Ending the cope on "Muh Whites created everything"!

The curries invented civilisation first, oldest university is in India, mathematics was mainly driven by curries and sandcels and there's a load of other shit. The only thing Europe beat Asia in was industrialisation which fucked over South Asia and and East Asia which is why they're comparatively poor nowadays.
When is the oldest uni in India. Stop spewing bullshit of out of your mouth now. Source it!

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
When is the oldest uni in India. Stop spewing bullshit of out of your mouth now. Source it!
I think it was called Nalanda or something but I can't remember. Founded around the 5th century but was destroyed by invaders 800 years later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I think it was called Nalanda or something but I can't remember. Founded around the 5th century but was destroyed by invaders 800 years alter.
will try to research thnx

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
JFL @ OP's LVL of Coping

Meanwhile

You're on INTERNET > WHITE PEOPLE
Speaking english > White
Talking about eurocentric standards of beauty

I have to laugh
View attachment 624066

Peanut brained incel, I, too can cope like you.

English is a derivative of Sanskrit, without Indians your people would still be beating their chests and drawing on cave walls to communicate you fucking dog.
The internet operates on numbers which were invented by enlightened Indians mathematicians while Europeans were butt naked swinging from trees.

Several millennia as the uncontested global super power. The "west" couldn't even manage 200 years without collapsing in on itself.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 2756
Anglo's have zero civilization. They're so proud of the fucking stonehedge which is a couple rocks turned on their head.

English is a derivative of Sanskrit, without Indians your people would still be beating their chests and drawing on cave walls to communicate you fucking dog.
The internet operates on numbers which were invented by enlightened Indians mathematicians while Europeans were butt naked swinging from trees.

Several millennia as the uncontested global super power. The "west" couldn't even manage 200 years without collapsing in on itself.

bhai he was just joking @Entschuldigung

Curry cope.

Muh civilization

Hqdefault

13039679d2009f14b3a4b2aa4946fb12

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
JFL if you ever believed one group of people created everything

• +1
You again the hazara guy? I'm talking about all ethnics including you and your dogs. Keep crying for me you autist. Read if you wanna respond like that you fuck. I am feeding you from the same hand instead you insult me. Motherfucker the title literally says whites. Your not white you fetal alcoholic bitch
img_20200820_210542-jpg.604950

@JizzFarmer @SubhumanCurrycel @Sikkunt23

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, SubhumanCurrycel, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
Nalanda - in Bihar, India one of the oldest universities in the world. You can see about it in memoirs of Huan Tsang, Chinese traveller who came to India during Gupta period (4th century )
Taxila - Somewhere near Pakistan/ Afghanistan. Older than Nalanda
I'll link the soueces as soon as i get

Also there is Al Azhar university in Egypt , built around 970 Ad

• +1
Nalanda - in Bihar, India one of the oldest universities in the world. You can see about it in memoirs of Huan Tsang, Chinese traveller who came to India during Gupta period (4th century )
Taxila - Somewhere near Pakistan/ Afghanistan. Older than Nalanda
I'll link the soueces as soon as i get
bhai are you muslim?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 9072
sharouh khan?

giphy.gif
Dad Hindu
Mom Muslim
I currently don't have any religion apparently. Still lives in my dad's ancestoral home in the village.

You again the hazara guy? I'm talking about all ethnics including you and your dogs. Keep crying for me you autist. Read if you wanna respond like that you fuck. I am feeding you from the same hand instead you insult me. Motherfucker the title literally says whites. Your not white you fetal alcoholic bitch
img_20200820_210542-jpg.604950

@JizzFarmer @SubhumanCurrycel @Sikkunt23

giphy.gif
Why are 50% of sfcels ethnics?

Indeed ethnics ruled science back in the day

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9072
caging hard at the fucking mum blog sources that you linked. Imagine being so insufferably incompetent. Shit thread.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, goat2x, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
caging hard at the fucking mum blog sources that you linked. Imagine being so insufferably incompetent. Shit thread.
Then defend it you fucken imcompetent dog

The return

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 9072
Then defend it you fucken imcompetent dog
didn't read it. You linked literal Steinburg sources, I don't care if chinks made gunpowder you colossal faggot. Europeans were the founding fathers of western philosophy and the influencers of most of the arts, science, academia, and critical thinking.

stop with these retarded race-baiting threads, we're here to maximize our physiognomy, not dwell on such paltry topics, especially when the people making the threads are unfathomably retarded.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
COPE. WHITES INVENTED EVERYTHING BASICALLY.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 9072
didn't read it. You linked literal Steinburg sources, I don't care if chinks made gunpowder you colossal faggot. Europeans were the founding fathers of western philosophy and the influencers of most of the arts, science, academia, and critical thinking.

stop with these retarded race-baiting threads, we're here to maximize our physiognomy, not dwell on such paltry topics, especially when the people making the threads are unfathomably retarded.
why are you even on the off topic then you fucken cumskin. I even said whites created alot of stuff in this day and age I was giving examples you bacterial infection fucken cracker

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

and speaking of colossal faggots this is western philosophy and arts

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Shrek2OnDvD and JizzFarmer

Saying English is a derivative of Sanskrit holds zero significance. English is a mutt language, consisting of many different linguistical occurrences. Asia may have pioneered mathematics, but the greeks perfected it and thoroughly elaborated on the science and theory.

• +1
why are you even on the off topic then you fucken cumskin. I even said whites created alot of stuff in this day and age I was giving examples you bacterial infection fucken cracker
being an unironic ethnocentric thinking person is worst than being a white supremacist. Cumskin is one of the most comical playoffs that I've ever seen.

You didn't give any examples, you just sent mum blog sources, which I won't read at all.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 9072
and speaking of colossal faggots this is western philosophy and arts
undefined
you wouldn't be able to name one western philosopher, let alone a single Indochinese or Asian philosopher.

being an unironic ethnocentric thinking person is worst than being a white supremacist. Cumskin is one of the most comical playoffs that I've ever seen.

You didn't give any examples, you just sent mum blog sources, which I won't read at all.
Thats because you haven't even read what I said. I said that white people created alot of the inventions however They haven't created everything and have stolen too you just have the upper hand
@Dante1

Thats because you haven't even read what I said. I said that white people created alot of the inventions however They haven't created everything and have stolen too you just have the upper hand
do you live in the west? if so, shut your blubbering recessed mouth. If you're so obsessed with your ethnicity, fuck off back to India.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lolcel, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 9072
you wouldn't be able to name one western philosopher, let alone a single Indochinese or Asian philosopher.
do you live in the west? if so, shut your blubbering recessed mouth. If you're so obsessed with your ethnicity, fuck off back to India.
Yes I sure as hell do motherfucker and I see your cumstain brothers being cucked and failing school reminder its over for you crackers go back to the box where you belong You fucked up everyones countries and now good luck its over anyway for you guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and JizzFarmer
7260ad7de2d77fa3b597026aee82b391.gif

• JFL
@Dyorotic2 say something I'm getting bored

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 9072
Yes I sure as hell do motherfucker and I see your cumstain brothers being cucked and failing school reminder its over for you crackers go back to the box where you belong You fucked up everyones countries and now good luck its over anyway for you guys

Oh, christ, well I was hoping that you were European, your English is about as good as my six-year-old sisters. Please stop @ing me, you're a very fucking stupid individual.

• JFL
Oh, christ, well I was hoping that you were European, your English is about as good as my six-year-old sisters. Please stop @ing me, you're a very fucking stupid individual.
You sound like an American.

This faggot has been here for 13 days and has been online for 5 of those days.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and johncruz12345
Keep drizzling up nice bbc up your ass while you ancestors are getting cucked left and right

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and johncruz12345
You sound like an American.
Australian, I don't know how you could make a distinction between an American and an Australian based on only the way they speak/type English, unless I was speaking colloquially, but I'm not at all.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Keep drizzling up nice bbc up your ass
sounds like a massive projection. I'm going to stop replying, unless you formulate some sort of half witty comeback, although I'm not expecting much from someone of the likes of you.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9072 and JizzFarmer
at one hand defending your race or defending your online friend

giphy.gif
Race is stupid. I only care about Australia, Kashmir and Punjab in that order.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 9072
Race is stupid. I only care about Australia, Kashmir and Punjab in that order.
@brbbrah you should write a couple of notes. There must be some sort of positive correlation between attractive faces and intellectual capabilities. Because Jizz is good looking and extremely respectable. You're just a massive retarded neurotic cunt and most likely unfathomably unattractive.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 9072
White people didn't invent everything, but they invented ALMOST everything. Muslims had their great achievements too during the Golden Age of Islam. But most of the scientists were Persians. and Persians have an old civilization so it's normal.

Keep in mind that it's not the Muslims that were ahead of their time, but rather it's the west that was screwed by Christianity (made in the middle east) for almost 1000 years. When they kicked out Christianity they came back the way they were before in science and military.

Who knows where humanity would've been now if these 1000 years weren't lost in the darkness.
JFL

Persians are actually some of the only non-European whites

😂😂