My Extremely Restrictive Anti-Aging Diet

I’m searching for the ideal diet, not a mediocre diet that’s only good because of how bad the base diet is in western society
I know you’re not trying to tell me eggs and milk are bad for you.

Just reminds me of the artificial sugar debate, a lot of the research just comes from things done in virto research but has no correlation to the outcome in a human
In vitro studies can be useful for understanding the mechanisms and acting as a pilot study but yeah they aren’t relevant to the body in vivo per se

I know you’re not trying to tell me eggs and milk are bad for you.
Milk is very nutritious, but not great for anti-aging, at least chronic milk consumption. I personally cycle milk and drink it after periods of fasting or caloric restriction. Eggs are good for the average American but I’m trying to optimize my diet so I’ve moved past eggs because they make it too challenging to reach my PUFA restriction goal.

I don’t actually listed to scientist I also get my diet advice from incel forums but OPs taking it way too far choosing not to eat olive oil, pork, eggs, and dairy is ridiculous all that stuff is very nutritious especially eggs and has mostly saturated fat and monosaturated fat with very little pufas.
Im not arguing on behalf of his diet. I'm pushing back on yours and others leaning on authority. His diet is an attempt at an anti aging diet. Like Bryan Johnsons... Its not necessarily intended to be the optimal human diet for life.

This and I hear claims from the Dr that PUFA have been proven not to negatively impact mortality etc etc. But he refuses to show a single study instead using his intellectualization to justify his opinion as god and mine/others as not worthy of attention. Even though he is far better suited to debate this topic then I am (this is just a passing interest for me) I still want to engage for the sake of learning. His closemindedness and arrogance is foolish.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
no correlation to the outcome in a human
Correlation based studies should be taken with a grain of salt. Even non epidemiological studies showing PUFA is not bad tend to be based on epidemiology at their roots.

Im not arguing on behalf of his diet. I'm pushing back on yours and others leaning on authority. His diet is an attempt at an anti aging diet. Like Bryan Johnsons... Its not necessarily intended to be the optimal human diet for life.

This and I hear claims from the Dr that PUFA have been proven not to negatively impact mortality etc etc. But he refuses to show a single study instead using his intellectualization to justify his opinion as god and mine/others as not worthy of attention. Even though he is far better suited to debate this topic then I am (this is just a passing interest for me) I still want to engage for the sake of learning. His closemindedness and arrogance is foolish.
Links of cardiovascular risk and PUFAs
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.114.010236 (PUFAs and LA associated with lower cardiovascular mortality in HUMANS in META-ANALYSIS of a multiple prospective cohort studies with strict inclusion criteria)
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00394-021-02507-1 (Systematic review with robust substitution analysis) - PUFAs reduce cardiovascular risk and mortality in humans.
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/01.ATV.14.6.892 (SF substitution with PUFA reduces cardiovascular risk factors in iso-caloric contexts)

Do you want me to humiliate you more on links of PUFA being neutral/beneficial on other health parameters like metabolic health and cancer risk?

You don't deserve the knowledge and I feel like a loser sharing it with you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, Hirekdr and Youㅤ
Links of cardiovascular risk and PUFAs
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.114.010236 (PUFAs and LA associated with lower cardiovascular mortality in HUMANS in META-ANALYSIS of a multiple prospective cohort studies with strict inclusion criteria)
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00394-021-02507-1 (Systematic review with robust substitution analysis) - PUFAs reduce cardiovascular risk and mortality in humans.
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/01.ATV.14.6.892 (SF substitution with PUFA reduces cardiovascular risk factors in iso-caloric contexts)

Do you want me to humiliate you more on links of PUFA being neutral/beneficial on other health parameters like metabolic health and cancer risk?

You don't deserve the knowledge and I feel like a loser sharing it with you.
Well of course the caveat is the first two are observational. not to mention the second one is in diabetics so doesn’t apply to most of us.

For the third one, Decreasing cardiovascular risk factors short term sounds good but I’ll point out that it says nothing on the long term effects, any long term conclusion is speculative. Also, risk factors for a disease arent necessarily causative to that disease.

But a really interesting point I’ll make is that even if PUFAs lower heart disease risk (there’s no proof), that doesn’t mean they don’t accelerate aging.

The study I made an overview of showed longitudinally that fish oil or soybean oilf diets decreased lifespan relative to a lard diet. The fact that long-living species have less PUFA implies that low PUFA can be important to slowing aging. Of course everything is really complex perhaps the pufas are healthier but clearly your stance on them is debatable.

@mvp2v1

Mirin' dedication. I can't imagine myself living without these four foods
Yeah, I especially miss the pork I’ve been on this diet for like a week or something . But really I don’t care that much I care much more about having a better diet. There’s still enjoyable foods I can eat and eating those foods I’d feel bad about. An occasional egg probably isn’t that bad tho , and you can buy lower PUFA pork

Also with the fish, I haven’t actually looked at all types of fish and the PUFA content. I just assumed it was all high PUFA

Well of course the caveat is the first two are observational. not to mention the second one is in diabetics so doesn’t apply to most of us.

For the third one, Decreasing cardiovascular risk factors short term sounds good but I’ll point out that it says nothing on the long term effects, any long term conclusion is speculative. Also, risk factors for a disease arent necessarily causative to that disease.

But a really interesting point I’ll make is that even if PUFAs lower heart disease risk (there’s no proof), that doesn’t mean they don’t accelerate aging.

The study I made an overview of showed longitudinally that fish oil or soybean oilf diets decreased lifespan relative to a lard diet. The fact that long-living species have less PUFA implies that low PUFA can be important to slowing aging. Of course everything is really complex perhaps the pufas are healthier but clearly your stance on them is debatable.

@mvp2v1
You are not bright- you should never attempt to go into science. Like ever. Many others jobs for you. This is not meant as an insult btw rather as well intended advice that you should heed carefully.

First of all, The RIDICULOUS MOUSE study you referenced in one of your older cringe posts (while I am giving you systematic reviews and meta-analyses of HUMAN data), DOES NOT even support your ridiculous belief. It is the CR that extended lifespan in mice, no CR no life extension. (something we have known for 6 decades).

Second of all, about your ridiculous claim about species having low/high PUFA and mortality etc. There are multiple studies looking into measurements of PUFA concentrations in the adipose tissue of humans which objectively reflects their dietary intake. The group with the highest PUFAs concentration in their tissues, have lower all-cause mortality (death from ANY cause).

You are either purposefully misleading people or you are extremely low IQ and you should be weeded out of the gene pool.

First of all, you can't make an RCT for any dietary intervention looking into aging/longevity (unethical, impactical etc) so you rely 1) on prospective cohorts with long follow-ups and robust statistical adjustment for confounders or 2) RCTs with shorter duration and measurements of surrogate markers (lipids, glucose, hba1c etc etc) or 3) Mendelian randomization to draw causal inference. Also, we have NO clinically meaningful biomarker of aging yet (if you mention epigenetic clocks, I will block you rest assured) which is also hampering research on this front.

In any case whether you eat PUFA or you DONT, I simply dont give a fuck about. Your diet (and especially this parameter high or low PUFAs) will have no effect (neutral) on how long you will live either way. Diet is by far over-rated for life extension as long as you dont become super fat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean, Hirekdr and autistic_tendencies
You are not bright- you should never attempt to go into science. Like ever. Many others jobs for you. This is not meant as an insult btw rather as well intended advice that you should heed carefully.

First of all, The RIDICULOUS MOUSE study you referenced in one of your older cringe posts (while I am giving you systematic reviews and meta-analyses of HUMAN data), DOES NOT even support your ridiculous belief. It is the CR that extended lifespan in mice, no CR no life extension. (something we have known for 6 decades).

Second of all, about your ridiculous claim about species having low/high PUFA and mortality etc. There are multiple studies looking into measurements of PUFA concentrations in the adipose tissue of humans which objectively reflects their dietary intake. The group with the highest PUFAs concentration in their tissues, have lower all-cause mortality (death from ANY cause).

You are either purposefully misleading people or you are extremely low IQ and you should be weeded out of the gene pool.

First of all, you can't make an RCT for any dietary intervention looking into aging/longevity (unethical, impactical etc) so you rely on prospective cohorts with long follow-ups or RCTs with shorter duration and measurements of surrogate markers (lipids, glucose, hba1c etc etc). Also, we have NO clinically meaningful biomarker of aging yet (if you mention epigenetic clocks, I will block you rest assured) which is also hampering research on this front.

In any case whether you eat PUFA or you DONT, I simply dont give a fuck about. Your diet (and especially this parameter high or low PUFAs) will have no effect (neutral) on how long you will live either way. Diet is by far over-rated for life extension as long as you dont become super fat
aging good I think is about overall life style quality , low stress , and bones from genetics

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Read it again idiot

The study compared caloric restriction mice eating three different fat types
And a non caloric restriction soy diet but nonetheless it compared CR soy, CR fish oil, CR lard

Your diet (and especially this parameter high or low PUFAs) will have no effect (neutral) on how long you will live either way. Diet is by far over-rated for life extension as long as you dont become super fat
Baseless

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Not wasting any more of my precious time on your trolling ass and sub-par IQ. Blocked and bye

Of course everything is really complex perhaps the pufas are healthier but clearly your stance on them is debatable.
Overall, diet is a decently complex matter. Even some things there are categorically bad/toxic; can have positive health effects in small quantity. For the general person, I think trying to make a good mix, and be carefull with certain obvious toxic things in larger quantity; is overall the best/good.
to me, in general. It always since a bit odd. When 1 ingredient/neutrient; gets seen as 100% bad to be avoided. That only makes sense, when something is obviously toxic as fuck for the body.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Diet is the hardest part about antiaging, gains seem to be rather negligible and there is a lot of contradicting info.

• +1
Just eat raw ruminants head to tail with honey. It's just that easy, it's what indigenous people prefer to eat. Ate some carpaccio today, shit was good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and autistic_tendencies
Just eat raw ruminants head to tail with honey. It's just that easy, it's what indigenous people prefer to eat.
Muh raw
All those raw tards on YouTube are balding and age horribly

What's wrong with eggs

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Splinter901
Does dutasteride work as anti-aging? or is it a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
Warren buffett eats a big mac with coca cola every single day and bro is about to make it to his late 90s
Stupid fucking message man, dumbest thing i ever saw in this forum

You dumbasses need to BE STERILIZED

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
care to explain
well
1. Well he can be lying very hard.... he own coca cola stocks so....

2. He claim that he read 500 books a day, in one of those books is probably a big secret about reducing aging (im not lying, if you read 500 books a day, one of those books is a hard big secret that can change you life)

3. You cannot say "but because this person can...." = "but warren buffet...."
this argument is simple wrong and bad , no explaining needed

well

2. He claim that he read 500 books a day, in one of those books is probably a big secret about reducing aging (im not lying, if you read 500 books a day, one of those books is a hard big secret that can change you life)

i mean a shit ton of americans do it all the time, they make it their 90's the whole argument was that diet is one of the most studied things for longevity and i think we would've known by know how dangerous our food is. Total calories and fasting is way more important for longevity then PUFA and i mean 100x more important.

Also you haven't really disproven that he doesn't eat mcdonalds every day just said hes lying. prove it bruh

well

lots of people in their 100s smoke cigarettes which imo is way more dangerous than fast food but they're still alive

Also you haven't really disproven that he doesn't eat mcdonalds every day just said hes lying. prove it bruh
Prove it to me he don"t lie nigga, also what if he has 0.00001 the ultra aging gene that the average nigga don"t have... . . See the argument of "but this person..." is not GONNA work, too many factors

i mean a shit ton of americans do it all the time, they make it their 90's the whole argument was that diet is one of the most studied things for longevity and i think we would've known by know how dangerous our food is. Total calories and fasting is way more important for longevity then PUFA and i mean 100x more important.
Americans are all obese so they don"t fast or eat a low colaries foos NIIGAAAA
AMERICANS DIE EARLIER THEN NORMAL PEOPLE

Prove it to me he don"t lie nigga, also what if he has 0.00001 the ultra aging gene that the average nigga don"t have... . . See the argument of "but this person..." is not GONNA work, too many factors
  • In a 2017 interview with CNBC, when asked if he still eats McDonald's often, Buffett said "I do! I do love McDonald's. I'm one of the fanatics for McDonald's."
  • In the 2015 HBO documentary Becoming Warren Buffett, it showed him driving to a McDonald's drive-thru in Omaha to order breakfast. He stated he gets the same thing - a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit combo - and has been going there for decades.
  • In Alice Schroeder's 2008 biography The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life, she says Buffett would have a McDonald's breakfast of hashed browns and a sausage, egg and cheese McMuffin on his drive to work many mornings.
  • In a 2013 article, CEO of McDonald's USA Jan Fields confirmed that Buffett eats breakfast at McDonald's 3-4 times per week whenever he's in Omaha.
  • There are also photos of Buffett over the years posing with McDonald's cups, bags and menus during investor meetings and other events.
    i guess he could've been lying for decades but first person accounts from business partners and literal mcdonalds workers and the fact that he has lived in the same house for 64 years to me is pretty believable but believe what you want since you still haven't proved he lied.

Americans are all obese so they don"t fast or eat a low colaries foos NIIGAAAA
AMERICANS DIE EARLIER THEN NORMAL PEOPLE
and? whats your point, you replied to my comment

• In a 2017 interview with CNBC, when asked if he still eats McDonald's often, Buffett said "I do! I do love McDonald's. I'm one of the fanatics for McDonald's."
  • In the 2015 HBO documentary Becoming Warren Buffett, it showed him driving to a McDonald's drive-thru in Omaha to order breakfast. He stated he gets the same thing - a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit combo - and has been going there for decades.
  • In Alice Schroeder's 2008 biography The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life, she says Buffett would have a McDonald's breakfast of hashed browns and a sausage, egg and cheese McMuffin on his drive to work many mornings.
  • In a 2013 article, CEO of McDonald's USA Jan Fields confirmed that Buffett eats breakfast at McDonald's 3-4 times per week whenever he's in Omaha.
  • There are also photos of Buffett over the years posing with McDonald's cups, bags and menus during investor meetings and other events.
    i guess he could've been lying for decades but first person accounts from business partners and literal mcdonalds workers and the fact that he has lived in the same house for 64 years to me is pretty believable but believe what you want since you still haven't proved he lied.
Hmm nooo noo no

You are wrong, and i am right, i win

My diet is as little PUFA as feasible, no added sugars, low fructose, no dairy except dairy fat, minimally processed

I eat regularly beef, coconut, potatoes, collagen, fruit, parsley, 100% cocoa chocolate

Can’t eat anything that’s not very low in PUFA, so quasi-fat-free foods are fine, but my fat must come from a source under 4% PUFA like coconut, butter, beef, chocolate, or macadamia nuts.

My PUFA-free (ideally, of course I eat some PUFA, but less than 2% of my fat is PUFA, which was 3 grams today) means I can’t eat:

Chicken
Pork
Fish
Eggs
Any cooking oils except for coconut and butter (this means most restaurant foods I can’t eat)
Avocados
Pretty much any sauces, including tomato sauce because of the olive oil
All nuts except for macadamia nuts
Oats
Olives

I can’t eat added sugars which means no desserts, no treats.
even fruits I limit because I have a low fructose diets

Minimally processed means I don’t eat food that have multiple ingredients unless I make it, also I eat raw foods when I can but I cook meat and potatoes
There is something else
if you increase this specific thing you will age 400% less or even more

But you were mean in me other thread so idk im not telling you it

There is nothing wrong with PUFA. In fact the current evidence from human trials (substitution) suggest they are mildly beneficial when calories are equated. You have zero scientific background, you lack research interpretation skills.

You will age like everyone else with this diet. Feel free to follow it.
I made a thread about this a while back