eggs

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
How many eggs should people eat in a day? That depends on the size of the person. For someone very short maybe 6 a day, to tall 12 a day. Some men who are very tall eat up to 28 eggs a day. If you whip or blend an egg by itself, you destroy 3 enzymes which prevent cancer from developing or maturing or continuing, so it is best to not whip or blend it at all. Just break it into a glass and eat or suck it out of the egg with 2 holes in each end. !0 minutes later either have a tablespoon of cream or half tablespoon of honey and butter mixture. If you blend the eggs with butter, milk or cream, it coats that protein enzyme so it doesn't get oxidized. May 2, 2004

@BrahminBoss @Rawprimalooks

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 57122
I whip my eggs and use horse semen instead of cooking oil.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Pepe, Mizi44 and 1 other person
28 eggs is insane what height is that recommended for specifically?

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Or you can just not be a retard and use normal whey protein. eating this much eggs will make your farts extremely smelly

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justropemaxbro, synock21 and AlexBrown84
Or you can just not be a retard and use normal whey protein. eating this much eggs will make your farts extremely smelly
enjoy cancer kid

let me guess you also fell for the creatine meme? hahahahahaha

make sure you measure your scoops ahahahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and thereallegend
what farts can eggs cause if it's completely digested in 20 minutes. use your brain

what is the cholestrol looking like on someone eating 12 eggs a day? you may not die from cancer but you will from heart diesies 💀💀

what is the cholestrol looking like on someone eating 12 eggs a day? you may not die from cancer but you will from heart diesies 💀💀
[2003]
[Aajonus]
Again, remember the honey has a natural insulin already in it from the bee, so it doesn't react that way. I put juvenile diabetics on the unheated honey, and the sugar level goes way up in their blood, but it causes no symptoms. There are no symptoms.
And the cholesterol levels and sugar levels are fine as long as they're not toxic substances. Having a high cholesterol level is the best thing you can have in our society to deal with poisons. A ton of poisons and you breathe them in every day.
Well, you make sauces. All the sauces in the Recipe Book. Butter with everything.

• Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro and synock21
80g+ cholesterol is ideal for T levels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and synock21
as many as you crave

• +1
Cholesterol concerns Do you have any objective number measurements about how the ingestion of the large quantity of raw fat affects things like cholesterol, homocysteine levels, and does it even matter? It doesn't matter at all because your body...I've got lots of blood analysis for it, I'll give you some of the extreme examples. A banker who had a 267 cholesterol level - I put him on a stick of raw butter a day. He was about 6'3”. So he's a big man. snd very overweight. So I had him on a stick of butter a day, about 4oz of cream a day, and about 10 eggs - raw eggs. So you know the cholesterol involved in that. His cholesterol...and he had the test done 3 weeks later; his cholesterol was down to 167. Okay. September 9, 2007

How many eggs should people eat in a day? That depends on the size of the person. For someone very short maybe 6 a day, to tall 12 a day. Some men who are very tall eat up to 28 eggs a day. If you whip or blend an egg by itself, you destroy 3 enzymes which prevent cancer from developing or maturing or continuing, so it is best to not whip or blend it at all. Just break it into a glass and eat or suck it out of the egg with 2 holes in each end. !0 minutes later either have a tablespoon of cream or half tablespoon of honey and butter mixture. If you blend the eggs with butter, milk or cream, it coats that protein enzyme so it doesn't get oxidized. May 2, 2004

@BrahminBoss @Rawprimalooks
Always bulk doesnt matter do milkshaked and full diet not alone lol

• +1
Cholesterol concerns Do you have any objective number measurements about how the ingestion of the large quantity of raw fat affects things like cholesterol, homocysteine levels, and does it even matter? It doesn't matter at all because your body...I've got lots of blood analysis for it, I'll give you some of the extreme examples. A banker who had a 267 cholesterol level - I put him on a stick of raw butter a day. He was about 6'3”. So he's a big man. snd very overweight. So I had him on a stick of butter a day, about 4oz of cream a day, and about 10 eggs - raw eggs. So you know the cholesterol involved in that. His cholesterol...and he had the test done 3 weeks later; his cholesterol was down to 167. Okay. September 9, 2007
hmmmm, very interesting...

@brahimboss bro what is ur diet for height

I eat 10 eggs a day with liver one of the best combo for satiation and nutrients

• +1
Bro is eggsexual

• +1