Ethnics should never take dating advice from white guys

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
if you are an ethnic and you are listening to white PUas give you dating advice. I would strongly advise you to stop listening to what white guys have to say about dating. I’m a shorter guy and I would never listen to what a 6’1 guy has to say about dating so why the fuck as an ethnic would you take dating advice from a white guy. You’ll get rejected by a white girl and that white pua will say some dumb shit like “it’s not your race bro it is because you lacked confidence”. Puas should be thrown in jail in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, m0ss26, BrahminBoss and 6 others
if you are an ethnic and you are listening to white PUas give you dating advice. I would strongly aadvise to stop listening to what white guys have to say about dating. I’m shorter guy and I would never listen to what 6’1 guy has to say about dating so why the fuck as an ethnic would you take dating advice from a white guy. You’ll get rejected by a white girl and that white. Pua will say some dumb shit like “it’s not your race bro is because you lacked confidence”. Puas should be thrown in jail in my opinion.
*Ethnics should never take dating advice

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and diamondbill
Denying race pill is the biggest cope

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
ethnics just need to arrange marriage max

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and diamondbill
ethnics just need to arrange marriage max
Only applies if you’re not black brah

Even 1 PSL deformed niglet with dwarfism has an infinite supply of white Stacie’s to choose from

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mosh12, m0ss26, klip11 and 2 others

Even 1 PSL deformed niglet with dwarfism has an infinite supply of white Stacie’s to choose from
black brah arent considered ethnic tbh
ethnic = non latino brown races

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Kamui
Ethniks just need haircuts and new clothes

black brah arent considered ethnic tbh
ethnic = non latino brown races
Latinos still have to pay an ethnic tax if they are mestizo. Latinos don’t struggle as much as Indians and asians but they still have to pay an ethnic tax but it is less brutal for them than it is for black men, Indian men, Asians men etc. White Latinos aren’t affected by the racepill

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

wish i could confirm this

dating advise u get from white brah is to not try

always approach white women for sex

Ethnics unironically do better with white women, atleast the sjw ones without a culture that supports whiteness, indians/spicks/chinks all idolize and love skin lightness. niggers too sometimes. so go for the option of least resistance

Ethnics unironically do better with white women, atleast the sjw ones without a culture that supports whiteness, indians/spicks/chinks all idolize and love skin lightness. niggers too sometimes. so go for the option of least resistance
Only ethnic chads have a chance with white women. Most of those ethnic white gurls will get cheated on or broken up with. Then after they get cheated on they will claim they have gone mgtow.

Only ethnic chads have a chance with white women. Most of those ethnic white gurls will get cheated on or broken up with. Then after they get cheated on they will claim they have gone mgtow.
cope tbh. if they are atleast normal smv it'd be the same odds as any other generic average guy with a white woman. better than chinks/indians pissing themselves over whiteness and denying you pussy, like i tried to date my race and everything, but even the fat, ugliest obese brown girls wouldnt budge. when I switched to trying to date white foids, i got my first gf within the month. why would random modern white women care about "raciAll puRiTYY" they are all left leaning sjw, and already white so they face no social pressure

cope tbh. if they are atleast normal smv it'd be the same odds as any other generic average guy with a white woman. better than chinks/indians pissing themselves over whiteness and denying you pussy, like i tried to date my race and everything, but even the fat, ugliest obese brown girls wouldnt budge. when I switched to trying to date white foids, i got my first gf within the month. why would random modern white women care about "raciAll puRiTYY" they are all left leaning sjw, and already white so they face no social pressure
They don’t care about racial purity , women only care about looks but race affects your looks in a lot of ways. You might be thinking you’re less attractive than you actually are. Fat women might be more pickier than slim women.

They don’t care about racial purity , women only care about looks but race affects your looks in a lot of ways. You might be thinking you’re less attractive than you actually are. Fat women might be more pickier than slim women.
i tried normal, ugly, pretty, fat, skinny, every type of ethnic woman. but they want to be white bro. if you are a normal ethnic, which is hard in itself since average brown niggas are like 5 foot 5. you would just be another shitty invisible incel to brown women. they want to ascend their genetics, their family, etc. thats where sjw no racism becky comes in

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and diamondbill
the reason people give advice is to turn them mogging you in whatever area into being morally superior, ie the bluepill

sometimes the advice is legit but that a random side effect more than anything, if god threw some cuck he would tell you how to fly

The wicked shall cease from troubling

Imagining scenario where a white chad gives deathnic advice on getting ethnic women xD

Curries literally just need to exist

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Taking dating advice from any man is cucked. No other man wants to see you succeed. Just look at all the seething on this forum when users post about being successful with women. Same thing happens irl with "friends"

no race for your face

Imagine coping this fucking hard about your race. How are you not a 7/10 just because youre born somewhere else? Are u not still top 30% bones? How does the math change?

Imagine coping this fucking hard about your race. How are you not a 7/10 just because youre born somewhere else? Are u not still top 30% bones? How does the math change?
Abused white dog hates when tan kids fuck his bitch

If you are lightskin medpassing type of ethnic though you might do fine. Your right about the really ethnic brown-dark brown types though. Thats why I plan on bleaching and getting a bunch of surgeries though.