Eat egg.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
Egg is healthy eat it. But try to get eggs from your grandma or local farm in my country every grandma has chickens and can give you high quality egg without hormones. Egg contains cholesterol which is important for testosterone synthesis.

//Dr. BRUH

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MEMPSK, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
or you could just inject test.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 21044
It was also one of the cheapest protein sources out there, unfortunately between 2022-2023 the price has doubled for a dozen eggs (at least in the US).

Even if the price keeps spiking upwards they should be eaten for their health benefits.
Eating just two eggs a day is almost as good as taking a multivitamin thanks to the nutrients and minerals an egg has.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Hueless, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
I ate 24 a day when I was natty and I added 40kgs in 3 months to my bench while staying in the relatively same bf% and weighting 3-4kg+ heavier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I ate 24 a day when I was natty and I added 40kgs in 3 months to my bench while staying in the relatively same bf% and weighting 3-4kg+ heavier.
Farts were horrendous though. I also drank 1lt of raw milk every day as well.

• +1
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, User49, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
I usually eat 12 - 15 raw eggs a day

• +1
In a few years I might have my own chickens in my garden and get fresh eggs from them every day

• Love it
Would eating more eggs give more forward growth with an upswing and also increase the width of one's upper palate and lower palate by 7mm?

Asking for a friend. :feelshehe:

• JFL
Would eating more eggs give more forward growth with an upswing and also increase the width of one's upper palate and lower palate by 7mm?

Asking for a friend. :feelshehe:
Yes but also use subliminals (only verified working) (be careful) and don't forget to mew. You got this! 👍

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
i ate 4 eggs and us3 butter to cook

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Doesn'tNeedSurgery and Deleted member 21044
DAWG GIVE THE METHOD TO FIXING A CROOKED NOSE

>Im Brahmin
>its over

if you put the tag in an edit it won't work :feelshmm:

anyway here is a nigga from lookism who has tried eggmax :feelshmm:

• +1