Eating "unhealthy" foods/goyslop = TALLER HEIGHT AND MORE BONE GROWTH. Eating "healthy" = THE MANLET DIET.

My tablet says "Omega 3 max " Contains EPA and DHA - 900mg total.

Do you think this would be worth supplementing during puberty?

@pessimistic
@Raydolf_Peatler
No. EPA forms eucanasoids by stimulating prostaglandin e2. Isolated dha can be helpful. Why not just restrict omega 6?

View attachment 2615130

average height of eskimo men = 5'3

look how manlet Spain consumes the most meat and gets heightmogged by lower meat Netherlands and Macedonia

ketogenic diets stunted growth in children

high meat low carb diet = manlet diet
You don’t need much protein either. Just eat high carb and avoid the rest. Broccoli for example is a life hack for getting the most active form of selenium and you also get some k2. Kale is also good they’re the same family. Most people need thyroid as they’ve already accumulated too much PUFA and suppressed steroid production

ngl myself at 6,2 and more importantly the giants that i know 6'4+ all ate like shit during childhood like skipping meals for a day then sporadically eating 6k calories of mcdonalds in one meal. no one tall i've known since childhood ate right

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, MonoTBB and Deleted member 23391
Is this why Mongolians/Central Asians are still not particularly very tall because their diet is mostly meat and milk and not that much carbs.

Or is it because they are poor
Cope, curry diet is full of carbs and they still cant break 5'6 JFL

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and DoII
Fast food, sugar, refined grains = high insulin and thus high IGF-1, constant mTOR signaling -> bone growth

"healthy" diets = low insulin, low IGF-1 -> cuckold bones

All diet cults have advice that will give you less bone growth besides the Peat diet @BrahminBoss

Keto = low insulin, low IGF-1, stunted growth in children
Veganism = low (and not very bioavailable) protein, nutrient deficiencies
Carnivore = same problems as keto, maybe slightly less bad since if you only eat meat instead of just fat you will get more protein and have more gluconeogenesis from all the protein (still not enough)
Mainstream diet advice = not enough protein, not enough simple carbohydrate to spike insulin because muh fiber, "healthy fats" that don't contribute to height growth

Peat tells you to eat sugar, guzzle milk, and spike your thyroid hormones, all will contribute to increased growth velocity

If you want to grow you need to have big insulin spikes to drive IGF-1 and eat lots of amino acids glycine, arginine, and ornithine to also trigger HGH release which also increases IGF-1. "Healthy" eating focused on longevity will never do that. If you want to grow as much as possible you want to flood your body with sugar, protein, and calcium. Remember, dieticians want to LOWER IGF-1 for the sake of longevity.
Great thread.
Nobody should be anti-aging and heightmaxing at the same time.
I'd even go so far to say that if you're heightmaxing, only focus on heightmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Cope, curry diet is full of carbs and they still cant break 5'6 JFL
I heard that veganism and vegetarianism is heavy over there.
Malnutrition is another factor.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
  • +1
Reactions: odux
Doesn't protein also increase IGF-1? I swear I read a study about it
To our knowledge, our study is the first to show that IGF-1 concentration is increased 24 h after ingesting protein (45 g). We also observed an increase in IGF-1 concentration immediately following high-intensity interval cycling, which is similar to that observed with previous research, indicating such exercise produces elevations in IGF-1 concentration immediately after exercise (22, 23). Interestingly, when exercise preceded protein ingestion no increase in IGF-1 concentration at 24 h was observed.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Fast food, sugar, refined grains = high insulin and thus high IGF-1, constant mTOR signaling -> bone growth

All diet cults have advice that will give you less bone growth besides the Peat diet @BrahminBoss

Carnivore = same problems as keto, maybe slightly less bad since if you only eat meat instead of just fat you will get more protein and have more gluconeogenesis from all the protein (still not enough)
Mainstream diet advice = not enough protein, not enough simple carbohydrate to spike insulin because muh fiber, "healthy fats" that don't contribute to height growth

Peat tells you to eat sugar, guzzle milk, and spike your thyroid hormones, all will contribute to increased growth velocity

If you want to grow you need to have big insulin spikes to drive IGF-1 and eat lots of amino acids glycine, arginine, and ornithine to also trigger HGH release which also increases IGF-1. "Healthy" eating focused on longevity will never do that. If you want to grow as much as possible you want to flood your body with sugar, protein, and calcium. Remember, dieticians want to LOWER IGF-1 for the sake of longevity.
I want to kill sambar makers

@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Would that outweigh the lack of nutrients tho?
Vitamins and nutrients are still important since it helps with the process but outweigh... i don't know for sure.

• +1
Reactions: odux
high insulin inhibits pituitary GH production do you think its worth it? I feel like good pituitary HGH production would be better than a few IGF-1 spikes throughout the day, not to mention the risk of diabetes.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
high insulin inhibits pituitary GH production do you think its worth it? I feel like good pituitary HGH production would be better than a few IGF-1 spikes throughout the day, not to mention the risk of diabetes.
growth hormone does nothing for growth besides stimulate the production of IGF-1, which is raised by GH and insulin

if you fast GH levels go up because insulin is low, but IGF-1 goes down

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 52566
People are taller than ever now that they're fed high glycemic processed foods that keeps their IGF-1 levels cranked. Every time these super healthy societies like Italy, Japan, etc adopt a more westernized goyslop diet the youth start to become taller, often by several inches. This idea that rejecting goyslop and 'eating right' is going to make you grow taller because muh nutrients and that goyslop is stunting growth is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Napoleon1800
People are taller than ever now that they're fed high glycemic processed foods that keeps their IGF-1 levels cranked. Every time these super healthy societies like Italy, Japan, etc adopt a more westernized goyslop diet the youth start to become taller, often by several inches. This idea that rejecting goyslop and 'eating right' is going to make you grow taller because muh nutrients and that goyslop is stunting growth is ridiculous.
Do you think the height increase will increase more and more? Or will it just stop (example at 180cm lolol)

Do you think that after 20 year its 190 cm thats gonna be average

Do you think the height increase will increase more and more? Or will it just stop (example at 180cm lolol)

Do you think that after 20 year its 190 cm thats gonna be average
No, it has leveled off. Unless people start eating high carb high protein low fat rich in dairy products, we won't see a greater increase unless that's due to sexual selection.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and DR. NICKGA
No, it has leveled off. Unless people start eating high carb high protein low fat rich in dairy products, we won't see a greater increase unless that's due to sexual selection.
Make a thread about the perfect diet (which food exactly)

Make a thread about the perfect diet (which food exactly)
there is no perfect diet

what do you want? longevity? low protein low fat, calorie restriction

anabolism, height growth possibly at the cost of longevity? high carb high protein low fat

weight loss? keto works for a lot of people

something more pro-metabolic? more saturated than unsaturated fat

something less atherogenic? more unsaturated than saturated fat

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Loveland
there is no perfect diet

what do you want? longevity? low protein low fat, calorie restriction

anabolism, height growth? high carb high protein low fat

weight loss? keto works for a lot of people
the perfect diet for height growth* (me bad)

the perfect diet for height growth* (me bad)
I already said what that is. High carb high protein low fat with lots of fast-digesting carbohydrate and dairy.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, thereallegend, shabby890 and 1 other person
genetics are still king fyi

obviously these biohacks might save you a bit under the name of epigenetics but thats about it

goyslopmaxxer subhuman ends up at 5'8 with type 1 diabetes (as opposed to being 5'5)

vegan chad still grows to 5'10 (as opposed to being 6'0)

and such

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Napoleon1800
I already said what that is. High carb high protein low fat with lots of fast-digesting carbohydrate and dairy.
does fat restrict height growth or does it just have no effect on it?

• +1
Explains my height. Im a 5'11 manlet but it might of been worse. My father is 5'7, grandfather is 5'4 and mother is 5'4. I grew up not eating much food or meat. I would drink 1000ml coca cola everyday and I did veganism from ages 16-17. I wonder how my weird diet affected my height.

Due to autism, from ages 3-6 I only ate plain bread, milk, coca cola, chocolate, biscuits (No meat)

I wonder what my height would be on different diets and calorie consumption

• +1
5’7 oldcel. I’m beyond repair

• +1
What abt a high protein, high carb , high fat diet? Is it good for growth ??
i also confirm the goyslop theory, ive grown more when i ate literal goyslop chinese platters ( 500gr of fried chicken with sweet n sour sauce and rice, 4eggs omelette breakfast, lots of orange soda, a few glasses of normal pasteurized milk) ofc all of that combined with aromatase inhibitor(25mg or 50mg aromasin everyday) , vitamins and hgh ofc
Also you may adressed that but high sugar foods lower GH?
Thx for the post btw

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 23391
IGF1 contributes to height growth more than HGH alone

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and looksmidder
Only problem is the tryptophan and exorphins in milk . Homogenisation ruined everything by trapping these normally digested hormones into liposomes which pass through the gut with 0 problems. I counter it by drinking medium roast coffee which contains a molecule as potent as naloxone in opioid receptor antagonist properties
ur so high iq idk what ur saying, its like that regular show episode where mordecai and rigby got so smart that every1 else started talking gibberish, but its happening vice versa

• +1
Reactions: spdxer and Napoleon1800

Finally the truth is out

• +1
is oatmeal bad goyslop?, i eat 80-100g oatmeal with 90% dark chocolate 20g with 40g of raisins, + 270ml of semi skimmed milk, + coffee, + 340-400ml more milk later.

Is this good high iq nikola tesla @BrahminBoss

• +1
People are tallest under the western goyslop diet. Sure, a high starch/sugar, dairy, and protein diet would probably be even better, but it's better than any healthy diet out there as far as height is concerned. Asian and African immigrants who have diaspora children in the West eating goyslop grow several standard deviations above their height in their own countries. Where did this idea that refined carbs and goyslop stunt your growth come from? Why has the average height increased massively over the past 100 years?

Ah, yes, muh diseases of modernity like diabetes, obesity, heart disease, and... short height that's 5 inches taller than it was a century ago. We need to grow taller by eating... how we ate a century ago. LOL.

TL;DR goyslop didn't stunt your diet, if anything healthy food actually did that. Insulin and IGF-1 are the most anabolic hormones in the body and insulin grows bone directly, it's not just IGF-1. Insulin ITSELF causes growth and bones don't become insulin resistant like other cells (fat, liver, muscle) so you just keep growing. McDonaldsmaxx, guzzle soda, and eat fried chicken wings until you become insulin resistant for height. Eating muh healthy diet of salmon, whole grains, raw meat, vegan, whatever, it would have made you SHORTER THAN GOYSLOP.

Muh Vikings were 5'5 on average. Your muh alpha trad warrior ancestors were fucking manlets.

So whenever people ask "WHY DID CHAD AND TYRONE GROW TO BE 6'3 EATING LIKE SHIT?" or say "LOL CHAD AND TYRONE GREW TALL DESPITE EATING BAD IT'S PROOF IT'S ALL GENETICS", well, "eating like shit" literally made them grow more.

If you want a diet even more tailored to height growth than goyslop, eat very high protein and carb: bread, milk, meat, sugary foods. But who eats like that? Almost nobody besides athletes and even now it's fallen out of favor since the late 90s and early 2000s when low fat diets were popular. Nowadays, people that eat a lot of protein are generally gymbros who distrust carbs and worship keto, and people who eat lots of carbs (actual high carb foods, like bread and rice) tend to be vegans and vegetarians who are against meat or immigrant Asians who don't eat much meat anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, EthnicelAscension, horizontallytall and 3 others

Are fatty foods not good? What about raw milk, lard, butter etc @enchanted_elixir @Osie

Also if u eat lots of sugary foods while on hgh don't u risk diabetes?

Yes, that's the main issue with this idea. If you eat crazy high carbs and an overall terrible diet and don't have a pretty fast metabolism, all that eating of high-carb foods, with processed sugars will come back to haunt you, but visually and health-wise.

You increase your chance of diabetes a lot, especially if you are susceptible!

• +1
Yes, that's the main issue with this idea. If you eat crazy high carbs and an overall terrible diet and don't have a pretty fast metabolism, all that eating of high-carb foods, with processed sugars will come back to haunt you, but visually and health-wise.

You increase your chance of diabetes a lot, especially if you are susceptible!
So what would be an ideal diet for height growth

no because it's probably mostly EPA, you want the ones that have more DHA, and you have to make sure the brand you're buying isn't oxidized by the time you get it making it worthless
is dha identical from all sources? the only one i can find without epa is from algae oil and the whole thing is preaching how vegetarian it is which is obviously usually shit for growing

Last edited:
Relatively high protein, Relatively high carbs, and only healthy fats.
What about refined sugars and junk food aka "goyslop", should those be avoided or kept in?

Yeah but i would sugest some suplements for lowering sugar like alpha lipoic acid ( i think berberine also but ive heard it has some side effects in terms of heightmaxxing)

• +1
I grew up on goyslop but I am 5"8 with 6 inch wrists
i was 5’9 last year off 2 years of plant based diet switched back to meat in the spring and now 6 foot and growing

What about refined sugars and junk food aka "goyslop", should those be avoided or kept in?
Well, I'd say avoid refined sugars and junk food in your diet overall for health purposes. And you don't need refined sugars or junk food to reach your carbohydrate goals for your height goals. The only thing is that it's much easier to eat refined sugars and junk food for carb goals than actually eat cleaner foods for the same carb goals.

Life is bigger than heightmaxxing, so I don't recommend going all in on goyslop.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and Napoleon1800
Well, I'd say avoid refined sugars and junk food in your diet overall for health purposes. And you don't need refined sugars or junk food to reach your carbohydrate goals for your height goals. The only thing is that it's much easier to eat refined sugars and junk food for carb goals than actually eat cleaner foods for the same carb goals.

Life is bigger than heightmaxxing, so I don't recommend going all in on goyslop.
goyslop during open growth plates
healthy diet after you're done growing to not waste money on looksmaxxing products

• +1
Reactions: Osie and Deleted member 23391
Relatively high protein, Relatively high carbs, and only healthy fats.

View attachment 2615063

MILK AND FAST DIGESTING CARBS, SUGAR, SODA, STANDARD GOYSLOP = HEIGHT AND BONE GROWTH

YES YOUR ANCESTORS WERE "HEALTHIER", THEY WERE ALSO MUCH SHORTER THAN YOU

BECAUSE GOYSLOP MAKES YOU TALL

YOUNGER GENERATIONS KEEP GETTING TALLER DESPITE EATING MORE AND MORE PROCESSED FOODS AND YET YOU SUGGEST EATING THE EXACT OPPOSITE TO GROW MORE? NOT PUTTING 2 AND 2 TOGETHER TO MAKE 4?

YES GOYSLOP IS UNNATURAL AND BAD FOR YOU BUT IT ALSO MAKES YOU TALL
make goy diet plan next

How would eat a high carb diet while on hgh bc of the insulin resistance? Don't want to get type 2

So it's a good thing I eat instant noodles twice a week and drink 750mL chocolate milk everyday?
Don't do that shit nigga, u gonna get fat n estrogen finna close Ur growth plate look at some better high GI alternatives

Don't do that shit nigga, u gonna get fat n estrogen finna close Ur growth plate look at some better high GI alternatives
Appears so on what would happen. @pessimistic can you pm on a proper guide on the high carb & protein with Low fat diet of athletes. Also according to the image of the pubmed study does that mean going hard on whey protein is gonna be benefical for HeightMaxxing?