Ending all religion debate threads [MEGATHREAD]

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
I simply can't believe that there are still numerous religion threads who garner so much views and cause so much triggering and debate across the board on the supposed "based and blackpilled" forum.

I won't even bother making essays, writing walls of text on why religion is the biggest cope that humans have ever invented, I will keep things very short and simple.

Religion is a man made concept written in a man made book with a man made language.

It doesn't exist.

It is a fantasy.

You believe it because others have brainwashed you to believe it.

Get it into your head.

How can anyone with functional IQ not realize this?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, HTN_Mentalcel and FloppaFlops
Religion is cope. So many gods out there but the one you we‘re born into is the right one ofc.💀

• +1
Reactions: sub3cel, cromagnon and hopecel
Religion is cope. So many gods out there but the one you we‘re born into is the right one ofc.💀
That is one of the many fallacies that religion copers fall into from the moment they were born but as I said I won't bother debunking every single one of them.

You really need to do just minimum basic level questioning of programming that you were born into to realize that religion is cope. Literally, you need functional IQ, you don't even need to be giga wise to realize this.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and FloppaFlops
Nah not gonna read all that, have sex incel

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Gods are dead its the era of darktriad kalipurush,satan and dajjal

Attachments

• images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0
  • images (25).jpeg
    images (25).jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
  • images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sub3cel and hopecel
That is one of the many fallacies that religion copers fall into from the moment they were born but as I said I won't bother debunking every single one of them.

You really need to do just minimum basic level questioning of programming that you were born into to realize that religion is cope. Literally, you need functional IQ, you don't even need to be giga wise to realize this.
Well Einstein was the smartest man ever but he still believed in god so it‘s not an iq thing but being introduced into religion as a child might make you not question the believes of ur family especially when you start to walk, read, learn and so on as it‘s like a basic human tool you learn. Religion is as old as humanity so will always be a part of it. Another nice theory is this: What was before the univers: God! What was before god? Ehhh god I guess lol. I rather believe in a universe created from nothing than this shit. I love science.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I simply can't believe that there are still numerous religion threads who garner so much views and cause so much triggering and debate across the board on the supposed "based and blackpilled" forum.

I won't even bother making essays, writing walls of text on why religion is the biggest cope that humans have ever invented, I will keep things very short and simple.

Religion is a man made concept written in a man made book with a man made language.

It doesn't exist.

It is a fantasy.

You believe it because others have brainwashed you to believe it.

Get it into your head.

How can anyone with functional IQ not realize this?
:feelsuhh:

Well Einstein was the smartest man ever but he still believed in god so it‘s not an iq thing but being introduced into religion as a child might make you not question the believes of ur family especially when you start to walk, read, learn and so on as it‘s like a basic human tool you learn. Religion is as old as humanity so will always be a part of it.
Yes, it mostly has to do with indoctrination at a young age.
Another nice theory is this: What was before the univers: God! What was before god? Ehhh god I guess lol. I rather believe in a universe created from nothing than this shit. I love science.
These things are beyond human comprehension and we will never find answers to them anyway.

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops
mirin Goatisisms

religion copers are spiritually bluepilled