Eat YOUNGER Meat For Anti-Aging

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious

Luckily for us animals are generally slaughtered at a young age compared to their maximum lifespan.

Chickens seem to be slaughtered the earliest but they also have a shorter maximum lifespan compared to cows, sheep, and pigs.

pigs are too high in PUFA to be an optimal meat source.

So the contest of optimal meat for anti-aging is between Venison, beef, and lamb, and chicken.

I’m personally not a fan of chicken because they have a high percent PUFA (21.6% of fat content) but chicken breast is still somewhat low in PUFA per 100 grams (0.8 grams)

If chickens are killed at 47 days, and their maximum lifespan is 22 years, then that is 0.6% of their maximum lifespan, and so they are by far the least aged meat. However, most chickens live much less than the longest lived chicken. Apparently around 3-7 years, so i don’t know if that number can be trusted, or perhaps it’s an extreme outlier.

Venison is higher in percent PUFA than beef (3.2% vs 2.3%) but it’s also lower in PUFA per 100 g due to lower fat content (0.3g vs 0.7g/100g)

Lamb has a considerably higher percent PUFA (7.9% of total fat) and higher PUFA per 100 grams (1.9 grams)

If lambs are slaughtered when they are 7 months, and their maximum lifespan is 28 years, then that is 2.1% of their maximum lifespan.

If cows are slaughtered at 21 months, and their maximum lifespan is 48 years, they are slaughtered when they reached 3.6% maximum lifespan.

If deer are shot at 18 months, and their maximum lifespan is 24 years, then that is 6.3% of their maximum lifespan.

So chicken is the least aged but highest percent PUFA, lamb is also very young but highest in sheer PUFA, venison is the lowest sheer PUFA but most aged, and beef is intermediate in age and sheer PUFA, but lowest in percent PUFA.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Av0nr, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, kingpiin and 8 others
Gonna start vealmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Clown Show and Youㅤ
this is why lamb is the best meat

• +1
Reactions: rares54 and Nick.Harte
Babies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Nick.Harte and 5 others
Inironically that might be ideal, I heard babies are much more saturated than adult humans because they don’t have time to accumulate PUFAs. Also, since humans have a very long maximum lifespan, baby meat would be very very young.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Av0nr, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, kingpiin and 4 others
Woahhh dude the pufa is gonna kill you omg

I wish I had acess to human baby meat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Youㅤ
Inironically that might be ideal, I heard babies are much more saturated than adult humans because they don’t have time to accumulate PUFAs. Also, since humans have a very long maximum lifespan, baby meat would be very very young.
Reproduce and eat ur own babies theory

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, lightskinbengali and Youㅤ
Only beef is safe

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and Willmogulater
Yes, PUFA ages you eventually kills you
Pufa in shit like salmon is not bad for you
Your body needs pufa anyways otherwise have fun with goldfish memory

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Looks like a new study great

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Only beef is safe
Seafood also can be safe depending on the type, although high in percent PUFA, sheer PUFA can be much lower than beef due to very low fat. Scallops, haddock are good low PUFA seafood. Problem is some scallops have very short lifespans therefore they will be aged. Haddock has a decent lifespan though. Scallops are good because they are very concentrated in taurine.

• +1
Only beef is safe
Now that I looked it up, haddock is generally caught at 3-7 years, which makes it very inferior to beef. Although, it only has 0.2 grams PUFA per 100 grams compared to the 0.5-0.7 grams per 100 grams of beef

• +1

Luckily for us animals are generally slaughtered at a young age compared to their maximum lifespan.

Chickens seem to be slaughtered the earliest but they also have a shorter maximum lifespan compared to cows, sheep, and pigs.

So the contest of optimal meat for anti-aging is between Venison, beef, and lamb, and chicken.

I’m personally not a fan of chicken because they have a high percent PUFA (21.6% of fat content) but chicken breast is still somewhat low in PUFA per 100 grams (0.8 grams)

If chickens are killed at 47 days, and their maximum lifespan is 22 years, then that is 0.6% of their maximum lifespan, and so they are by far the least aged meat. However, most chickens live much less than the longest lived chicken. Apparently around 3-7 years, so i don’t know if that number can be trusted, or perhaps it’s an extreme outlier.

Venison is higher in percent PUFA than beef (3.2% vs 2.3%) but it’s also lower in PUFA per 100 g due to lower fat content (0.3g vs 0.7g/100g)

Lamb has a considerably higher percent PUFA (7.9% of total fat) and higher PUFA per 100 grams (1.9 grams)

If lambs are slaughtered when they are 7 months, and their maximum lifespan is 28 years, then that is 2.1% of their maximum lifespan.

If cows are slaughtered at 21 months, and their maximum lifespan is 48 years, they are slaughtered when they reached 3.6% maximum lifespan.

If deer are shot at 18 months, and their maximum lifespan is 24 years, then that is 6.3% of their maximum lifespan.

So chicken is the least aged but highest percent PUFA, lamb is also very young but highest in sheer PUFA, venison is the lowest sheer PUFA but most aged, and beef is intermediate in age and sheer PUFA, but lowest in percent PUFA.
that makes a lot of sense and explains why eating meat is unhealthy in almost every study. THanks for the post

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Youㅤ
that makes a lot of sense and explains why eating meat is unhealthy in almost every study. THanks for the post
Well humans usually eat relatively young meat. Meat is unhealthy I think in studies because it’s either processed meat or they overeat it. Also, the feed given to the animals is unnatural and they use chemicals to increase the growth of the animals. Plus since meat is said to be so unhealthy people who care more about their health are generally more likely to also eat less meat.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and kingpiin
Well humans usually eat relatively young meat. Meat is unhealthy I think in studies because it’s either processed meat or they overeat it. Also, the feed given to the animals is unnatural and they use chemicals to increase the growth of the animals. Plus since meat is said to be so unhealthy people who care more about their health are generally more likely to also eat less meat.
theres studies differenciating and even non processed meat is correlated with a bunch of diseases. I never understood how since we evolved to eat meat but it makes sense now. Its their age.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and Youㅤ

Good point I forgot about that

I believe that’s definitely part of it. People eat too much muscle meat and not enough organs and collagen

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and BrahminBoss
theres studies differenciating and even non processed meat is correlated with a bunch of diseases. I never understood how since we evolved to eat meat but it makes sense now. Its their age.
also because they inject thousand of chemicals and bad things to the animal

also bc the animal eat pufa and if you eat the animal you eat pufa

• +1

Yes, which is why beef is good because cows convert unsaturated to saturated

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin

the video i linked show thats not the solely reason. Even isolating these variables it still show bad correlation.

i made a thread on why tret actually ages the skin and people got mad and started saying i dumb ass for saying that and all the 30 year olds got mad,your right to truly fight anti ageing you gotta stray away from skincare and traditional methods,skin care ages the skin from chemicals,only water for washing face twice a day is ideal,if you have a perfect diet/no chemicals near face with little sun light exposure i think you can keep youthful skin for really long,let normies and the typical mom keep copeing with skincare... and im gonna age mog the fuck out of them in 20 years

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Youㅤ
i made a thread on why tret actually ages the skin and people got mad and started saying i dumb ass for saying that and all the 30 year olds got mad,your right to truly fight anti ageing you gotta stray away from skincare and traditional methods,skin care ages the skin from chemicals,only water for washing face twice a day is ideal,if you have a perfect diet/no chemicals near face with little sun light exposure i think you can keep youthful skin for really long,let normies and the typical mom keep copeing with skincare... and im gonna age mog the fuck out of them in 20 years
every skincare person usually always has this bad of skintexture/folds by 42

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and kingpiin
View attachment 2538766every skincare person usually always has this bad of skintexture/folds by 42
You didn't provide any sources for your claims, all your claims were photos of said people - showcasing one who does "skincare" and one with good genetics.

Then you proceeded to say:
never gonna try and help the lost ppl again,i know soo much more but just gonna let you retards find out in 8 years when you niggas look like this at 28... bc you thought putting acid on your face is a good idea for anti ageing just remember this ,so yes all you guys are right arguement done,nobody respond under this post again i dont even know how to delete it,this is what all your fad pads are gonna look like soon and under eyes if your that retarted to put it under eyes
It's okay to say these things but they just sound ancedotal, provide some scientific studies regarding said claim.

You didn't provide any sources for your claims, all your claims were photos of said people - showcasing one who does "skincare" and one with good genetics.

Then you proceeded to say:

It's okay to say these things but they just sound ancedotal, provide some scientific studies regarding said claim.
your right bro,keep using tret and skincare,as i said im not helping nobody on that topic i know too much

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
tret once a week is fine

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
your right bro,keep using tret and skincare,as i said im not helping nobody on that topic i know too much
All I asked for was a source but okay, you "know too much"!

All I asked for was a source but okay, you "know too much"!
its survival of the fittest nigga,the real things that actually benifit you will not be under a 'scientific study or source' just so you know,they only do studies for money making chemicals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and kingpiin
its survival of the fittest nigga,the real things that actually benifit you will not be under a 'scientific study or source' just so you know,they only do studies for money making chemicals
Hm, okay.

Since you know so much, what do you recommend?

Nvm I read what you said above

Last edited:
they’ll age their skin while we truly anti age

• Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte and finn899

• +1

Also fish that are small tend to have less mercury while bigger fish accumulate more mercury over time and because they consume smaller fish.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and Av0nr

View attachment 2538766every skincare person usually always has this bad of skintexture/folds by 42
@Gandy I'm genuinely curious to hear your opinion on this if you don't mind sharing.

Btw, I'm gonna PM you soon in regards to hair loss, sunscreen, and my diet plan if you don't mind. We'll figure out the cleanser and moisturizer on there as well. It won't be too much overload like last time. It'll be organized and simple to get a proper response.

Thanks.