Ending the cope on "Muh Whites created everything"!

@brbbrah you should write a couple of notes. There must be some sort of positive correlation between attractive faces and intellectual capabilities. Because Jizz is good looking and extremely respectable. You're just a massive retarded neurotic cunt and most likely unfathomably unattractive.

giphy.gif

>posting a white man in front of a maths board after the premise of this thread consisted of the axiom of Asia creating mathematics.

god, the irony could never be more intense. I'll see you around op.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
JFL AT THIS CURRY CIRCLEJERK

Curries

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 9072
>posting a white man in front of a maths board after the premise of this thread consisted of the axiom of Asia creating mathematics.

god, the irony could never be more intense. I'll see you around op.
It's been quite a ride but at the end of the day I wanna know you are my Australian mate

giphy.gif
@NarcyChadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yunggod and Deleted member 9072
It's been quite a ride but at the end of the day I wanna know you are my Australian mate

giphy.gif
@NarcyChadlite
ah yes, they always submit in the end.

• JFL
Yes, but proper wording would be White people created almost everything in this DAY AND AGE!
WHO FUCKING CARES WHO INVENTED SOME PRIMITIVE BOARDGAME, RULER AND ABACUS? I could've invented the same shit, it's so primitive and useless in this day and age, and didn't help to invent those high IQ inventions of today.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, GetShrekt and Deleted member 2756
WHO FUCKING CARES WHO INVENTED SOME PRIMITIVE BOARDGAME, RULER AND ABACUS? I could've invented the same shit, it's so primitive and useless in this day and age, and didn't help to invent those high IQ inventions of today.
nigga im talking about algebra and shit

That's the point, you think Persians are white. They're not jfl.
Persians of today, maybe. However there was a time when Aryans ruled Persia.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 9072

you weren't baiting at all. You have 5 days online even though you joined 13 days ago. I have no reason to believe you're just some elaborate troll. Kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 9072, BigBiceps and 1 other person
you weren't baiting at all. You have 5 days online even though you joined 13 days ago. I have no reason to believe you're just some elaborate troll. Kill yourself.
giphy.gif
JFL AT TALKING BIG WORDS ON AN ONLINE FORUM
1598165546041-png.612332

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
nigga im talking about algebra and shit
Yeah, so they could count some rather primitive solutions for their primitive problems. The development of MODERN Algebra as we know today, was started by white man called Franรงois Viรจten.
You may have learned to count, but we made it in to a science.

• +1
>big words and shizz nigga you izz sayin big wurds ha ha

they're only 'big' if you're an illiterate fucking moron. Kill yourself.

SPAIN

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Yeah, so they could count some rather primitive solutions for their primitive problems. The development of MODERN Algebra as we know today, was started by white man called Franรงois Viรจten. In 1600s, Renรฉ Descartes published La Gรฉomรฉtrie, inventing analytic geometry and introducing modern algebraic notation.
You may have learned to count, but we made it in to a science.
Yes, I sure as hell made sure to elaborate that white people created everything in this day and age. My point was to clarify that they never created everything.

Stop coping mah dude, most of the Islam scientific discoveries were made by Persian, which are from Arya (Iran) which literally means land of the Aryans, the land was populated by the Scythians 1000BCE.
Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan were mostly white before the Arab Invasions and Islam (Islam only arrived in 600 in Iran)

• Hmm...
>big words and shizz nigga you izz sayin big wurds ha ha

they're only 'big' if you're an illiterate fucking moron. Kill yourself.

View attachment 624254
If you had read what I wrote you complete imbecile, you would understand before attacking me. You are larping as another high iq user on one of these narcissistic online forums in order to feel better because you have not yet reached any goal among your shallow petty life. Go fuck yourself with a dildo before you completely exhaust yourself with weariness.

1598165546041-png.612332
giphy.gif

You are larping as another high iq user on one of these narcissistic online forums
this makes no sense. Go check out my threads in best of the best. I'm not larping as anything.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 9072
this makes no sense. Go check out my threads in best of the best. I'm not larping as anything.
pm me then i'm not gonna search tbh right now

pm me then i'm not gonna search tbh right now
I don't have anything to prove, I'm not going to compile any of my threads for the sole purpose of proving that I'm not retarded. Just go to the best of the best and check out my 25+ page thread.

this thread is retarded. All of this was for the superior white man to prove yourself to us. To try and justify your useless existence. To try to explain your value which doesnt exist. Keep coping

If you had read what I wrote you complete imbecile, you would understand before attacking me. You are larping as another high iq user on one of these narcissistic online forums in order to feel better because you have not yet reached any goal among your shallow petty life. Go fuck yourself with a dildo before you completely exhaust yourself with weariness.

1598165546041-png.612332
giphy.gif
Who is that in the pic?

i dont know tbh thought that was dyortoc from another thread im wrong tho maybe
Lol he's never posted his pics here publicly

• +1
That's some bro history you got there. The arabs have been swimming in money for more than a century already and they achieved nothing, they bring all the engineers from Europe to build their skyscrapers.
Mozlems took all their knowledge from greeks and studies showed that something around 95% of all mozlem scholars were converts or sons of converts.
The races haven't changed in 2000 years, whites (or japanese, etc.) go to the moon today while mozlems whipe their ass with their hands. Just like 2000 years ago.
The romans had everything there already for modern civilization, hadn't they degenerated they would have achieved everything we got today but 2000 years sooner.
Whites are the master race, just stop being annoying so we can start terraforming other planets.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
That's some bro history you got there. The arabs have been swimming in money for more than a century already and they achieved nothing, they bring all the engineers from Europe to build their skyscrapers.
Mozlems took all their knowledge from greeks and studies showed that something around 95% of all mozlem scholars were converts or sons of converts.
The races haven't changed in 2000 years, whites (or japanese, etc.) go to the moon today while mozlems whipe their ass with their hands. Just like 2000 years ago.
The romans had everything there already for modern civilization, hadn't they degenerated they would have achieved everything we got today but 2000 years sooner.
Whites are the master race, just stop being annoying so we can start terraforming other planets.
dude did you even read, i literally said you guys have the upper hand this time and besides it's irrelevant to even say converts sicne everybody converted at one time to another religion and besides white people wipe with toilet paper and then walk around with sweat on their hairy asses with a bunch of pooh articles.

Tis true bruv, you know what i notice about most whites? They have the most insecurity out of any other race. They can't cope with losing. Lmao, Ethnics and other civs built the foundation of how the world works, technology, science, gunpowder, etc. Almost evvery race has had it's golden age, Europeans have had the shortest and most underhwelming one so far. They simply came in to "power" at the exact time that things were starting to pop off on a global scale, and they got lucky where the cards fell. The foundations were already built for them by thousands of years of the advances of other nations lmao. Most of white "creations" were simply innovations, i'll give them credit for some of their innovations. They don't like to credit other races though, again their insecure/inferiority complex and neurotic/autistic nature makes this hard for them. They had to rush to change historical accuracies/writings to cater to them to cope. Lmao. Truly the most incel race.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 7697
Tis true bruv, you know what i notice about most whites? They have the most insecurity out of any other race. They can't cope with losing. Lmao, Ethnics and other civs built the foundation of how the world works, technology, science, gunpowder, etc. Almost evvery race has had it's golden age, Europeans have had the shortest and most underhwelming one so far. They simply came in to "power" at the exact time that things were starting to pop off on a global scale, and they got lucky where the cards fell. The foundations were already built for them by thousands of years of the advances of other nations lmao. Most of white "creations" were simply innovations, i'll give them credit for some of their innovations. They don't like to credit other races though, again their insecure/inferiority complex and neurotic/autistic nature makes this hard for them. They had to rush to change historical accuracies/writings to cater to them to cope. Lmao. Truly the most incel race.
Great post bro. Agree. Ethnics will Take over again in the far future. No one can stay in top forever as history proves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back