dutchcels gtfih

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned

This 193cm asian dude is a manlet over there, literally gets heightmogged by women

Keep in mind He's 6'4 and he's walking around malls and shit and the people seem to be around his height

Ogre women everywhere @Orc @MoggerGaston

This guy is 100th percentile in Korea but gets heightmogged regularly in the Netherlands, I don't believe it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and kebab
bumppppppp

I mean literally in west asia I'm bottom 5% height-wise. Nothing surprising.

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and sportsmogger
ever considered he's not actually 6'4?

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, hiwasuwor, <6PSLcel and 2 others
Idk, he looks closer in height to what the people he's interviewing claims.
dunno dude a 6'4 Dutch foid is 9 inches above average there, equivalent to a 6'7 man in the US. Doesn't seem plausible he would regularly run into women that tall, at some point common sense should tell that just isn't possible. The Netherlands is exceptionally tall but the laws of statistics don't change there, 9 inches above average is 9 inches above average, a 6'4 man mogs 99.9% of Dutch women. And at 6'4 he should be taller than 91% of zoomers and 95% of men, equivalent to a 6'1-6'2 man in the US. I also definitely don't buy that this guy is almost 7'0, which makes me question other claims by him as well.

Btw most of these "wow the Dutch are so tall" stories come from Asians and other ethnics who come from relatively short countries and are shocked by the transition, most Europeans who go there don't feel the Dutch are that much taller compared to the rest of Europe. The Dutch also like to larp a lot cause being the tallest people in the world (debatable) is the only thing that makes them stand out as a country (sorry dutchcels but it's true).
I wasn't height pilled when I lived there so I wasn't paying attention to heights at all, but I don't remember at any point being shocked by how tall people there are or anything. I think even with my "innocent" blue pilled height perception I would have noticed if they're that tall and I was getting regularly mogged by women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Narcissus🥀
Not Dutch but I’m tall so I’m here

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Fuck man, I remember being in these areas and they were filled with heightmoggers. I'm the same height as this dude so I'm not even shocked that his height doesn't stand out much.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and sportsmogger
Fuck man, I remember being in these areas and they were filled with heightmoggers. I'm the same height as this dude so I'm not even shocked that his height doesn't stand out much.
View attachment 2845465View attachment 2845460
I’m glad you visited so you can confirm that it’s not tales when I say I get heightmogged everyday by both men and women despite being 5’11”.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, FaceandBBC and Clavicular
THANK GOD they are all 3 psl

• JFL
Im glad i went to Amsterdam before i became blackpilled, i already felt mogged beeing there but now would be more Brutal

• JFL
Im glad i went to Amsterdam before i became blackpilled, i already felt mogged beeing there but now would be more Brutal
Once you realize that most of the insanely tall ones have shit faces and proportions, you'll be good.

I heard @Orc say women in the Netherlands care more about frame than height

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and hiwasuwor
I’m glad you visited so you can confirm that it’s not tales when I say I get heightmogged everyday by both men and women despite being 5’11”.
Hmm I'm 6ft and I rarely get giga heightmogged living in Sweden, but I do get frequently heightmatched or slightly heightmogged by guys, a week ago I saw a 6'5 Swedish woman though

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Narcissus🥀
Hmm I'm 6ft and I rarely get giga heightmogged living in Sweden, but I do get frequently heightmatched or slightly heightmogged by guys, a week ago I saw a 6'5 Swedish woman though
The Dutch are taller than Swedish people then. Balkan people are also tall.

• +1
Once you realize that most of the insanely tall ones have shit faces and proportions, you'll be good.

Frame is definitely important.

• +1

yeah but one of the theories for the Dutch being so tall is that Dutch women are so heightist that they massively increased the average height there with their dating choices. If that theory is true surely being very tall must be paramount there. Cause you're right, most super tall guys are dysgenic and borderline deformed, but that is what female natural selection there led to.

Last edited:
IMG 4462

why does this lady look like a candian in south park?

IMG 4463

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back