio where the dude started crying and I think it’s because he realized he was fucked from getting any fix or sympathy out of the insane bitch. There so many people like me pissed off right now we can’t allow this sort of injustice to live freely in our community.If your in that area of the Arlington smile center then go to either doctor Nguyen in Sterling Virginia United States or this guy doctor Garry adams in Maryland Virginia United States he has YouTube videos online and answers questions. This doctor Lupita roca ended their own career by trying to pull fuck shit and we won’t tolerate it.

I know that I’m not the only one that is getting tired that this doctor keeps getting away with destroying peoples lives. It has been proved that homeo guy is not the only person she has messed up. The thing is she is constantly destroying the lives of males. She is an extremist feminist who can not stand men and can’t stand to work with them and also repeatedly stated that she would not hire them when they would come by seeking a position and she continues to only hire women which is selective and blatant discrimination. Not to forget that the women she hires are not well fit for the positions that they take over. She has even had police called on her multiple times by different people for acting crazy which is something hbg said in the interview that she has said to him and was confirmed by whistleblower.There have been recordings that were leaked of her sounding crazy as fuck. She is a literal threat to the looksmax community and she has been caught saying that she hates working with patients that know what they are talking about because it is harder to manipulate them. She has consistently removing reviews and taking TikToks down to silence people. Not only that but she has been harassing homeo guy because just out of no where he posted an announcement asking everyone to stop what they are doing and that is after “decades” of silence which is highly unusual for an individual who was once active in the community looking for a cure. If that doesn’t sound like an abuse of power and harassment I don’t know what does. She is a known egotistical individual but until now no one has stood up to her. We have the right to free speech and will not be silenced like little cunts. We will not allow a fellow brother to be harassed after being destroyed so bad. Homeo guy was so stupid trusting this witch. He needs to smarten up because he is acting really dumb. I honestly believe that he is a little slow because who in the right mind would let this happen to them. I mean the bitch literally told him that she had the police called on her which is very abnormal in this field.The doctors name is Dr.Roca and she is located at Arlington Smile Center. It has also been learned that she lives in the city of Great Falls in Virginia. The email for her place is family@arlingtonsmilecenter.com. Their direct line is 703-675-5858 so you can give them your thoughts. Most importantly be civil let’s not stoop to her level of immorality. Together we can make a change in this corrupt establishment! - This is what the crazy cunt looks like that’s literally them.

1. We shouldn’t be promoting corrupt doctors like roca by even bringing up her fucked up cases no matter how big they are. I understand that this guy went from having a normal ideal midface to having long ass one but so far non of you guys are pitching in your ideas and trying to help the guy.If you are just going to swear at the doctor (I don’t care that they’re evil) and not help homeoblock guy than all you’re doing is potentially screwing him over with your sick entertainment. Like you said let’s not stoop to her levels of immorality. Think of it like this, hbg was completely destroyed by his doctor unlike anything we have seen in history. But, what if his butcher’s destruction is our way to discover a cure for long midfaces? If he can go from having an ideal midface to being butchered and getting a long one then surely there is a way to do the opposite right?So, what I’m getting at is instead of attacking the doctor for running a butchers workshop we do some good by helping our brother and restore him back to chad levels (give him his normal midface back) inevitably restoring his life or quality of life. The benefit for us is we may find a cure for our long midfaces.

Funny thing is though his midface isn’t the only thing that got fucked up from the homeoblock. Doctor in recording admits the dude got a longer neck (some how the witch thought this was a good thing) and likes that his lower third and overall proportions are in their new deformed positions and size. She clearly did not have any knowledge of what she was doing. Definitely should be out of business with that attitude and honestly should be in jail for confessing to a crime in that last recording and judging by the text. She is caught lying in all of these material yet she sucks so bad at keeping her bullshit stories together.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
  1. We shouldn’t be promoting corrupt doctors like roca by even bringing up her fucked up cases no matter how big they are. I understand that this guy went from having a normal ideal midface to having long ass one but so far non of you guys are pitching in your ideas and trying to help the guy.If you are just going to swear at the doctor (I don’t care that they’re evil) and not help homeoblock guy than all you’re doing is potentially screwing him over with your sick entertainment. Like you said let’s not stoop to her levels of immorality. Think of it like this, hbg was completely destroyed by his doctor unlike anything we have seen in history. But, what if his butcher’s destruction is our way to discover a cure for long midfaces? If he can go from having an ideal midface to being butchered and getting a long one then surely there is a way to do the opposite right?So, what I’m getting at is instead of attacking the doctor for running a butchers workshop we do some good by helping our brother and restore him back to chad levels (give him his normal midface back) inevitably restoring his life or quality of life. The benefit for us is we may find a cure for our long midfaces.
You should be bringing attention to any malicious doctors, you are doing the reverse of promoting it. If anyone googles her name, either on google or this forum there is a higher chance that the negative reviews or experiences will be heard.

Yea, I know I said let’s not swear at her and bring attention to her but now after rewatching and listening to all of the evidence that leaked it’s wild that some crazy person hasn’t done something to her yet. Let’s hope nothing happens to her lol. She deserves life behind bars not a an execution lol. Crazy stuff man would make for an interesting Netflix documentary with all the drama around this sad case. Hbg is and for ever will be lupita rocas owner 😂. She’s def punching air right now with her crazy ass.

over if you choose hole surgeon either way 😹

I gave all of the audio recordings a good listen again and my is it ridiculous playing the earlier recordings from 2020 and the later recordings you can hear the mentally Ill women changing from a psycho chatterbox to a cranky cunt.

Jawhacks was right in his theory that maybe the failing treatments caused the dentist to go bonkers and of course covid didn’t help most people mental health and this doctor roca definitely felt this impact a lot you can tell from each recording it’s crazy big props to this guy for making sure to document his visits unfortunately this is not something i can do in my country otherwise I would.

But I’m confused about how legal recording all of those appointments is? Is there some kind of legal loop whole? Because if I’m not wrong hbg shared these recordings with forum members last year without caring to censor anything like there is nothing to hide. This guy has always been a classy, well mannered bloke so I don’t think it would be an issue where he lives maybe.

Somebody needs to tell me what happened, who HBG is and what they did to him and if he is still around.

• +1
I consulted her for MARPE last week and she seems to be pretty good, she said it will be 6 to 8 screw and even showed me some of her cases.

Can someone explain what she did and why I shouldn't go to her?

Yeah where the dr is I found it is perfectly legal and normal to record visits. And you don’t need to tell anyone there that you are recording which is brilliant. In the gc somebody said that a while back hbg told them he recorded visits at first because of sleep apnea causing bad brain fog. But later it slowly became evidence and the liar (dr lupita roca) was consistently slipping up on her various lies. There’s a recording I think labeled “2021 ent” something where the stupid doctor was trying to get this poor guy camouflage treatment she was saying she would use a dome cut to move his teeth forward instead of getting him proper help like idk fixing his retruded bones?

In that same collection hbg tells the fatty that the ent SHE REFERRED HIM TO could clearly see and proved it was indeed a bone deficiency. What’s cool is hbg or someone spliced the audio from the ent visit (someone named black) and the audio of roca losing her temper hearing she was proven wrong yet again showing how stupid she is and unqualified. That was really good to prove how bad the ugly obese bitch ego is she needs to get humbled and that’s why we exist the community will never forget nor let injustice slide no matter if hbg wants this or not.

Yeah where the dr is I found it is perfectly legal and normal to record visits. And you don’t need to tell anyone there that you are recording which is brilliant. In the gc somebody said that a while back hbg told them he recorded visits at first because of sleep apnea causing bad brain fog. But later it slowly became evidence and the liar (dr lupita roca) was consistently slipping up on her various lies. There’s a recording I think labeled “2021 ent” something where the stupid doctor was trying to get this poor guy camouflage treatment she was saying she would use a dome cut to move his teeth forward instead of getting him proper help like idk fixing his retruded bones?

In that same collection hbg tells the fatty that the ent SHE REFERRED HIM TO could clearly see and proved it was indeed a bone deficiency. What’s cool is hbg or someone spliced the audio from the ent visit (someone named black) and the audio of roca losing her temper hearing she was proven wrong yet again showing how stupid she is and unqualified. That was really good to prove how bad the ugly obese bitch ego is she needs to get humbled and that’s why we exist the community will never forget nor let injustice slide no matter if hbg wants this or not.

This is for the greater good of society we need to start going after wicked dentist and hold them accountable the reception has been beautiful! I’m thinking about bringing the protest back from the dead in fact dc is close to her place and there is lot of protest there that get attention let’s send this fat ass diabetic bitch to the moon!!!!!

I consulted her for MARPE last week and she seems to be pretty good, she said it will be 6 to 8 screw and even showed me some of her cases.

Can someone explain what she did and why I shouldn't go to her?
Mate, this doctor lupita roca gave the guy homeoblock with promises of improved symmetry proportions and health. He ended up going from a semi chad lite (keep in mind he needed jaw surgery so his potential was high considering how nice he looked before homeoblock proportions and all) to a complete subhuman.

Lupita Roca gave him a really long midface. His midface was normal before and its one of the biggest things that ruined his face besides changes to his jaw structure. Its shaped like a triangle now whereas it was nicely contoured before.

He has scrunched up lips now because his bite and relation between his jaws are no longer appropriate. Basically he had all the telling signs of deprogression and a mishap. And his eyes now make him look like a cuck. He was graceful looking before. And knowing how much this all matters you know his life is not the same anymore.

Doctor roca’s response? To gaslight and disrespect him in his medical appointment when he nicely approached her for a solutuon. She was a bitch that day. The recording from the audio of the appointment surfaced here.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6756 and SOS-Sonic
TLDR: avoid homeoblock and scamming doctors. Otherwise, you’ll look completely different and be left in agony because no one can figure out the cure.

Really cruel doctor btw. Someone ought to remove them from office.

TLDR: avoid homeoblock and scamming doctors. Otherwise, you’ll look completely different and be left in agony because no one can figure out the cure.

Really cruel doctor btw. Someone ought to remove them from office.
tldr avoid foid doctors

• +1
This has shown me that money can’t fix everything, especially when it comes to medical damages from the inexperienced and the trauma that follows. It’s a big reminder that being happy is complicated and that sometimes other people can change our lives in big ways, leaving us to deal with the consequences for a long time.

Last edited:
The focus on fame and finances over ethical patient care is a trend I’ve noticed among some professionals, notably Dr. Mike Mew. There’s an apparent reluctance to challenge detrimental practices and devices, possibly due to fears of jeopardizing professional relationships within the medical community. They prioritize personal gain and status over addressing the real harm caused by certain treatments. All of this is unlike the heroic image he tries to show of himself.

Last edited: