Equality is a meme

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
The idea of equality and fairness is a meme

At this point I've heard every race and gender complain they are the oppressed group, and minority.
Whites and blacks both complain they're oppressed by each other, and asians complain about both, and both complain about Asians

It's a free for all at this point and life is a game. Just complain and convince the world that you're a victim and deserve a buff in life. Equality was and always will be a meme. And it currently is a meme.

tldr: If you can't read even this amount kys and gtfo

• +1
Reactions: syke, chawaje, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
water, go improve your appearance instead of writing edgy posts.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and 5.5psl
water, go improve your appearance instead of writing edgy posts.
I'm done playing that level
I'm on the oligarchy maxxing game.
You telling me this is like a little kid telling a professor to learn algebra.
Listen child, if you're still looksmaxxing, and you have that body... you haven't figured out the game and you're beyond help.
Hold this L austistic spaz

At this point I've heard every race and gender complain they are the oppressed group, and minority.
Whites and blacks both complain they're oppressed by each other, and asians complain about both, and both complain about Asians

It's a free for all at this point and life is a game. Just complain and convince the world that you're a victim and deserve a buff in life. Equality was and always will be a meme. And it currently is a meme.

LonelyWhichEquestrian size restricted

slavs arent white

Not what you're trying to tell me with that
Are you telling me you're oppressed, youre the one oppressing, or is that me and you, so which one am I and which is you?

Like nigga some context please
Taylor Swift celebrities gif 1844670

post account balance

It was always a meme, the concept of equality and all other racial bullshit was just a divide and conquer tactic to destroy the occupy wallstreet movement