Ending the cope on "Muh Whites created everything"!

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
As you can see my delinquent fellow ethnic brothers, in the past there have been threads on how white people created everything and ethnics were just copying/using the technology, research, data or whatever inventions it be and how they have been shouting out in protest how the science was stolen. Well let me just clarify before I start my debate. As you can see the gora (white) people have got the upper hand. In simple terms that means better economy and more money put towards research and developing. Many past ethnic civilizations who once had the upper hand and were ruling the world have now been fallen down. However that doesn't mean they haven't produced anything. You see, without algebra, which was revolutionized by Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi (who is and still considered the father of algebra, and the world itself is derived from the title of his book, Kitab al-Jabr) there would be no development into the field of computer science and software engineering hence no Google and Microsoft meaning you can't rot here in peace. So please thank him! Did you know that while Islam was grinding back in the golden ages of Islam, Europe was a shithole and it was considered the dark ages of Europe. To be honest, I think that's where Game of Thrones gets the idea on how the east is rich and west poor and dirty in the show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

Again the dark ages could have been caused by the fall of the Roman empire, but just proves that Islam and other civilizations had the upper hand at that time.
Ethnics that created and invented items that have been used to further develop the world:

Of course many books created by white people have been biased and also some of them distorted history. Of course I'm not saying that they havn't created shit, infact they have pioneered alot of todays inventions however simply because they have the upper hand this time. And reminder they used help from past civilizations in order for research and data collecting purposes. If you read other books and are a bit open minded you can see that sometimes the inventions that are praised for being white-made have actually been stolen. @Good_Little_Goy once said that a Jew once stole a French mans equation, isn't that true? Well the same could be applied for ethnics. They are plenty of books that state otherwise. Now Indians and Chinese are taking over the tech industry however China has been accused of copying and stealing before but they are now rising up to the top.

To state if off, you have a better economy than us right now but one day things will reverse!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 8576, Salludon and 14 others
First to reach the gun wins

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Insecure03, Hades, BigBiceps and 5 others
Europeans are very young as a race of people..

We didn't even exist when ethnics ruled the world

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Chadlitecel, Good_Little_Goy and 8 others

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
White people didn't invent everything, but they invented ALMOST everything. Muslims had their great achievements too during the Golden Age of Islam. But most of the scientists were Persians. and Persians have an old civilization so it's normal.

Keep in mind that it's not the Muslims that were ahead of their time, but rather it's the west that was screwed by Christianity (made in the middle east) for almost 1000 years. When they kicked out Christianity they came back the way they were before in science and military.

Who knows where humanity would've been now if these 1000 years weren't lost in the darkness.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Krezo, Good_Little_Goy and 13 others
Slide03

White people didn't invent everything, but they invented ALMOST everything. Muslims had their great achievements too during the Golden Age of Islam. But most of the scientists were Persians. and Persians have an old civilization so it's normal.

Keep in mind that it's not the Muslims that were ahead of their time, but rather it's the west that was screwed by Christianity (made in the middle east) for almost 1000 years. When they kicked out Christianity they came back the way they were before in science and military.

Who knows where humanity would've been now if these 1000 years weren't lost in the darkness.
Yes, but proper wording would be White people created almost everything in this DAY AND AGE!

East Asians are actually a little more intelligent than us whites.

I think it's that higher testosterone and other psychological factors that tell the story.

We're more likely to take risks and be more creative.. think outside of the box as it were.

• +1
Reactions: St. BlackOps2Cel and Deleted member 9072

I think it's that higher testosterone and other psychological factors that tell the story.

We're more likely to take risks and be more creative.. think outside of the box as it were.
Yes have noticed in high school how East Asian students would get the highest grades out of repetitive memorization but had shit creativity.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 8765, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
inb4 6 page thread tbh
@SubhumanCurrycel @Sikkunt23

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Yes, but proper wording would be White people created almost everything in this DAY AND AGE!
You shouldn't forget about Greeks and Romans. Those two were heavy-weight civilizations too. You've mentioned the honorable Al- Khwarismi, but Greeks have some remarkable achievments in algebra and geometry two. And that was before more than a thousand years of the Islamic Golden Age.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 9072
You shouldn't forget about Greeks and Romans. Those two were heavy-weight civilizations too. You've mentioned the honorable Al- Khwarismi, but Greeks have some remarkable achievments in algebra and geometry two. And that was before more than a thousand years of the Islamic Golden Age.
Yes, that's why i said revolutionized not created.

• +1
Reactions: St. BlackOps2Cel

Yeah I heard this before that they have higher IQ but shittier creativity due to low T cuckery. But it's just a hypothesis.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 9072
"WE WUZ CIVILIZATION BUILDERS, WE WUZ INVENTORZ, WE WUZ SCIENTISTZ, WE HUNTED TEH MAMMOTHZ"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 1751 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
"WE WUZ CIVILIZATION BUILDERS, WE WUZ INVENTORZ, WE WUZ SCIENTISTZ, WE HUNTED TEH MAMMOTHZ"
Now you're a low T cuck, working as a wageslave while chad is banging your family.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 8765, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
@Dante1 @Salludon @Mohamad @Introvertednarc @Hozay @TubOfLard @yunggod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
could've made a better thread
wall of text is unappealing to read

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
could've made a better thread
wall of text is unappealing to read
Fuck, thought the black would highlight anyways pay attention to the info and words not wall of text bhai!

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 3526
Fuck, thought the black would highlight anyways pay attention to the info and words not wall of text bhai!
i know all this stuff bahi
all inventions by whites are either stolen or further extension of previous invention

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Truecel14, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 9072
i know all this stuff bahi
all inventions by whites are either stolen or further extension of previous invention
Forgot about this book by this muslim scholar that talks about how Islam already had pioneered many of these so called inventions that these scientists such as Albert Einstein or other created!

Fuck I shouldn't have written an essay on this especially on this site.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4464 and yunggod
I don’t give a fuck about this, I care about looks only

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
how are you bhai @brbbrah

• Love it
@yunggod hows uni
today was my first day but everything was online and the professors precorded their lectures so i’ll just watch later

bhai do you work

today was my first day but everything was online and the professors precorded their lectures so i’ll just watch later

bhai do you work
helping dad with construction but brb gonna find work at uni soon enough

• Love it
Reactions: yunggod

bhai do you work
no bhai pay careful attention to your lectures its very important

• Woah
Reactions: yunggod
JFL @ OP's LVL of Coping

Meanwhile

You're on INTERNET > WHITE PEOPLE
Speaking english > White
Talking about eurocentric standards of beauty

I have to laugh
Td mundo odeia o chris

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Good_Little_Goy, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
no bhai pay careful attention to your lectures its very important
don’t worry about my future bhai, after all we are curries WE ARE BORN TO SUCCEED

• Love it
The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
fuck technology

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 9072
JFL @ OP's LVL of Coping

Meanwhile

Speaking english > White

I have to laugh
View attachment 624066
Did you read what I said you fucken barking dog. You autistic piece of shit. Go fuck yourself

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and yunggod
JFL @ OP's LVL of Coping

Meanwhile

Speaking english > White

I have to laugh
View attachment 624066
cumskins also spread homosexuality, AIDS, do drugs at even higher rates than blacks, engage in degenerate behavior and let their daughters be blacked

pioneers of success (y):lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
Did you read what I said you fucken barking dog. You autistic piece of shit. Go fuck yourself
I'm just messing with you :feelsgood:
Also no one calls the middle age dark age anymore cause it's a misconception

• +1
cumskins also spread homosexuality, AIDS, do drugs at even higher rates than blacks, engage in degenerate behavior and let their daughters be blacked

pioneers of success (y):lul:
Do i care? i'm not even white
Congrats

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 9072 and yunggod
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
@Entschuldigung follow me back bhai

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, yunggod and Deleted member 9072
The curries invented civilisation first, oldest university is in India, mathematics was mainly driven by curries and sandcels and there's a load of other shit. The only thing Europe beat Asia in was industrialisation which fucked over South Asia and and East Asia which is why they're comparatively poor nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 2756, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
The curries invented civilisation first, oldest university is in India, mathematics was mainly driven by curries and sandcels and there's a load of other shit. The only thing Europe beat Asia in was industrialisation which fucked over South Asia and and East Asia which is why they're comparatively poor nowadays.
thx for coming high iq bhai

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and yunggod
what a cope in this thread. Ofcourse the indian masterrace created everything in the world. KEEP COPING BUTTERSKINNEDCELS

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6997, yunggod and 1 other person
JoinedAug 25, 2020Posts539Reputation504Time online1d 5h 28m

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and yunggod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back