Estrogen rich foods for breast enlargement.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
Estrogen Rich Foods for Breast Enlargement01

And they'll keep telling you it's healthy.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, anticel, Jungcuck and 17 others
JFL at this cope.

Asians consume the most soy of all ethnicities and have the smallest breasts in the world.

I’m not saying soy has zero influence on breast sizes; I’m saying soymaxing is cope because it’s nowhere near significant enough to overcome genetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, ErbCel, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
fuck the jews.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, anticel, RopeMaxxed and 4 others
JFL at this cope.

Asians consume the most soy of all ethnicities and also have the smallest breasts in the world.
These trash "food" are just unhealthy in general even for woman.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Hentaiwatcher69, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
this is why theyre promoting veganism, so they can slowly emasculate all men.
imagine drinking soymilk or almond milk

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anticel, p0lishsubhuman, BongMog and 5 others
Phytoestrogens have both estrogenic and antiestrogenic effects.

If you think u can mog gods nutrient table in "its food" then your crazy.

Plants, fruits, veggies etc. have crazy amounts of micronutrients, phytoestrogens and effects that im pretty sure they balance each other out. You cant even easily count all of the nutrients in a fruit or seed that contain this and that. This table is baised that all. Its just like when people say certain common fruits work against hairloss. Yea they may be certain chemicals they carefully extracted that may work, but its not reliable data as theirs way to many factors to include in the fruit as a whole.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Crusile, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Phytoestrogens have both estrogenic and antiestrogenic effects.

If you think u can mog gods nutrient table in "its food" then your crazy.

Plants, fruits, veggies etc. have crazy amounts of micronutrients, phytoestrogens and effects that im pretty sure they balance each other out. You cant even easily count all of the nutrients in a fruit or seed that contain this and that.
Ofc the bioavailability of phytoestrogen is pretty low, esp oral. But there or other effects like SHBG which binds to free T, decreasing it.

Macronutrients will always be more important but don't underestimate the specific food.

The reason they promote this is so they can mess with raw ingredients. Its like how they call all fruits super fruits when they are just like regular gasoline for the body. And so they put mankinds thinking of fully artificial food as being "acceptable" or the new norm. Not because fruits emasculate or are not healthy.

If they really wanted to promote veganism, it wouldnt be the beyond and impossible meat stuff we see today. It would be cheaper raw fruits and veggies, it would be institutional financial support to local farmers and more farmers market developments. It would be the cultivation of greater soil quality. "Their" using veganism as a guise to deceive people.

People are used to seeing a shitton of ingredients for simple items while they slap the vegan label on it to make it look healthy. This way they can use chemicals that are hardly even humane to eat. For example, they might try to 3d print a chicken nugget while claiming its vegan just because the chemicals used were derived from an apple.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and thecel
just transition theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 21044
It's the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Ofc the bioavailability of phytoestrogen is pretty low, esp oral. But there or other effects like SHBG which binds to free T, decreasing it.

Macronutrients will always be more important but don't underestimate the specific food.
Yea but it gets convoluted as lower levels of SHBG from eating fruits and vegetables also means there is greater free testosterone available which may help increase sexual drive. And plus theres WAY more different things in the fruit that also would regulate this effect.

Hormones work as a system, you remove one gear, then others start malfunctioning, so you have to be careful. This is the whole reason why isolation of chemicals are dangerous. Why injecting straight T can actually instead castrate you and inhibit natural T production. Why you cant just survive off eating pilled vitamins alone. The same with fruits and veggies. They are designed by nature to be factually "good" for the human body. There's systems of nutrients in most raw fruits and veggies that work together to be good for both male and female.

What these charts and infograms do is take one "gear" from the fruit or veggie and claim it does exclusively this or that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
They also create poorly developed offspring too.

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer
Tbh I use Garlic and Lime a lot in my cooking instead of salt. Beats being a bloated cuck

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, dreamcake1mo and Deleted member 21044
View attachment 2104540

@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed
i eat meat, fruit, dairy only
plants and seeds were never meant to be eaten
our ancestors didn't pluck some dirty plant off the ground and eat it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
I will keep eating garlic, my kebab needs it

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo and Deleted member 21044
Absolutely based.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
According to god fruit is considered meat. Fruits work extremely similar to a human body. The seed, the branch it hangs on like the umbilical cord, leaving the cord, then ripening as it ages separately, and the vast amount of systems in the "flesh" of the fruit, that contains different compounds and nutrients.

I think if we saw the first human exist for the first time, the first thing it would do is eat grass or a plant when realizing its hungry. It would make more sense as plants/fruits would be the first thing around that clearly signals we interact with or ingest (visual cues, pleasant smell, pleasant taste, weak nature etc,). Vs lets say an animal that perhaps would look scary or run away from you. Id also say the idea of killing and eating a animal (considering how disgusting it would look/smell dead vs a plant), then using fire to cook it would be secondary. Especially considering the fire part. Humans would have likely been exclusively vegans and experimented for plants for far longer considering the safety net of plants.

Herbs(the leafy parts) to me is medicine, i do think herbs is what causes different effects in a more potent way than what fruit does. Fruit is more neutral. It is like pure octane for the human body. To many different nutrients in a fruit, way to many different systems. Im sure most fruits have most of every single vitamin and nutrient in just one mass.

Herbs on the other hand are more specialized. by nature, the growing stage does not store as many wide arranges of nutrients from the soil to the leaf than how fruiting does. Plants also take nutrients from late leaf's to support new ones. When a plant is fruiting, it specializes all of the effort and nutrients/water from its roots to the fruit, also with greater bioavilability. And the fruit drops, leaving those nutrients remaining in the fruit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and dreamcake1mo
Brb gonna trannymaxx with these

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anticel and Xangsane
Low t men prefer low t food. Testosteron makes you want to eat meat.
I want to eat eggs and drink milk a lot , wake up at night to do it , am i high t? I also eat goat meat/liver weekly

• +1
Reactions: anticel and Deleted member 21044
I want to eat eggs and drink milk a lot , wake up at night to do it , am i high t? I also eat goat meat/liver weekly
Yes do you live in countryside?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
But urban area yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
View attachment 2104540

thanks for this, will make sure to include a lot of these foods into my diet

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 24712
from what i have heard the milk you get in india is dogshit quality and is full of chemicals. make sure the one u get is raw and not fucked with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and BongMog
from what i have heard the milk you get in india is dogshit quality and is full of chemicals. make sure the one u get is raw and not fucked with
Brutal I've drinking packaged milk :feelswhy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: anticel