Insomnia is destroying my life

M

Mealworm

Solstice
Insomnia is destroying my hormones. I eat perfectly, I consume halibut, potatoes, yogurt, and milk, and I don't even do it consciously. I'm not trying to eat 'healthy', I'm just eating. Yet, I still have horrific sleep, and it's affecting my hormones and mental state. I've been not eating 3 hours before bed, turning off all electronics, and using my phone at minimum brightness 3 hours before bed. I'm not stressed, so I don't know what it could be, but it's destroying my hormones to such an extent. I've had very high and healthy testosterone levels, when I was 13, I had to get my bloodwork and testosterone levels checked for unrelated reasons, and my total testosterone that came back from the test was 1209 ng/mL, with my 'free' testosterone at 17 pg/mL. So you can see that I've never really had a problem with my hormones. But my sleep has fully sent me into a hormone imbalance. I don't know what's causing it, I wake up multiple times throughout the night, and even when I do get, let's say, 12 hours of sleep, my sleep quality is horrible. I had better sleep sleeping for 3 hours; I swear, I slept for 3 hours, and that sleep was better than when I had 12 hours of sleep with no disruptions. And I don't have trouble falling asleep at all, I have trouble with staying asleep and the quality of sleep itself

• +1
Reactions: N1666
start meditating 30 minutes a day

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
gymcell hard, go out in the sun for 30 minutes, spend time with loved ones or find a hobby that doesn't involve screens, find some good friends to talk to everyday

Somebody help

High T means it’s harder to sleep

Dont you have access to zopiclone? It's just a temporary fix I guess but still better than nothing

I have chronic insomnia for over 5 years now and sleep like 4 hours a night, it will get harder the older you get.

Sleep meds help but don’t take them more than 3 times a week when you’re exhausted and can’t go on anymore

Dont you have access to zopiclone? It's just a temporary fix I guess but still better than nothing
not anymore

• +1
you know what, i'm just gonna pull off a two nighter and completely reset whatever the fuck is going on with me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666 and AlbinoMaxxer
you know what, i'm just gonna pull off a two nighter and completely reset whatever the fuck is going on with me
Its brutal I hate having to do resets to my schedule, but it's worth it I guess. It's a good thing you don't have access to sleeping tablets as trying to wean off those is the worst thing ever, it fueled my insomnia even more and the sleep you get doesn't leave you refreshed.

Its brutal I hate having to do resets to my schedule, but it's worth it I guess. It's a good thing you don't have access to sleeping tablets as trying to wean off those is the worst thing ever, it fueled my insomnia even more and the sleep you get doesn't leave you refreshed.
I had access to a lot of 7.5 mg zopiclone tablets, and I think the most I ever took was 80 mg. Weaning off them wasn't hard, and I cold turkeyed it. I didn't feel anything after, and my sleep wasn't really affected. This was before my insomnia really started

• +1
I don't know man. I'm so fucked if I don't correct this as of late, because I can't take it anymore

• +1