ending it all soon (im 5,5-5,7)

KLEORB

KLEORB

Iron
The fate and potential of having a good face is BS and is a waste when ur my height.
You can be chad all u want but woman will find u LTN forever. no escape in reality.
Majority of CEO's are 6F-6F+

All presidents are 6F-6F+
same with models.
without height. u got nothing #dontenduplikeme

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy, GunDevilHybrid, Baxy and 14 others
Well, could be worse. At least I'm not balding

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink, PseudoMaxxer and NoseProphecy
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, AySab and NoseProphecy
don't kys over height dude, its ok

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, FromTT, rand anon and 13 others
don't kys over height dude, its ok
been bullied for my size, so yeah. i might be calm for a while until i try to get a job in california and get rejected because of my height.
im 16, is there literally any way to grow?

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, PseudoMaxxer, Alexios and 3 others
been bullied for my size, so yeah. i might be calm for a while until i try to get a job in california and get rejected because of my height.
yes, you dont know if you are done with puberty yet

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Autismcel, Tallman and 2 others
yes, you dont know if you are done with puberty yet
yeah but i got quite alot of facial everywhere, im getting a stache at this point. my dads 5,8 on top of that.

im most likely cooked

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, jacobthrows, Alexios and 2 others
LL in turkey

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arab_chink, Allornothing, BlackpillRemedy and 2 others
If u have the willpower to kys then u def have the willpower to get LL

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, EzikoIsHere, zharupodrugu and 12 others
might have too ATP
5’7 is bare minimum to be considered human. If you end up below that fully grown then LL is ur only option

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Gerardwayfan, likenesss and 5 others
Dude I was 5'6 at 18 and i'm now 5'10 at 20. Although it's a rare case tons of people have grown from 16-18 or even after that like me. Wouldn't give up hope. Can always do LLS as well if your that desperate.

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, zaidannn and NoseProphecy
Dude I was 5'6 at 18 and i'm now 5'10 at 20. Although it's a rare case tons of people have grown from 16-18 or even after that like me. Wouldn't give up hope. Can always do LLS as well if your that desperate.
how tall r ur parents?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Don't know about my Mum, my Dad is 5'9 I believe. Mum is probably 5'4? Not sure tho.
so around same genetics in height, hopefully i grow ig. my moms like 5,3/5,4 and dads 5,8

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and NoseProphecy
try t3/ t4 low dose exemestane low dose dhea k2 and d3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, fl0w, john788 and 2 others
so around same genetics in height, hopefully i grow ig. my moms like 5,3/5,4 and dads 5,8
Same but my mom is 5’0. I am like 179-180cm

Im 5'8 its brutal for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Accelerator
Yeah wouldn't give up hope at 16 man. At least 2 inches in growth would not be surprising at all plus sons usually end up a couple inches taller then their fathers on average.

Check with the doctors if your growth plates have closed if you really want to know.

Yeah wouldn't give up hope at 16 man. At least 2 inches in growth would not be surprising at all plus sons usually end up a couple inches taller then their fathers on average.
im the youngest in my family and my brother is 18 and 5,8-5,9. so hopefully i grow more

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman
actually every old man i see is my height then i wonder how tall their children will be

Same, if I don’t manage to secure a good job for LL, I’m ending it

Please be me please be me please be me

• Woah
Reactions: Gigasubhuman
The fate and potential of having a good face is BS and is a waste when ur my height.
You can be chad all u want but woman will find u LTN forever. no escape in reality.

same with models.
mum is 5'2 and dad is 5'9 i'm 6'3. why would u rope over ur height when u grow to at least 6ft, i did a lot to grow, plenty of info online u can read. just wear airforces or get those socks that boost ur height if ur still insecure about it. 5'7 w a good face + social attitude will get far

bro you're 16, you still have a good chance to grow. look into leo & longevity's videos about how to keep growing when you're still in puberty. i think it has something to do with an aromatase inhibitor like letrazole and mk677 or something. just try that before even considering roping.

if it doesn't work, LL is an option.

I was literally 5'8 at 17 and at 18(now) I'm at 5'11.5 (I just say I'm 6'0 lol)

idk if this can be a motivation or sum, but all I did was bulking up heavy in the gym and sleeping a lot, btw I ain't even grow for 1 year like at 16-17

anyways, I also wanna kill myself lol ur not alone, but if u look good u probably have more chance of winning in life more than me

I was literally 5'8 at 17 and at 18(now) I'm at 5'11.5 (I just say I'm 6'0 lol)

idk if this can be a motivation or sum, but all I did was bulking up heavy in the gym and sleeping a lot, btw I ain't even grow for 1 year like at 16-17

anyways, I also wanna kill myself lol ur not alone, but if u look good u probably have more chance of winning in life more than me
lifefuel, im 5'8 at 16 with 2 parents who are both 5'11+

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
lifefuel, im 5'8 at 16 with 2 parents who are both 5'11+
My father is 5'6 while my mother is 5'2, nobody in my family has ever even reached 5'9, the tallest is my brother who is 5'8

I'm not sure why I became nearly 6 ft tall, the gym and bulking up heavy plus sleeping a lot really helped me I'm sure

My father is 5'6 while my mother is 5'2, nobody in my family has ever even reached 5'9, the tallest is my brother who is 5'8

I'm not sure why I became nearly 6 ft tall, the gym and bulking up heavy plus sleeping a lot really helped me I'm sure
Im bulking too, was like 100lbs (110) now. Using a mass gainer but trying to get everything naturally most days

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
There is no pont in living a short man, even less if you have autism on top

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and AngryShortMale

same with models.
i grew 10cm at 17. its NOT over dont give up bhai

You're gonna kill yourself over something you have no control over and leave your family and people who care about you devastated because you read on online forums that height = everything? You're 16, son. Go to the gym, date a becky, and focus on your school to get into a good university with financial aid.

There are so many people who are "tall" here who probably are in objectively worse circumstances and will be lifemogged by an averagelet with minimal effort. Take what you know from here about the nature of the world, and put that to work on something productive instead of doom scrolling instead of being a depressed faggot.

Also, maybe get your hormones checked. Nothing makes men sniveling pussies than low T and elevated E2

You're gonna kill yourself over something you have no control over and leave your family and people who care about you devastated because you read on online forums that height = everything? You're 16, son. Go to the gym, date a becky, and focus on your school to get into a good university with financial aid.

There are so many people who are "tall" here who probably are in objectively worse circumstances and will be lifemogged by an averagelet with minimal effort. Take what you know from here about the nature of the world, and put that to work on something productive instead of doom scrolling instead of being a depressed faggot.

Also, maybe get your hormones checked. Nothing makes men sniveling pussies than low T and elevated E2
lmao thanks man, i try not to be as insecure but its hard when everyone is quite literally taller than u. I will take advice tho thanks man

same with models.
I'm short and most women who asked me out were equal height or taller, your defeatist attitude is the problem.

I'm short and most women who asked me out were equal height or taller, your defeatist attitude is the problem.
ur kinda right tbh, but it really does matter where you live

manlet cope 6'3 minimum or die

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale