Ending the wide jaw cope. Slim jaws mog to oblivion

why do we always have to go from 1 extreme to another

obviously the ideal jaw is an average jaw, not too big, not too slim

• +1
Reactions: Veym and jisko32
I love gandy but ur retarded if u think anyone knows him except psl autists and a couple celebs
Cope his light blue commercial is so famous they might not no his name but they do his face

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
why do we always have to go from 1 extreme to another

obviously the ideal jaw is an average jaw, not too big, not too slim
Cope narrow mogs hard Chico gandy orb etc wide jaw is Orge cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9 and i_love_roosters
Just compare a random candid photo of a normie vs professionally taken Chad's photo theory just lol at your logic

You can't just edit out one part of the zygo (lateral protrusion) and then claim they don't matter
View attachment 2908124
This is ridiculous lol. There is much more to them than just how much lateral projection they have. And the effects good zygos have carry over to many other things.
You have no fucking idea what youre talking about. I did that in vol. 1 and it ascended him LMAO. Ogee curve is a meme. They have carry over to nothing

• Hmm...
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
All depends on harmony.
I have seen dudes with wide jaws that supposedly "mog", and they looked so uncanny.
I have seen dudes with normie jaws but really good eyes and overall harmony in general and they looked so good.

You have no fucking idea what youre talking about. I did that in vol. 1 and it ascended him LMAO. Ogee curve is a meme. They have carry over to nothing
Bones are a meme bro

Zygos, yes they are. Literally less important than nose
Laterally protruding and forward grown zygos are a big halo, I don't know what you are smoking.
You claim they have no carry over yet they are arguably the biggest determinant of how your undereyes look and work in providing support to your soft tissues so that you don't have nasolabial folds since 15 like I do.

In this morph, despite it being shitty it goes to illustrate the effect of unimpressive zygos better than any of your morphs

Lol if you say this barely affected him.

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Laterally protruding and forward grown zygos are a big halo, I don't know what you are smoking.
You claim they have no carry over yet they are arguably the biggest determinant of how your undereyes look and work in providing support to your soft tissues so that you don't have nasolabial folds since 15 like I do.

In this morph, despite it being shitty it goes to illustrate the effect of unimpressive zygos better than any of your morphs
View attachment 2909125View attachment 2909126
You changed far more than zygos

• Hmm...

View attachment 2909125View attachment 2909126
IMG 20240510 005916 186

• JFL
Yes jawcels mog those wide jaw chads are just coping!

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
You changed far more than zygos
When someone actually goes to show the effect zygos have on the face you go to claim it's not actually zygos. Delusional retard.

Yes jawcels mog those wide jaw chads are just coping!
You don't need any other facial features when you have eyes like @Azonin and you're a 6'6 aryan billionaire :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
When someone actually goes to show the effect zygos have on the face you go to claim it's not actually zygos. Delusional retard.
You flatened his whole cheeks LMAO. I only changed the zygos in my morphs. Zygos are 8th most important bone in the skull

Zygos, yes they are. Literally less important than nose
i think good bone mass and forward growth in zygos is pretty important but lateral protrusion makes almost no difference. Still the least important tho

That's just large masseters which look like shit, not a wide jaw bone.

i think good bone mass and forward growth in zygos is pretty important but lateral protrusion makes almost no difference. Still the least important tho
I'd say it's marginal. Since zygos just bridge the maxilla and frontal. So it's forward growth will be reliant upon them

Brad pitt has no forward growth in the zygos but his maxilla and frontal (and everything else) is good

• +1
Reactions: ambi
I'd say it's marginal. Since zygos just bridge the maxilla and frontal. So it's forward growth will be reliant upon them
View attachment 2909228
Brad pitt has no forward growth in the zygos but his maxilla and frontal (and everything else) is good
View attachment 2909230
Pitt would prob look even better with better zygos tho
IMG 9703
I dont think he’d look as good if his zygos were completely flat, and again im talking only ab forward growth and mass not lateral protrusion
Still, every bone in the face is pretty much more important than zygos i’d agree with that

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Pitt would prob look even better with better zygos tho
View attachment 2909278
I dont think he’d look as good if his zygos were completely flat, and again im talking only ab forward growth and mass not lateral protrusion
Still, every bone in the face is pretty much more important than zygos i’d agree with that
Yeah ofc good zygos are a good feature to have and would ascend everyone. They are just not as important as ppl here think

• Love it
Reactions: ambi
Post is pure autism.
Some people look better with an average jaw, some look better with a slim jaw, some with a wide jaw.
It all depends on harmony and is not a one size fits all

• +1
Reactions: Icon
Depends on harmony and soft features. That is the most important thing. Tall skull, short skull, wide jaw, narrow jaw all of these can look good depending on the interplay for the rest of the features.

Hey let's play a game
Ask your mother which one she prefers

Screenshot 20240601 130620

David Gandy (Aesthetic elegant tall skull face)

Or

21b712000a9eb7f15085fe8b932af6ca

Matt Bomer (Unaesthetic big jaw ogre)

slim jaw= better for prettyboymaxxing

wide jaw= better for masc maxxing