Eating “clean” won’t make u healthy

D

Deleted member 47099

Calorie counter
a guy at 12% bf eating junk is healthier than
Guy at 25% eating clean
I also think training is gonna make bigger difference than diet.

U can get away eating shit as long as ur training everyday

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, 5'7 zoomer, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
It's not about how you look it's about living longer and feeling better.

You'll start to care more when you get older and your body starts to fall apart.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Yuya Moggershima, Copexodius Maximus and 8 others
It's not about how you look it's about living longer and feeling better.

You'll start to care more when you get older and your body starts to fall apart.
Wont fall apart of ur training everyday

Guy at 25% eating clean

yeah this logic is amazing, and, is backed by science; as if anyone has ever fucking said that LULZ.

• JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
Yeah and you get to 12% bf eating junk meanwhile 30% morbidly obese fag is eating lettuce all day long right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redfacccee, Yerico7, Copexodius Maximus and 3 others
Wont fall apart of ur training everyday

If you are eating shit your organs deteriorate over time from lack of proper nutrients and the sodium from the garbage you eat eventually causes heart failure then death

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Copexodius Maximus, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
Yeah and you get to 12% bf eating junk meanwhile 30% morbidly obese fag is eating lettuce all day long right?
Its about calories though, if you eat 2 pizzas ur below 1,800 cals, and in a deficit, which would just mean you're calorically deficiting without the added minerals/vitamins of eating veggies etc. Making this thread retarded.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and GuyFromSingapore

Body fat also increases estrogen production and reduces testosterone. Practically all the beer bellied 'normal' people out there are completely impotent and on top of that barely able to walk a flight of stairs.

The guy at 12% is automatically healthier as a male just by the virtue of low body fat, because his endocrinological system is healthier (produces plenty of natural testosterone and only the bare minimum of estrogen).

The fat guy eating lettuce and chicken all day will still be unhealthy and impotent a year from now unless he eats at a caloric deficit and becomes lighter.
The 12% guy who maintains that body fat by eating 1800kcal of McDonald's a day will have better blood sugar values, higher testosterone, higher energy levels, higher stamina, lower heart rate and just be healthier in general.

(This post isn't meant to advocate junk food, and I dislike 99,9% of things in McDonald's. And the fat guy is still better off eating lettuce and chicken, even if he doesn't manage to lose weight)
Also, like Jacob Hate said, besides calories, food contains nutrients. Even the 12% body fat guy eating nothing but McD at maintenance calories in the long term will destroy his collagen levels, skin health and hair health despite maintaining a low body fat.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, Yerico7, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
deff not true about bf. Im he living proof low bf doesnt guarantee health

Body fat also increases estrogen production and reduces testosterone. Practically all the beer bellied 'normal' people out there are completely impotent and on top of that barely able to walk a flight of stairs.

The guy at 12% is automatically healthier as a male just by the virtue of low body fat, because his endocrinological system is healthier (produces plenty of natural testosterone and only the bare minimum of estrogen).

The fat guy eating lettuce and chicken all day will still be unhealthy and impotent a year from now unless he eats at a caloric deficit and becomes lighter.
The 12% guy who maintains that body fat by eating 1800kcal of McDonald's a day will have better blood sugar values, higher testosterone, higher energy levels, higher stamina, lower heart rate and just be healthier in general.

(This post isn't meant to advocate junk food, and I dislike 99,9% of things in McDonald's. And the fat guy is still better off eating lettuce and chicken, even if he doesn't manage to lose weight)
i have 10%, maybe even less bf, and i have very low t

i have 10%, maybe even less bf, and i have very low t
There is a point at which you have unhealthily low body fat levels for your genetics.
Many bodybuilders who go 5-7% before a competention become completely impotent.

11-13% is maintainable year round for anyone with discipline. That is around the level of body fat elite athletes have with very visible sixpacks and razor sharp jawlines.
Sub 10% is only good for model shows, bodybuilding shows or a few weeks of shooting an action movie in Hollywood. These people rarely or never stay there for more than a few days or weeks. They look like shriveled, dry raisins. Nobody walks around in real life with a body fat level this low.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, OldRooster and GuyFromSingapore
There is a point at which you have unhealthily low body fat levels for your genetics.
Many bodybuilders who go 5-7% before a competention become completely impotent.

12-14% is maintainable year round for anyone with discipline. Sub 10% is only good for model shows, bodybuilding shows or a few weeks of shooting an action movie in Hollywood. These people rarely or never stay there for more than a few days or weeks.
im not on that unhealthy levels, the thing is that i was always skinny, but im not exercising or following a diet who gives all nutrients. I believe this is the main cause of the low t.

Also, like Jacob Hate said, besides calories, food contains nutrients. Even the 12% body fat guy eating nothing but McD at maintenance calories in the long term will destroy his collagen levels, skin health and hair health despite maintaining a low body fat.
Yes I 100% agree, my point was that you aren't usually 12% bf by eating junk. I mean who tf eats McDonalds and make sure he's at a equilibrium regarding calories

Also yeah 0 nutrients

Being fat supresses hgh, it's a giga failure, for children.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
top 10 most retarded threads ive seen

imagine thinking having muscles and a lean body adequate to being healthy

its 100% what you put in your organism that will actually make you healthy

what exactly is your definition of healthiness greytard?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47099 and SoundnVision
Its about calories though, if you eat 2 pizzas ur below 1,800 cals, and in a deficit, which would just mean you're calorically deficiting without the added minerals/vitamins of eating veggies etc. Making this thread retarded.
2 large pizza is 5000 calories not 1800 ffs

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and ascension

Over for my underweight + belly fat physique

This tbh.
I guess all those low bf roiders making vids if their calorie challenges eating 10 000 calories of McDonald's are healthy. Jfl

Guy at 25% eating clean

you heard it here first guys, Sam Sulek is healthier than you

• JFL
Reactions: marek937
it`s about calories not diet

you heard it here first guys, Sam Sulek is healthier than you
He's blasting steroids, eating a shit ton of junk food, it's litteraly an active meme that he will die JFL AT OP

OK dude then eat fast food and frozen processed slop everyday, see what happens to you. Post your results here when it does.

OK dude then eat fast food and frozen processed slop everyday, see what happens to you. Post your results here when it does.
I prefer to keep it 60% clean
Eating all 100% is cope

Healthiness is having lean body and being muscular
Retard

• JFL
Reactions: redfacccee and Ragnar
Wtf are u saying
its same shit, saying working out good for u lmao u sound stupid. why would stressing your body to build muscle help you? do u know how muscle is built?

its same shit, saying working out good for u lmao u sound stupid. why would stressing your body to build muscle help you? do u know how muscle is built?
U sound stupid and retarded stfu

Sub 10% is only good for model shows, bodybuilding shows or a few weeks of shooting an action movie in Hollywood. These people rarely or never stay there for more than a few days or weeks. They look like shriveled, dry raisins. Nobody walks around in real life with a body fat level this low.
Agree. It is crazy how IRL (US) only 1 man in 500 has defined six pack abs, but on the interweb 20% of pictures of shirtless men are with full six pack abs. (warning: do not image search 'shirtless man')

Exercise>genetics>diet

You are not what you eat, you are only a small part of what you eat. You probably consume 10x your weight in food every year, your body takes what it needs from that and burns the rest for energy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ragnar and Deleted member 47099
Exercise>genetics>diet
Truth, and many fatties here are triggered thinking eating clean will give them 6 pack

Training is not just building muscle/burning calories, it got infinite benefits

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Truth, and many fatties here are triggered thinking eating clean will give them 6 pack

Training is not just building muscle/burning calories, it got infinite benefits
infinite benefits for the earth after you kill yourself retarded faggot