Easy Instagram followers boosting guide

Supernatueal

Supernatueal

ricell mogger
This will use elements from the pinned instagram maxing guide just with a similar method so the credit for some of this goes to OP of that thread.

1. Follow everybody you know or may know, they Will have a higher chance of following you back
2. follow accounts with more following than followers (you could really just follow everybody)
3. Once a week use nFollowers to find accounts that didn’t follow you back and unfollow them, and unfollow any unworthy accounts to bring your ratio up as much as you can

follow as much as Instagram allows you too, unfollow, repeat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, SteveRogers and Jamaldickjavontus
jfl just buy followers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Kristin, Deleted member 60826 and 7 others
Water

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
I made a script in python some time ago that followed and unfollowed famous pages and used to make me like 10 real followers a day but i'm sure there is prebuilt stuff like this however you can get limited actions if you do it too often so you should only use your daily follows for pages with most followers , another option is to buy them

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, Kristin, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
This is one of the lame ass followers begging methods I tried when I was 12. In a year of doing it I gathered over 7k followers with only 700 following

Basically you follow subhumans with high following:followers ratio who will give you a follow back easily. Then a day later unfollow them.

As your number comes in thousands, you have now earned some social NTness. Now follow high NT good looking profile who’d follow you back and keep them in your following. If you have a business account and follow other business account don’t be afraid to shoot DMs like “hey I’d like us to connect”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Freakshow, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
I made a script in python some time ago that followed and unfollowed famous pages and used to make me like 10 real followers a day but i'm sure there is prebuilt stuff like this however you can get limited actions if you do it too often so you should only use your daily follows for pages with most followers , another option is to buy them
You still have the script? Why does this even get people to follow you? Not sure I understand the mechanism

• JFL
You still have the script? Why does this even get people to follow you? Not sure I understand the mechanism
I should , if not i can make one easily anyway , it's like advertising your account people will follow it if they see it sometimes

• JFL
I should , if not i can make one easily anyway , it's like advertising your account people will follow it if they see it sometimes
Care to share it?

• JFL
This will use elements from the pinned instagram maxing guide just with a similar method so the credit for some of this goes to OP of that thread.

1. Follow everybody you know or may know, they Will have a higher chance of following you back
2. follow accounts with more following than followers (you could really just follow everybody)
3. Once a week use nFollowers to find accounts that didn’t follow you back and unfollow them, and unfollow any unworthy accounts to bring your ratio up as much as you can

follow as much as Instagram allows you too, unfollow, repeat
No shit sherlock

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
Can you pm me the script plz