dude I literally don’t have a single friend

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
not a single female friend not a single male friend I literally don’t have anyone to talk to. this is really fucking with my mind I find it baffling how one can literally not have a social circle whatsoever. I only have my family it’s so fucking over holy shit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, vermillioncorefan, FeelingUgly and 4 others
you dont talk to nobody in your classes?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and AspiringMogger
even the incels on org have friends to talk to online, I literally don’t have any of that

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 29167 and Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Jamaldickjavontus
No old friends from middle school or childhood?

No old friends from middle school or childhood?
nah man no close friends just people who talk to me once in a while out of pity and then leave me on open

not a single female friend not a single male friend I literally don’t have anyone to talk to. this is really fucking with my mind I find it baffling how one can literally not have a social circle whatsoever. I only have my family it’s so fucking over holy shit
Kill yoruself

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
idk what the equivalent of that is in eu but I’m going to university soon
if you were an underclass id say its not too late to make some friends but if your gonna go to university soon then its too late

• So Sad
i also didnt had friends for a year once. then i befriended an old neighbourhood/school friend of mine again after living apart because joined other school

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I would say to join clubs or sports teams
I’m too told for that shit bro it’s actually over I don’t think you understand. to all the teens on here MAKE SOME FUCKING FRIENDS EVEN IF THEYRE SUBHUMAN AUTISTS, MAKE SOME FUCKING FRIENDS OR YOULL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

I’m too told for that shit bro it’s actually over I don’t think you understand. to all the teens on here MAKE SOME FUCKING FRIENDS EVEN IF THEYRE SUBHUMAN AUTISTS, MAKE SOME FUCKING FRIENDS OR YOULL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
Remember, you start with a clean slate in uni. You can completely change your personality, hobbies etc and no one would know better

• Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and AspiringMogger
Remember, you start with a clean slate in uni. You can completely change your personality, hobbies etc and no one would know better
it’s gonna be hard to hide my shyness but we will see

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
I dont have any either

But I am friends with my cousins from Turkey

brutal, i'd kms tbh. not saying u should but yh

• +1
idk what the equivalent of that is in eu but I’m going to university soon
Take gap years and work before starting university. Don’t start until fully looks and wealthmaxxed

This is what I thought too, but after freshers week the only people I hang out with after school are my friends I knew before I started. This experience seems to be the same for everyone. I got a “school friend group”. I hang out with at school and that I’m in lectures with but I haven’t seen any of them out of school past 2 months (we started 1st of September).

In older age it’s legit tough as fuck to build relationships with women and friendships with men. Cause the initial period when you were young and was making friends you had no commitments (work, school) so you had a lot of time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: shabby890
I had friends when I was younger, but now as oldcel I have no one to talk too.

Same tbh it's ovah

To have friends you have to give value.
You yourself said that you never help people irl for nothing in return.
Why would anyone have a friend that only thinks about themselves?

To have friends you have to give value.
You yourself said that you never help people irl for nothing in return.
Why would anyone have a friend that only thinks about themselves?
I’ve always been the one to help people and never receive anything in return. the second I become stingy and actually care about myself for once, all of a sudden I’m the bad guy

I’ve always been the one to help people and never receive anything in return. the second I become stingy and actually care about myself for once, all of a sudden I’m the bad guy
Yes you have to always think about other people. I would never accept a friend that regarded himself as more important than me

Or at least have some value and try to better them.

you’re just meant to be a eunuch in someone’s life

a servant

you can either accept it or change it

where do you live