My Extremely Restrictive Anti-Aging Diet

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
My diet is as little PUFA as feasible, no added sugars, low fructose, no dairy except dairy fat, minimally processed

I eat regularly beef, coconut, potatoes, collagen, fruit, parsley, 100% cocoa chocolate

Can’t eat anything that’s not very low in PUFA, so quasi-fat-free foods are fine, but my fat must come from a source under 4% PUFA like coconut, butter, beef, chocolate, or macadamia nuts.

My PUFA-free (ideally, of course I eat some PUFA, but less than 2% of my fat is PUFA, which was 3 grams today) means I can’t eat:

Chicken
Pork
Fish
Eggs
Any cooking oils except for coconut and butter (this means most restaurant foods I can’t eat)
Avocados
Pretty much any sauces, including tomato sauce because of the olive oil
All nuts except for macadamia nuts
Oats
Olives

I can’t eat added sugars which means no desserts, no treats.
even fruits I limit because I have a low fructose diets

Minimally processed means I don’t eat food that have multiple ingredients unless I make it, also I eat raw foods when I can but I cook meat and potatoes

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, ripikke, Heinrich Schmidt and 11 others
Mogged by baby blood injections

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: polishcel, Deleted member 52566, blackckatt and 16 others
Warren buffett eats a big mac with coca cola every single day and bro is about to make it to his late 90s

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, falcon1, PickleTheSlayer and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
eh I’d say diets probably more helpful but I’m guessing
feel free to have cheat days i dont think clean foods are as important as overeating

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
feel free to have cheat days i dont think clean foods are as important as overeating
being at a high body fat percentage is very bad regardless of what you eat

But if you are lean I’d say what you eat is more important that how much

being at a high body fat percentage is very bad regardless of what you eat

But if you are lean I’d say what you eat is more important that how much
i mean i dont think including eggs or chicken is gonna take like 5 years off your life, i think genetics and overeating that really decide that. I agree whole unprocessed foods are super important but super strict diets regurgitated from andrew huberman and joe rogan are kinda bs.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
Not very strict at all. Very doable and very tasty

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and NerdcelThundercok
good. which chocolate do you eat? also are you an alt aren't you?

• +1
Why the pufa hate

good. which chocolate do you eat?

This one cuz it’s cheap and 100% cocoa

IMG 8399
IMG 8400

also are you an alt aren't you?
Whose?

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
My diet is as little PUFA as feasible, no added sugars, low fructose, no dairy except dairy fat, minimally processed

I eat regularly beef, coconut, potatoes, collagen, fruit, parsley, 100% cocoa chocolate

Can’t eat anything that’s not very low in PUFA, so quasi-fat-free foods are fine, but my fat must come from a source under 4% PUFA like coconut, butter, beef, chocolate, or macadamia nuts.

My PUFA-free (ideally, of course I eat some PUFA, but less than 2% of my fat is PUFA, which was 3 grams today) means I can’t eat:

Chicken
Pork
Fish
Eggs
Any cooking oils except for coconut and butter (this means most restaurant foods I can’t eat)
Avocados
Oats
Olives

Minimally processed means I don’t eat food that have multiple ingredients unless I make it, also I eat raw foods when I can but I cook meat and potatoes
There is nothing wrong with PUFA. In fact the current evidence from human trials (substitution) suggest they are mildly beneficial when calories are equated. You have zero scientific background, you lack research interpretation skills.

You will age like everyone else with this diet. Feel free to follow it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luh?nn?, OENKENNETH, 6foot3Mediterranean and 3 others
Why the pufa hate
thats what im saying I see it all the time like if your genetically predisposed to die from it like id rather listen to bryan johnson then go on these diets and what bryan johnson says is that diet is no where near as important as total calories sleep and exercise

There is nothing wrong with PUFA. In fact the current evidence from human trials (substitution) suggest they are mildly beneficial when calories are equated. You have zero scientific background, you lack research interpretation skills.

HAHA!
Keep eating PUFA! Please ✡️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean, Spiritualcell, mvp2v1 and 1 other person

I keep saying this its mostly shit said from joe rogan and andrew huberman that make them believe this like bryan johnson has literally dismissed most of this and i find him way more credible then most influencers

• +1
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean
bacon mogs tho need pufa from there

It’s prone to lipid peroxidation you don’t want it in your tissues
Ngl.

Love muh chicken.
High protein for fa gym gains

meanwhile Pitt at 60 eating every goyslop available on the planet and smoking 24/7
B2F57307 15C9 4E7F AAA3 567212F0D603

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt, Splinter901 and the next o'pry

Chicken
Pork
Fish
Eggs
Avocados
Oats
Olives

why not diary?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and mvp2v1
Pigs are fed diets high in PUFA

The Cows convert the fatty acids to saturated so beef is good
2 slices of bacon daily fried in cocount oil to mitigate pufa is associated w longevity

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
High protein for mTOR activation and subsequent accelerated aging
I was tired of being a skinnyfat twink.
Now I am shredded-ish due to gym plus protein maxxing for muscle growth.

Anti aging, and looking best for smv. Don’t always match.

I know for anti aging maxxing. It's most ideal to be low muscle mass twink.

20231027 022726

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Youㅤ
thats what im saying I see it all the time like if your genetically predisposed to die from it like id rather listen to bryan johnson then go on these diets and what bryan johnson says is that diet is no where near as important as total calories sleep and exercise
Johnson is doing great experimental work, atm.
I notice, I do and did alot already. Of the shit.on his blueprint.

Muh sleep schedule I need to fix though. Its All over da place

• +1
Johnson is doing great experimental work, atm.
I notice, I do and did alot already. Of the shit.on his blueprint.
Yes, his lifestyle isn’t optimal for slowing aging but he’s doing good work
Muh sleep schedule I need to fix though. Its All over da place
Fr, I stay up lates sometimes but I get up at the same time (7-8 am)

Incorrect statement:
As I said: You are not formally educated in science and you haven't seen the inside of a lab. You haven't published papers. You don't know how to interpret research. In a fast-paced proper scientific environment, you would have lost your job within 24hr and be back at your moms basement typing theories on forums.

You claim lipid peroxidation thinking you will impress me or intimidate me with mechanistic data from in vitro studies and mice. When the RCTs looking on hard outcomes in people, show NO ILL EFFECTS on all cause mortality, obesity, inflammation, cancer incidence or major adverse cardiovascular events. If I was your boss, I would have fired you instantly.

• WTF
Reactions: Splinter901
  • +1
looking on hard outcomes in people,
The studies you’re referencing are not trustworthy. Those types of studies are prone to healthy and unhealthy user bias among many other uncontrolled variables.

Also your whole argument of “you don’t have credentials etc etc”… there are people with credentials and well respected in academic circles like Dr Huberman and more who hold a negative view of PUFA. You can’t say PUFA are OBVIOUSLY not something to worry about, when there are smart well respected people in academia who disagree.

Last edited:
  • +1
nigga lives the same way 90 percent of mid women do to 'maintain looking young' with all this diet bullshit and skincare just to get out aged by alcholic MEN HAHAHAHA,its either baby blood or what you are doing now which alot of women do and still age normal

• +1
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean
The studies you’re referencing are not trustworthy. Those types of studies are prone to healthy and unhealthy user bias among many other uncontrolled variables.

Also your whole argument of “you don’t have credentials etc etc”… there are people with credentials and well respected in academic circles like Dr Huberman and more who hold a negative view of PUFA. You can’t say PUFA are OBVIOUSLY not something to worry about, when there are smart well respected people in academia who disagree.
Do not EVER dare you quote me again when you don't know the difference between epidemiology (which is the one that suffers from healthy user bias) and human RCTs (with or without cross over design).

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and mvp2v1
nigga lives the same way 90 percent of mid women do to 'maintain looking young' with all this diet bullshit and skincare just to get out aged by alcholic MEN HAHAHAHA,its either baby blood or what you are doing now which alot of women do and still age normal
like bro do you really think you are doing something and gonna slow ageing by doing this basic shit of 'eating healthy' there is millions of women who do this a year and not one of them looks exceptionally well for there age,tens of millions have tried eating even better then this/skincare and not 1 person has escaped the age pill

As I said: You are not formally educated in science and you haven't seen the inside of a lab. You haven't published papers. You don't know how to interpret research. In a fast-paced proper scientific environment, you would have lost your job within 24hr and be back at your moms basement typing theories on forums.

You claim lipid peroxidation thinking you will impress me or intimidate me with mechanistic data from in vitro studies and mice. When the RCTs looking on hard outcomes in people, show NO ILL EFFECTS on all cause mortality, obesity, inflammation, cancer incidence or major adverse cardiovascular events. If I was your boss, I would have fired you instantly.
You think your doctoral degree makes you correct, but you are a fool.

Notice: PUFA content is lower in long-lived species
IMG 7965

You think your doctoral degree makes you correct, but you are a fool.

Notice: PUFA content is lower in long-lived species
View attachment 2530990
bye

Do not EVER dare you quote me again when you don't know the difference between epidemiology (which is the one that suffers from healthy user bias) and human RCTs (with or without cross over design).
Link me a single one of these RCTs then we can actually talk. RCTs on epidemiology has the same flaws imo

Link me a single one of these RCTs then we can actually talk. RCTs on epidemiology has the same flaws imo
I told you to not quote me again.

Look at what you are typing "RCT on epidemiology". You proved in 3 words you have zero idea what you are talking about. You are not worth responding to. You don't know what a RCT is and what is its difference from an observational or epidemiological study, you haven't peer reviewed papers, I doubt you have even done multivariate regression analysis or coordinated a single clinical trial, you dont know what is epidemiology, what are the strengths of in vitro mechanistic studies or preclinical studies (separate study designs). Because you haven't paid your dues yet (yet you are disillusioned that you have). You are bound to fall victim to youtube sensationalism and be perpetually confused claiming "you can find evidence for whatever point you like on the internet". Sad.

Kiddo, go back to your moms basement. For the next month, shut your mouth and do your homework before trying to sound confident or expecting people to give you their precious time

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell, incel194012940 and mvp2v1
There is nothing wrong with PUFA. In fact the current evidence from human trials (substitution) suggest they are mildly beneficial when calories are equated.
Send a link nigga, and explain how there’s “nothing wrong with PUFA”

Send a link nigga, and explain how there’s “nothing wrong with PUFA”
Id like to see a single example of a quality study showing there is nothing wrong with linoleic acid (PUFA)

• +1

Chicken
Pork
Fish
Eggs
Avocados
Oats
Olives

This is what happens when you get your diet advice from incels instead of scientist

Last edited:
This is what happens when you get your diet advice from incels instead of scientist
Nice try, but I’ve been looking through many scientific papers

instead of scientist
So all scientists agree on the same diet?

Are you saying there are no scientists who would suggest a diet like this?

• +1
@DrTony Diet is extremely complex and controversial

I may be wrong on some things and probably am but I believe I’m correct for the most part please explain yourself, Doc

Are you saying there are no scientists who would suggest a diet like this?
I don’t actually listed to scientist I also get my diet advice from incel forums but OPs taking it way too far choosing not to eat olive oil, pork, eggs, and dairy is ridiculous all that stuff is very nutritious especially eggs and has mostly saturated fat and monosaturated fat with very little pufas.
Also the more restrictive a diet is the higher the chance you give up and become a fat piece of garbage the best diet is a natural diet where you eat a variety of meats and vegetables as long as your not eating seed oils and over processed stuff your fine.

I don’t actually listed to scientist I also get my diet advice from incel forums but OPs taking it way too far choosing not to eat olive oil, pork, eggs, and dairy is ridiculous all that stuff is very nutritious especially eggs and has mostly saturated fat and monosaturated fat with very little pufas.
Also the more restrictive a diet is the higher the chance you give up and become a fat piece of garbage the best diet is a natural diet where you eat a variety of meats and vegetables as long as your not eating seed oils and over processed stuff your fine.
I’m searching for the ideal diet, not a mediocre diet that’s only good because of how bad the base diet is in western society

@DrTony Diet is extremely complex and controversial

I may be wrong on some things and probably am but I believe I’m correct for the most part please explain yourself, Doc
Just reminds me of the artificial sugar debate, a lot of the research just comes from things done in virto research but has no correlation to the outcome in a human

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?