Early bloomer = Death

Why do assume its all about women though their are different reasons why having certain disadvantages fucks you mind @loksr

I’m doing you a favor by telling you how the world works. There is literally nothing I need and nothing I have to cope about, struggling with women is an extremely rare phenomenon and ONLY the small percentage of genetic rejects have to deal with it. None of the guys you pass by on the street are incels, it’s literally just you.

You’re telling on yourself when you make it clear that you have no idea how girls treat gl men. If anything I’m saying to you is foreign and alien in your mind, that tells you all you need to know about just how far removed from this shit you actually are. Go make some gl friends and watch what girls say about them, you’ll quickly realize that shit that YOU can’t do, those guys can easily do, and the girl either will never mention it or will mention it positively (remember the old “bald guys are hot… hot guys are hot” meme? Real life.)

But yes little bro, keep telling yourself that your face is 100% fine and it’s actually just your tiny hands causing the problems! God if only you had big hands you wouldn’t be an incel then!!! Yet I’m the one coping huh? Lmao

There are only two non-face related failos in existence: autism and turbomanletism. Once you stop coping you’ll realize this. If you ever ascend you’ll VERY quickly realize that I’m one of the very few users who has any idea what he’s talking about. And you’re gonna feel like a massive retard for having thought the way you think right now.