Europeans are Ancient Indians

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
Facial Evidence
Reconstructions of ancient Indo-Europeans by PhilipEdwin: Yamnaya

Looks a lot like me and other north indians...

Linguistic Evidence

SanskritEnglish
MatarMother
PitarFather
bhratarBrother
svasarSister
DuhitarDaughter
Nav (boat)Navy
Samasame
SiriCereal
Manu, ManavMan
NaraNerve
Deva (daiva)Divine
GauCow
AsvahHorse
ThriThree
DantaDental
Pala, Palithapolity
VasHouse
RtamRhythm
SantSaint
MatarMatter
ManahMind
NaNo
SarpaSerpent
Nava (boat)Navy
YogaYolk
GauCow
SantSaint
VidVideo
Atma, AdimaAdam
VaticaVatican
CharchaChurch
DaivaDivine
MatarMatter

Not only these. Theres are thousands of such that are derived from Sanskrit and instantly recognizable: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_vocabulary

Now you would think how a language in western europe is instantly recognizable to an Indian? well thats because Indians migrated/invaded whole of europe around 3 to 5 thousand years ago. We bought hindu vedic culture there and our languages. which got corrupted overtime and changed into different languages. lets look at

Cultural Evidence

This one is the most sick.

Now if you are a hindu who worships regularly and belong to a religious family. you might want to look at this.

Indra is god of thunder who killed serpent called vritra and saved the world because the serpent had kept the entire worlds water captive and no one could access the water.

now if u close the vedas for a moment and open greek mythology u will find same thunder god named Zeus who apparently also fought a sea monster with a hammer jfl

not only this.

Dyaus pitar (most powerful hindu god) ---> Diespiter (greek) ---> Jupiter (roman mythology)

and Jupiter is again a thunder god who kills the sea serpent.

JFL this is ridiculous! its the same thing like nigeria tries to copy a hollywood movie but making it obviously nollywood with low budget and shitty accent (corrupting the original word in this case)

Now you would say jupiter would be last corruption of the original hindu vedic god Dyauspitar but you will be wrong since theres apparently another god of thunder who apparently also killed a sea serpent and apparently also saved the world.

yes its german god thor.

Again I'm just kidding its not really a copy since europeans are ancient indians and it was their gods. what happened is just corruption of words over thousand years and thats completely logical. thats how languages and dialects have formed over the years.

This is just a single example of 1 god. if you look into european mythology as a hindu you will find a lot of similarities like familiar stories, gods and rituals.

There's a-lot of more proofs of indian migrations and invasions towards the west (europe) 3k years ago which i will cover in another thread along with genetic proof of upper caste hindus with europeans.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 13787 and 14 others
Just ignore timelines theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Lev Peshkov, Danish_Retard and 6 others
:ROFLMAO:

The coping just won't stop.

100% bullshit from beginning to end.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17291, Lev Peshkov and 12 others
high effort thread and i will give reacts accordingly but how does this help you get bitches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Lux, Chadeep and 8 others
high effort thread and i will give reacts accordingly but how does this help you get bitches
It makes you more confident about your lineage. Most europeans here despise hindus and make fun of them - call them curries but genetically they were hindus themselves. so basically they are self hating. They shouldnt self hate. they should own it. and be proud of their genetics instead of making fun of it. owning it will give u confidence and make u a much stronger man, then you'll attract girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Chadeep, TsarTsar444 and 7 others

The last four millennia witnessed major cultural changes in the Indian Subcontinent, with the decline of the Indus Valley civilisation and the rise of Vedic religion, based on a strict caste system, often associated with the arrival of Indo-Aryan speakers. The mix of autochthonous and immigrant genetic lineages seen across South Asia, however, suggests a gradual merging of male-dominated Andronovo/BMAC immigrants with the indigenous descendants of the Indus Valley civilisation [12], possibly associated with the spread of the Megalithic culture as far south as Sri Lanka in the first century Before Common Era (BCE), prior to the establishment of the full jāti caste system very roughly ~2 ka [12, 103]. Basu et al. [26] date the “freezing” of India’s population structure to ~1.5 ka.

Although the mtDNA does not suggest similar continent-wide dispersals involving women, the last ~4 ka nevertheless witnessed a profound impact on the demography of maternal lineages, with a population increment associated with the indigenous lineages which might have involved local movements and facilitated the diffusion of the Indo-Aryan languages.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 13787

The coping just won't stop.

100% bullshit from beginning to end.
How do u dis-prove the facial constructions of ancient Europeans - caucasoid facial structure which is derived from Indians, The linguistic evidence that european languages are derived from sanskrit, cultural evidence that european culture was derived from vedas,

How do u dis-prove the facial constructions of ancient Europeans - caucasoid facial structure which is derived from Indians, The linguistic evidence that european languages are derived from sanskrit, cultural evidence that european culture was derived from vedas,

Facial reconstruction? More like finger paintings from da basement. Read that quote. Indians didn't exist until ~1.5 thousand years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

The last four millennia witnessed major cultural changes in the Indian Subcontinent, with the decline of the Indus Valley civilisation and the rise of Vedic religion, based on a strict caste system, often associated with the arrival of Indo-Aryan speakers. The mix of autochthonous and immigrant genetic lineages seen across South Asia, however, suggests a gradual merging of male-dominated Andronovo/BMAC immigrants with the indigenous descendants of the Indus Valley civilisation [12], possibly associated with the spread of the Megalithic culture as far south as Sri Lanka in the first century Before Common Era (BCE), prior to the establishment of the full jāti caste system very roughly ~2 ka [12, 103]. Basu et al. [26] date the “freezing” of India’s population structure to ~1.5 ka.

Although the mtDNA does not suggest similar continent-wide dispersals involving women, the last ~4 ka nevertheless witnessed a profound impact on the demography of maternal lineages, with a population increment associated with the indigenous lineages which might have involved local movements and facilitated the diffusion of the Indo-Aryan languages.
making text bigger wont make you sound more profound. In my next thread I will completely destroy all western propaganda. aryan invasion theory is a huge western paid propaganda artist historians / jouralist circle jerk that needs to be exposed.

and here you are buying into that propaganda. Obviously no european would want to agree with the fact that they were indians hence propaganda to white wash your original identity.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Chadpreetmaybe
It's evident that indians invaded Europe and left their genetic footprint there, lots of geopolitical proofs

It's good to see Aryan theory getting dismissed at it was a conspiracy theory created by toxic white nationalists, no proof of that existing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18694 and .🇹🇩.
making text bigger wont make you sound more profound. In my next thread I will completely destroy all western propaganda. aryan invasion theory is a huge western paid propaganda artist historians / jouralist circle jerk that needs to be exposed.

:lul:

Another study saying the same thing as the one I posted was written by Indians.

and here you are buying into that propaganda. Obviously no european would want to agree with the fact that they were indians hence propaganda to white wash your original identity.

Can't whitewash the fact that Indian culture didn't even exist 1.6 thousand years ago. Welcome to planet Earth!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 13787
Facial reconstruction? More like finger paintings from da basement. Read that quote. Indians didn't exist until ~1.5 thousand years ago.
srs question. do you work for western propganda society. do you get paid to do this? what do u get out of all this? If i was you I would look into this objectively and not buy into any propaganda because truth is mostly bitter. and in this case it isnt even bitter unless you are racist and hate indians but you need to realise that modern indians had nothing to do with ancient indians and the same goes with europeans. genetics change a-lot over the years due to migrations and invasions. its just a interesting fact of history thats been hidden by western propaganda.

LoL cope, we have unlimited geopolitical proofs that indian civilisation and culture is one of the oldest in human history if not oldest, whites didn't even exist back then, most Europeans have indian DNA as Dravidians raped them back then

Not gonna argue anymore with someone who claims India didn't existed 1.5k years back jfl

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
srs question. do you work for western propganda society. do you get paid to do this? what do u get out of all this? If i was you I would look into this objectively and not buy into any propaganda because truth is mostly bitter. and in this case it isnt even bitter unless you are racist and hate indians but you need to realise that modern indians had nothing to do with ancient indians and the same goes with europeans. genetics change a-lot over the years due to migrations and invasions. its just a interesting fact of history thats been hidden by western propaganda.

Sorry but I am Indian, I'm half Sri Lankan and half black. I do not get paid I just live in the basement for free like the rest of us.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Sorry but I am Indian, I'm half Sri Lankan and half black. I do not get paid I just live in the basement for free like the rest of us.
Vax on :soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Detona and .🇹🇩.
It's evident that indians invaded Europe and left their genetic footprint there, lots of geopolitical proofs

It's good to see Aryan theory getting dismissed at it was a conspiracy theory created by toxic white nationalists, no proof of that existing
Aryan theory first was propagated by british in colonian india. they had literal centers and workers to change indian literature and fill it with propaganda. actual british workers who were fluent in sanskrit/ hindi/ and other indian languages. changed our texts and wrote what fit to their narrative making poop skinned indians feel bad about themselves. why need guns when u can attack their heritage and make them question their existence.

and unfortunately this propaganda continued to america from the british empire and from america to the world.

its only know that its starting to die out in india due to indian historians.

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
LoL cope, we have unlimited geopolitical proofs that indian civilisation and culture is one of the oldest in human history if not oldest, whites didn't even exist back then, most Europeans have indian DNA as Dravidians raped them back then

Not gonna argue anymore with someone who claims India didn't existed 1.5k years back jfl

Not a single Indian Y-chromosome in Europeans that didn't come from gypsies.

Indians never raped anyone our entire history consisted of invaders from the north raping us. Our Indic culture is from central Asia, arrived 1.5 thousand years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 17291
Aryan theory first was propagated by british in colonian india. they had literal centers and workers to change indian literature and fill it with propaganda. actual british workers who were fluent in sanskrit/ hindi/ and other indian languages. changed our texts and wrote what fit to their narrative making poop skinned indians feel bad about themselves. why need guns when u can attack their heritage and make them question their existence.

and unfortunately this propaganda continued to america from the british empire and from america to the world.

Yeah it's pretty sad we had to learn our origins from foreigners who showed up 1.2 thousand years after the fact. A humbling surprise. :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1

Yeah white nationalism is dieing, they're being exposed eveywhere jfl. White race will die out soon while indians and Asians will rule the planet. Lots of actual history coming out

• +1
Yeah white nationalism is dieing, they're being exposed eveywhere jfl. White race will die out soon while indians and Asians will rule the planet. Lots of actual history coming out

Hey, at least you admit they have to die out before you can rule.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Hey, at least you admit they have to die out before you can rule.
I won't mind tho lol, they're a product of Indians only, just delusional :feelskek:

• +1
I wouldn't say white race would die out but yeah whites, indians and chinese would dominate the world in 50 years from now.

and once india start getting richer. (economy over 10 trillion) it can become a super power and then indian historians narrative will have global impact.

after that we will see things change substantially than what it is right now - just blatant british empire (american) propaganda. and chinese propaganda in china. india literally has no world say.

america or british empire says gandhi bought india freedom and the world repeats. which is obviously not factual history but just a narrative that helps america or 2nd British empire

• +1
I wouldn't say white race would die out but yeah whites, indians and chinese would dominate the world in 50 years from now.

and once india start getting richer. (economy over 10 trillion) it can become a super power and then indian historians narrative will have global impact.

after that we will see things change substantially than what it is right now - just blatant british empire (american) propaganda. and chinese propaganda in china. india literally has no world say.

america or british empire says gandhi bought india freedom and the world repeats. which is obviously not factual history but just a narrative that helps america or 2nd British empire
Gandhi had his impact but he was definitely not the one who brought freedom lol, he was a fucking traitor, but well ofcourse they're giga leftist countries so they'll spread their propaganda

• +1
Gandhi had his impact but he was definitely not the one who brought freedom lol, he was a fucking traitor, but well ofcourse they're giga leftist countries so they'll spread their propaganda
Gandhi was a puppet of british empire and enemy of India. declaring him as a hero would only benefit the british empire/america in the long term. it suits their narrative...

just like aryan invasion theory suits their narrative and helps them sleep at night.

• +1
Gandhi was a puppet of british empire and enemy of India. declaring him as a hero would only benefit the british empire/america in the long term. it suits their narrative...

just like aryan invasion theory suits their narrative and helps them sleep at night.
europeans are ancient indians but whta does that have to do with us then since we are here and not there

• +1

Yeah it's all being exposed slowly and steadily, even RBI is planning to scrap off Gandhi's face and use actual freedom fighters on indian currency

• +1
europeans are ancient indians but whta does that have to do with us then since we are here and not there
Its just interesting fact of history. As south asians we should know about this. since its our ancestors who left india in huge numbers and invaded a backward uncivilized world. brought culture and language there. got them out of their caves... and basically all in all civilized europe which made it what it is today.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Yeah it's all being exposed slowly and steadily, even RBI is planning to scrap off Gandhi's face and use actual freedom fighters on indian currency
Based if that happens.

Its just interesting fact of history. As south asians we should know about this. since its our ancestors who left india in huge numbers and invaded a backward uncivilized world. brought culture and language there. got them out of their caves... and basically all in all civilized europe which made it what it is today.
didnt they rape and shit? if this id the case tben why is there barely south indian dna in european populations

• +1
Where yo green eyes at then nigga

It isn't that simplistic. Indians and Europeans have mixed ancestry. The ancestors of europeans wouldn't be actual indians of today. Indians of today are a combination of many ethnic groups and south east asians. Modern Europeans evolved mainly from Early European Modern Humans, or cro-magnon man, anyway. And who cares if europeans ancestors were related to curries, humans ancestors were apes at one point. It doesn't change anything europeans evolved light skin and curries did not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
It isn't that simplistic. Indians and Europeans have mixed ancestry. The ancestors of europeans wouldn't be actual indians of today. Indians of today are a combination of many ethnic groups and south east asians. Modern Europeans evolved mainly from Early European Modern Humans, or cro-magnon man, anyway. And who cares if europeans ancestors were related to curries, humans ancestors were apes at one point. It doesn't change anything europeans evolved light skin and curries did not.
Light skin is a result of environmental adaptations over the decades and centuries

• +1
didnt they rape and shit? if this id the case tben why is there barely south indian dna in european populations
Australian migrations to India happened after the Aryans went out of india and invaded Europe.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Light skin is a result of environmental adaptations over the decades and centuries
Light skin and light skin was already prevalent in cave man europe before Indian aryans invaded, pillaged the whole continent from greece to norway.

You are still writing this bullshit? Go fuck yourself curry no history nothing dumb 76.24 iq retard

• JFL
Facial Evidence

View attachment 1732330View attachment 1732331View attachment 1732333

Linguistic Evidence

SanskritEnglish
MatarMother
PitarFather
bhratarBrother
svasarSister
DuhitarDaughter
Nav (boat)Navy
Samasame
SiriCereal
Manu, ManavMan
NaraNerve
Deva (daiva)Divine
GauCow
AsvahHorse
ThriThree
DantaDental
Pala, Palithapolity
VasHouse
RtamRhythm
SantSaint
MatarMatter
ManahMind
NaNo
SarpaSerpent
Nava (boat)Navy
YogaYolk
GauCow
SantSaint
VidVideo
Atma, AdimaAdam
VaticaVatican
CharchaChurch
DaivaDivine
MatarMatter

Not only these. Theres are thousands of such that are derived from Sanskrit and instantly recognizable: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_vocabulary

Now you would think how a language in western europe is instantly recognizable to an Indian? well thats because Indians migrated/invaded whole of europe around 3 to 5 thousand years ago. We bought hindu vedic culture there and our languages. which got corrupted overtime and changed into different languages. lets look at

Cultural Evidence

Now if you are a hindu who worships regularly and belong to a religious family. you might want to look at this.

Indra is god of thunder who killed serpent called vritra and saved the world because the serpent had kept the entire worlds water captive and no one could access the water.

now if u close the vedas for a moment and open greek mythology u will find same thunder god named Zeus who apparently also fought a sea monster with a hammer jfl

not only this.

Dyaus pitar (most powerful hindu god) ---> Diespiter (greek) ---> Jupiter (roman mythology)

JFL this is ridiculous! its the same thing like nigeria tries to copy a hollywood movie but making it obviously nollywood with low budget and shitty accent (corrupting the original word in this case)

Now you would say jupiter would be last corruption of the original hindu vedic god Dyauspitar but you will be wrong since theres apparently another god of thunder who apparently also killed a sea serpent and apparently also saved the world.

View attachment 1732387

yes its german god thor.

Again I'm just kidding its not really a copy since europeans are ancient indians and it was their gods. what happened is just corruption of words over thousand years and thats completely logical. thats how languages and dialects have formed over the years.

This is just a single example of 1 god. if you look into european mythology as a hindu you will find a lot of similarities like familiar stories, gods and rituals.

There's a-lot of more proofs of indian migrations and invasions towards the west (europe) 3k years ago which i will cover in another thread along with genetic proof of upper caste hindus with europeans.
really europeans and indians are both partial decendants of some ethnicity that no longer exists.

• +1
really europeans and indians are both partial decendants of some ethnicity that no longer exists.
if you ask anyone in this world where this guy is from

they would say India

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ballskin and johncruz12345
Just lol. We wuz white n shiet.

We are you curries want to be related to whites so desperately. Be proud of who you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
You are a hapa jew.

@
Facial Evidence

Linguistic Evidence

SanskritEnglish
MatarMother
PitarFather
bhratarBrother
svasarSister
DuhitarDaughter
Nav (boat)Navy
Samasame
SiriCereal
Manu, ManavMan
NaraNerve
Deva (daiva)Divine
GauCow
AsvahHorse
ThriThree
DantaDental
Pala, Palithapolity
VasHouse
RtamRhythm
SantSaint
MatarMatter
ManahMind
NaNo
SarpaSerpent
Nava (boat)Navy
YogaYolk
GauCow
SantSaint
VidVideo
Atma, AdimaAdam
VaticaVatican
CharchaChurch
DaivaDivine
MatarMatter

Cultural Evidence

not only this.

View attachment 1732387

yes its german god thor.

Facial Evidence

Linguistic Evidence

SanskritEnglish
MatarMother
PitarFather
bhratarBrother
svasarSister
DuhitarDaughter
Nav (boat)Navy
Samasame
SiriCereal
Manu, ManavMan
NaraNerve
Deva (daiva)Divine
GauCow
AsvahHorse
ThriThree
DantaDental
Pala, Palithapolity
VasHouse
RtamRhythm
SantSaint
MatarMatter
ManahMind
NaNo
SarpaSerpent
Nava (boat)Navy
YogaYolk
GauCow
SantSaint
VidVideo
Atma, AdimaAdam
VaticaVatican
CharchaChurch
DaivaDivine
MatarMatter

Cultural Evidence

not only this.

View attachment 1732387

yes its german god thor.

Why you keep Posting bullshit threads like this jfl. The average syrian rapefugee in Germany mogs you to oblivion, you romanian subhuuuuuman🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
This niggers sitting in his Mumbai slum eating shit from cows and coping.

D9EFC2E3 7A73 4578 A0D4 E7C862E1B454 6143E993 00DE 4C0A B331 348FAB7AB720
vs
C55B2762 6597 4FE8 A94A 588D3055EAC4
How are they remotely similar?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 19948 and 3 others
  • +1
  • +1
Damn, cope or not
High effort thread

• +1