Eating while pooping

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
I was eating a chipotle bowl while shitting due to the fact that i was late to meet a pal for a workout, and i was wondering how much would i have to eat to be able to continuously poop? If i sat on the throne for 4 hours while slamming fast food, would i be able to keep a stream of shit flowing? Could this be the new meta for weight loss because you are constantly shitting out the waste while retaining nutrients, shitmaxxing to the next level. I want to POOP for hours straight. The people convincing you this is a bad idea are jews and they dont want you to ascend. Am i crazy or onto something?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Arditi, Deleted member 51465 and 8 others
High iq shitters only pls no unserious replies

Why tf are you eating that right before a workout?

Why tf are you eating that right before a workout?
I always like to eat a mix of carbs protein and fat before a workout, then i drink a white monster to poop it out. It’s genius you retain the nutrients and excrete the waste, super high iq preworkout ritual.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I always like to eat a mix of carbs protein and fat before a workout, then i drink a white monster to poop it out. It’s genius you retain the nutrients and excrete the waste, super high iq preworkout ritual.
I usually eat a meal like that atleast like 2 hrs before then a snack about 30 minutes before. Do you not feel like shit since your body is trying to digest all that shit while your trying to lift?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I was eating a chipotle bowl while shitting due to the fact that i was late to meet a pal for a workout, and i was wondering how much would i have to eat to be able to continuously poop? If i sat on the throne for 4 hours while slamming fast food, would i be able to keep a stream of shit flowing? Could this be the new meta for weight loss because you are constantly shitting out the waste while retaining nutrients, shitmaxxing to the next level. I want to POOP for hours straight. The people convincing you this is a bad idea are jews and they dont want you to ascend. Am i crazy or onto something?
This could only work if you have a subhuman bowel and digestive system. Borderline nigger tier.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, lilith and Clavicular
how do you deal with the smell? does chipotle smell like shit? is that why you're not affected? my shit smells like death and decay

lmao my little brother actually brings food to the bathroom and eats that shit while he uses it

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
I usually eat a meal like that atleast like 2 hrs before then a snack about 30 minutes before. Do you not feel like shit since your body is trying to digest all that shit while your trying to lift?
Nah i take a big preworkout dose of caffeine and shit it all out

• +1
kys
legit dont shit where you eat

• +1
kys pls, not even ur looks halo effect is enough for you to get away with admitting sometihng as outrageous as this

high iq thoughts tbh

• +1
kys pls, not even ur looks halo effect is enough for you to get away with admitting sometihng as outrageous as this
Lmfao bro didnt see my other threads if ur outraged by this

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
If you ate really slowly or if you have a crazy fast metabolism it could work

• +1
Tag all the Indians on here they can answer this question the best @mayo mogger @BrahminBoss @the BULL @Manchild

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, JohnBaza and Deleted member 18522
if you have a high metabolism yes but youll have to be on a consistent eat every 20 minutes for a week jfl

• +1
nigga. holy fuck kys.

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
how do you deal with the smell? does chipotle smell like shit? is that why you're not affected? my shit smells like death and decay
youre eating wrong, your shit is supposed to have no smell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and UZB_Strebl
@edgemaxx further proves my claims that it’s impossible for Chad to be funny

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, mayo mogger and UZB_Strebl
Tag all the Indians on here they can answer this question the best @mayo mogger @BrahminBoss @the BULL @Manchild
Idk man this posted by a cumskin , for further elaboration we would pass this on to the arabs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, deadmanwalking and Samsepioler
Idk man this posted by a cumskin , for further elaboration we would pass this on to the arabs
@Bzz @MaghrebGator @SyrianPsycho any thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and MaghrebGator
  • JFL
Hmmmm, would depend on the stomach acids but if you mixed it with laxatives, maybe you can ascend to eternal shitter.

Inflammation might halt your progress.

• +1
Hmmmm, would depend on the stomach acids but if you mixed it with laxatives, maybe you can ascend to eternal shitter.

Inflammation might halt your progress.
Thanks for srs reply

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Your body always consumes calories when eating, even if you puke or shit it out

• +1
  • JFL