ending it all soon (im 5,5-5,7)

manlet cope 6'3 minimum or die
manletism isn't real, ugly people invented heightpill to compensate their boring personality

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and AngryShortMale
manletism isn't real, ugly people invented heightpill to compensate their boring personality
"ugly people invented height"

Stop talking, studies show 6'2-6'3 is ideal now shut your mouth

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
"ugly people invented height"

Stop talking, studies show 6'2-6'3 is ideal now shut your mouth
there is no such thing as ideal height, there are no studies which prove anything like that.

there is no such thing as ideal height, there are no studies which prove anything like that.
there are absolutely studies that show women have a preference for taller individuals.

Find me a study that says the opposite, I'll wait.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and AngryShortMale
there are absolutely studies that show women have a preference for taller individuals.

Find me a study that says the opposite, I'll wait.
only incels rely on studies about height, people who are attractive like me and have experience with women know that they don't even ask about height.

only incels rely on studies about height, people who are attractive like me and have experience with women know that they don't even ask about height.
cope like the pope

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Don't know about my Mum, my Dad is 5'9 I believe. Mum is probably 5'4? Not sure tho.
dude my mom is like 5’4 and dad 5’10 im 18 5’7.5 u think im fucked can I grow like you or should I kms

dude my mom is like 5’4 and dad 5’10 im 18 5’7.5 u think im fucked can I grow like you or should I kms
Was about the same height as you probably shorter and am now 5'10 at 20. Heard of a bunch of other people on this site and outside it that say they, or someone they know, grew at 20 also or after 18. Haven't heard of many cases after 21, but before it, seems to be a large variety. Think about it, 5'9 is the average height yet tons of people are below and above it. Since 16 is the average men stop growing at I can only assume it would be the same, and I mean i'm an example of that so I wouldn't give up yet, especially with your parents heights I wouldn't be surprised if you reached 5'10 or 5'11. Tbh tho I can say all this, but you'll only really know if you go to the doctors and get an xray to check if your growth plates are closed.

Was about the same height as you probably shorter and am now 5'10 at 20. Heard of a bunch of other people on this site and outside it that say they, or someone they know, grew at 20 also or after 18. Haven't heard of many cases after 21, but before it, seems to be a large variety. Think about it, 5'9 is the average height yet tons of people are below and above it. Since 16 is the average men stop growing at I can only assume it would be the same, and I mean i'm an example of that so I wouldn't give up yet, especially with your parents heights I wouldn't be surprised if you reached 5'10 or 5'11. Tbh tho I can say all this, but you'll only really know if you go to the doctors and get an xray to check if your growth plates are closed.
yeah that’s true bro thanks I’ll have to get an X-ray sometime tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman
been bullied for my size, so yeah. i might be calm for a while until i try to get a job in california and get rejected because of my height.
im 16, is there literally any way to grow?
Blast gear, and do every height cope possible what do you have to lose?

Or cripple your self with an LL

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
My father is 5'6 while my mother is 5'2, nobody in my family has ever even reached 5'9, the tallest is my brother who is 5'8

I'm not sure why I became nearly 6 ft tall, the gym and bulking up heavy plus sleeping a lot really helped me I'm sure
see my post on sleep , if you dont have enough sleep your body will produce more growth hormone when you have normal sleep , so its not because of sleep, bulking is true, while it can be embarrassing for example i expected a growth spurt bulked up now im just fat and cutting is too risky at 16 but it is what it is. was your growth pattern normal like did u grow 2 inches every year? or when you started with gym u started growing more?

I lied aby height I grew from 5’8 to 5’10 in a matter of months, I can tell you what I did pls dm me if you are not kurt cobain’ng yourself

not my fault i was born gifted
you’re white, will probably die from a rare type of cancer by the time my kids will be healthy and above 6 feet

you’re white, will probably die from a rare type of cancer by the time my kids will be healthy and above 6 feet
I'm 6'4, also I minimize how many carcinogens I associative with, I don't eat processed food gang and half of my grandparents lived above 80 years old, had a grandma that lived up to 95.

been bullied for my size, so yeah. i might be calm for a while until i try to get a job in california and get rejected because of my height.
how tall r ur parents

You’re more than likely just autistic

see my post on sleep , if you dont have enough sleep your body will produce more growth hormone when you have normal sleep , so its not because of sleep, bulking is true, while it can be embarrassing for example i expected a growth spurt bulked up now im just fat and cutting is too risky at 16 but it is what it is. was your growth pattern normal like did u grow 2 inches every year? or when you started with gym u started growing more?
Idk about ur theory, but no I didn't grew normally, I literally grow 4 inches in the span of 7 months, my knees everyday is on pain as well as my back aching

and I'm actually about 47kg when I started bulking then I got to 75kg then I got to 6'0, I also don't know how is this possible

I think I just got lucky ngl, it's luck in my part tbh, my countries average height is 5'4 for men after all

Attachments

• IMG_20240317_130355.jpg
    IMG_20240317_130355.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 0
Also, I didn't grew even 1 inch in the span of a year when I was 16-17, I started going to the gym and bulking literally on my 17th birthday

now I'm trying to do tadasana and stretches to squeeze out potential spinal growth

my countries average height is 5'4 for men after all
bro where do you live? are you yemeni? if thats the case its because yemenis have been malnurished in the past century but they arent actually that short if they had as much food.

Dude I was 5'6 at 18 and i'm now 5'10 at 20. Although it's a rare case tons of people have grown from 16-18 or even after that like me. Wouldn't give up hope. Can always do LLS as well if your that desperate.
What is LLS

The fate and potential of having a good face is BS and is a waste when ur my height.
You can be chad all u want but woman will find u LTN forever. no escape in reality.
Majority of CEO's are 6F-6F+

All presidents are 6F-6F+
same with models.
without height. u got nothing #dontenduplikeme
5 foot 5 is brutal. If I were short I’d kms

What is LLS
Leg Lengthening Surgery. They break both of your legs and expand them over the course of 6 months where you can’t walk and run for about 2-3 years. It costs 100K and gets you 4-5 inches.

Or you can wear lifts and shoes made to make you look taller.

bro where do you live? are you yemeni? if thats the case its because yemenis have been malnurished in the past century but they arent actually that short if they had as much food.
no, some 3rd world asian country I live in

Just LL bro, I believe in you

What is LLS
Limb Lengthening Surgery. Cost 70-100K USD and comes with a bunch of risks as well as being wheelchair bound for 6 months and then a while after not being able to walk/run properly. Can gain 3-6 inches from it tho so if your height is literally plaguing your whole life and you wake up every day stressing about it then i'd recommend looking into it.

lmao thanks man, i try not to be as insecure but its hard when everyone is quite literally taller than u. I will take advice tho thanks man
Honestly, its not as bad outside of the west. Asian countries are short people heaven. Especially if you are good looking and being short is your only handicap.

Women do not care about height as much as you think. Most (even shallow ones - which is most lmao) only want a guy who is taller than them. Average female height is 5'4"ish, so you're good unless you move to Latvia, Estonia, Netherlands, etc. that are known for tall women.

show me the ways
might sound cope but
reach your protein intake, adequate sunlight on chest on stomach, hanging exercises, back exercises for posture, running and track events, raw milk and atleast 8+ hours of sleep

The fate and potential of having a good face is BS and is a waste when ur my height.
You can be chad all u want but woman will find u LTN forever. no escape in reality.

same with models.
I would kms too if i was 5'7 tbh.

same with models.
We know that you aren't gonna do it.

same with models.
Zelenskiy is 5'6 and Napoleon was 5'2 JFL

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I’m from the Bay Area, ton of short beaners here. California’s prob the least brutal state for manlets

Pussy, you could be diffuse balding.

5’7 is bare minimum to be considered human. If you end up below that fully grown then LL is ur only option
Just break ur legs and hope stronger bones grow back theory jfl

LL has long ways to go, OP should hardmaxx his face instead. Sure he’ll never be a slayer but he won’t be incel

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator

same with models.
you can do LL.
I'm speaking with a friend who had 2 surgeries and he went from 5'5 to 5'10. He had 0 pain while lengthening, it was only tension but that's it.

I will probably do it also next year.

Anything can be possible if you really want it.

Just eat anything you can find you might grow