[Ethnicels GTFIH] Just go back where you came from theory

GigaMogger

GigaMogger

egoy fan acc
Think about it, you'll always be mogged by whites in the West

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, CursedOne, UltimateMan and 5 others
I born in Turkey, yet I am darker than most of my class mates, where tf I am supposed to go ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6824, Danish_Retard, Chadeep and 2 others
The codes been cracked.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep and GigaMogger
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguy1235, Amateur11, hairyballscel and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Amateur11, Chadeep, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, JihadChad, CursedOne and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6824, randomguy1235 and 9 others
what if whites have invaded my land and are stealing the women

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Chadeep, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Chadeep, Deleted member 7917 and 1 other person
i will migrate to the mutt land to be racially harmonious with the population.

isnt bleaching skin bad? just use kojie san

alt theory. just make where you are an ethnic state.

Nah I can't go back

Bump so more ethnics go home

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard and Bird Bluebird
Too dark for me bro. Plus I would rather fuck my hand before trying black girls
low t fucking cope. black girls can be cute af and have fucking amazing bodies. jfl at standardcels

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, hairyballscel and sandcelmuttcel
I don't know their language, I hate their culture and food. I would rather die. Stacy gamer gf NOW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Zeta ascended, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
low t fucking cope. black girls can be cute af and have fucking amazing bodies. jfl at standardcels
As long as I am not refusing them I am not volcel. And cute black girls are rarer than my chance of finding a cute girlfriend

Very high IQ for a gaycel ngl. Should be moved to "Best of the best" section.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard and GigaMogger
It’s better to be ethnic in the west than ethnic in your own country tbh. Why do you think ethnics love going to western countries?

It’s better to be ethnic in the west than ethnic in your own country tbh. Why do you think ethnics love going to western countries?
I understand the economic reasons, but from an incel standpoint it's an unnecessary handicap

• +1
Reactions: Amateur11, Chadeep and Danish_Retard
I've seen videos where Asian men are complaining about how Asian women won't date them

These guys never even consider for one second that if they went to Asia their probability of not getting cucked by whites would skyrocket

It's a numbers game and they're in the wrong lane

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Amateur11, Chadeep and 1 other person
I understand the economic reasons, but from an incel standpoint it's an unnecessary handicap
You’d be even more incel in your home country if it’s dirt poor and has traditional culture which expects every girl be given treasures before you can hold their hand JFL.

If you make money in the west and come back you’re smv will skyrocket. So while ethnicels maybe should consider leaving they definitely should go first rather than never go at all. Besides if their a good looking ethnic I’m sure they can get lucky. Their chances are actually better in a progressive western country where they won’t get punished, shamed or humiliated for having sex and relationships out of marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You’d be even more incel in your home country if it’s dirt poor and has traditional culture which expects every girl be given treasures before you can hold their hand JFL.

If you make money in the west and come back you’re smv will skyrocket. So while ethnicels maybe should consider leaving they definitely should go first rather than never go at all. Besides if their a good looking ethnic I’m sure they can lucky. Their chances are actually better in a progressive western country where they won’t get punished, shamed or humiliated for having sex and relationships out of marriage.
Yeah I'm essentially talking to ethnicels who are in the West - saying they should earn their money and go back to their looksmatched environment

It's the best advice I could give ethnicels, the racepill is too hard for sub 8s

I'd rather than virgin ethinc on aussie soil than go back to curryland. It may not show in my blood, but i am truly loyal to strayla.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadelite and GigaMogger
I'd rather than virgin ethinc on aussie soil than go back to curryland. It may not show in my blood, but i am truly loyal to strayla.
Arranged marriagemaxx

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
no white girls crave high t muslim men

non muslims are cucks

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab
I would if I had a good paying, stable job over there.