Europeans are Ancient Indians

Facial Evidence
Reconstructions of ancient Indo-Europeans by PhilipEdwin: Yamnaya

View attachment 1732330View attachment 1732331View attachment 1732333

Looks a lot like me and other north indians...

Linguistic Evidence

SanskritEnglish
MatarMother
PitarFather
bhratarBrother
svasarSister
DuhitarDaughter
Nav (boat)Navy
Samasame
SiriCereal
Manu, ManavMan
NaraNerve
Deva (daiva)Divine
GauCow
AsvahHorse
ThriThree
DantaDental
Pala, Palithapolity
VasHouse
RtamRhythm
SantSaint
MatarMatter
ManahMind
NaNo
SarpaSerpent
Nava (boat)Navy
YogaYolk
GauCow
SantSaint
VidVideo
Atma, AdimaAdam
VaticaVatican
CharchaChurch
DaivaDivine
MatarMatter

Not only these. Theres are thousands of such that are derived from Sanskrit and instantly recognizable: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_vocabulary

Now you would think how a language in western europe is instantly recognizable to an Indian? well thats because Indians migrated/invaded whole of europe around 3 to 5 thousand years ago. We bought hindu vedic culture there and our languages. which got corrupted overtime and changed into different languages. lets look at

Cultural Evidence

This one is the most sick.

Now if you are a hindu who worships regularly and belong to a religious family. you might want to look at this.

Indra is god of thunder who killed serpent called vritra and saved the world because the serpent had kept the entire worlds water captive and no one could access the water.

now if u close the vedas for a moment and open greek mythology u will find same thunder god named Zeus who apparently also fought a sea monster with a hammer jfl

not only this.

Dyaus pitar (most powerful hindu god) ---> Diespiter (greek) ---> Jupiter (roman mythology)

and Jupiter is again a thunder god who kills the sea serpent.

JFL this is ridiculous! its the same thing like nigeria tries to copy a hollywood movie but making it obviously nollywood with low budget and shitty accent (corrupting the original word in this case)

Now you would say jupiter would be last corruption of the original hindu vedic god Dyauspitar but you will be wrong since theres apparently another god of thunder who apparently also killed a sea serpent and apparently also saved the world.

View attachment 1732387

yes its german god thor.

Again I'm just kidding its not really a copy since europeans are ancient indians and it was their gods. what happened is just corruption of words over thousand years and thats completely logical. thats how languages and dialects have formed over the years.

This is just a single example of 1 god. if you look into european mythology as a hindu you will find a lot of similarities like familiar stories, gods and rituals.

There's a-lot of more proofs of indian migrations and invasions towards the west (europe) 3k years ago which i will cover in another thread along with genetic proof of upper caste hindus with europeans.
I heard about lithuania i think or baltic countries in general having some ties to sanskrit and paganism

• +1
Reactions: .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
Just lol. We wuz white n shiet.

We are you curries want to be related to whites so desperately. Be proud of who you are.
When did I said I want to be related to whites? I never said that. I've been on the internet for years and if anything I have seen more whites (western europeans) claiming that indians are related to europeans and whatever Indians have achieved in 3k years should be shared with europeans by propagating the fake aryan invasion theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
@

Why you keep Posting bullshit threads like this jfl. The average syrian rapefugee in Germany mogs you to oblivion, you romanian subhuuuuuman🀣🀣
How's an average syrian rapefugee in germany mogging me any related to europeans being ancient indians.

When did I said I want to be related to whites? I never said that. I've been on the internet for years
You are here trying so hard to convince whites that there is some link between you and them. No matter how ancient. Cab't you see it.
and if anything I have seen more whites (western europeans) claiming that indians are related to europeans and whatever Indians have achieved in 3k years should be shared with europeans by propagating the fake aryan invasion theory.
Whites just can't appreciate anyone who they don't think are whites. That's why you see sfcels claiming how Buddha, Genghis Khan, Ancient Egyptians, Jesus, Mohammed, Ancient Sumerians, Proto Japanese, Ancient Iranians were all white even if they were the farthest thing from whites.

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and Deleted member 17791
This niggers sitting in his Mumbai slum eating shit from cows and coping.

View attachment 1732504View attachment 1732505
vs
View attachment 1732506
How are they remotely similar?
No one will take you seriously if you cherry pick. picking an ugly Indian and comparing him with a chad european wont help your case. it will make you look ridiculous.

if you want to see resemblance you should look at upper caste hindus mostly residing in north. because they are genetically closest to aryans today.

I can be a good example for you here.

You are here trying so hard to convince whites that there is some link between you and them. No matter how ancient. Cab't you see it.

Whites just can't appreciate anyone who they don't think are whites. That's why you see sfcels claiming how Buddha, Genghis Khan, Ancient Egyptians, Jesus, Mohammed, Ancient Sumerians, Proto Japanese, Ancient Iranians were all white even if they were the farthest thing from whites.
I am not trying to convince anyone anything. I am just sharing my thoughts of what I have seen, read or viewed.

I agree with your second sentence.

No one will take you seriously if you cherry pick. picking an ugly Indian and comparing him with a chad european wont help your case. it will make you look ridiculous.

if you want to see resemblance you should look at upper caste hindus mostly residing in north. because they are genetically closest to aryans today.

U look pajeet.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
U look pajeet.
Europeans are pajeet then. or should I say sons of pajeet.

their religion/ facial structure/ language everything is derived from pajeets like me...

U look pajeet.
remember these are your forefathers.

sanskrit speaking vedic hindus aka pajeets.

• Ugh..
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
I always wondered if the ancient pyramids and structures we see in 3rd world countries were once built by Whites who had long passed over accepting "DIE"versity into their countries like it's happening now.

I always wondered if the ancient pyramids and structures we see in 3rd world countries were once built by Whites who had long passed over accepting "DIE"versity into their countries like it's happening now.
  1. Theres no really DIEversity.
  2. British Empire never collapsed. it continued in the form of american empire.
  3. Ethnics in white countries will always be their slaves including blacks. no matter how rich they become or how politically powerful they become, they would not be able to have actual hard power ever.
  4. British empire along with other european empired pillaged India in the name of diversity as well since early europeans in india were settlers, migrants, business people and traders.
  5. They raped africa and looted their resources.
  6. looted india for 45 trillion sterling that havent been paid back yet. the same sterling which funded europe and the families in the new world. sucked out money from the ganges and made europe and america richer.
  7. White race will never die out. whites are everywhere. they conquered americas, australias and new zea land.
  8. historically whites (north western europeans) blond hair blue eyed people population were very less compared to the rest of the world.
  9. Theres no diversity. europeans are intolerant. their leaders are intolerant. british empire were looters/scammers. they scammed each and every person in india. gold looted from every single indian women of that time and starved their families and children to death. the same gold funded all families in europe and new world.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499

Scandinavian male + BMAC female pheno from 1.4 thousand years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
shitskin cope

• +1
Moneymaking and Success

I immediately knew u were brahmin from the orbitals.

Muh Ancestorz wuz Indianz...?
Screenshot 2

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Facial Evidence

Linguistic Evidence

SanskritEnglish
MatarMother
PitarFather
bhratarBrother
svasarSister
DuhitarDaughter
Nav (boat)Navy
Samasame
SiriCereal
Manu, ManavMan
NaraNerve
Deva (daiva)Divine
GauCow
AsvahHorse
ThriThree
DantaDental
Pala, Palithapolity
VasHouse
RtamRhythm
SantSaint
MatarMatter
ManahMind
NaNo
SarpaSerpent
Nava (boat)Navy
YogaYolk
GauCow
SantSaint
VidVideo
Atma, AdimaAdam
VaticaVatican
CharchaChurch
DaivaDivine
MatarMatter

Not only these. Theres are thousands of such that are derived from Sanskrit and instantly recognizable: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_vocabulary

Now you would think how a language in western europe is instantly recognizable to an Indian? well thats because Indians migrated/invaded whole of europe around 3 to 5 thousand years ago. We bought hindu vedic culture there and our languages. which got corrupted overtime and changed into different languages. lets look at

Cultural Evidence

Now if you are a hindu who worships regularly and belong to a religious family. you might want to look at this.

Indra is god of thunder who killed serpent called vritra and saved the world because the serpent had kept the entire worlds water captive and no one could access the water.

now if u close the vedas for a moment and open greek mythology u will find same thunder god named Zeus who apparently also fought a sea monster with a hammer jfl

not only this.

Dyaus pitar (most powerful hindu god) ---> Diespiter (greek) ---> Jupiter (roman mythology)

JFL this is ridiculous! its the same thing like nigeria tries to copy a hollywood movie but making it obviously nollywood with low budget and shitty accent (corrupting the original word in this case)

Now you would say jupiter would be last corruption of the original hindu vedic god Dyauspitar but you will be wrong since theres apparently another god of thunder who apparently also killed a sea serpent and apparently also saved the world.

View attachment 1732387

yes its german god thor.

Again I'm just kidding its not really a copy since europeans are ancient indians and it was their gods. what happened is just corruption of words over thousand years and thats completely logical. thats how languages and dialects have formed over the years.

This is just a single example of 1 god. if you look into european mythology as a hindu you will find a lot of similarities like familiar stories, gods and rituals.

There's a-lot of more proofs of indian migrations and invasions towards the west (europe) 3k years ago which i will cover in another thread along with genetic proof of upper caste hindus with europeans.
Yamnayans were not Indians u faggot.
They were indigenious to Pontic steppes
Yamnayans, later mixxing with some native north Europeans who moved all around the Eurasian plateu invaded the ones native to India. Its not the other Way around coper

• +1
didnt they rape and shit? if this id the case tben why is there barely south indian dna in european populations

Indians and europeans have a common shared ancestry with the yamnaya people thats where the connection begins and ends.

Heavily photoshopped picture of a 1/10000 Indian jfl

That guy looks gracile indid just very good looking this pheno isn't that rear the bones on his face are its why the curry pill exists curries just have shit bones on average to start with

Yamnayans were not Indians u faggot.
They were indigenious to Pontic steppes
Yamnayans, later mixxing with some native north Europeans who moved all around the Eurasian plateu invaded the ones native to India. Its not the other Way around coper

Nah the ones that migrated into europe lacked bmac the ones that migrated to south asia had bmac but in origins they were a hybrid of some sand nigger and white but very ethnic white ngl still white though.

Facial Evidence

Linguistic Evidence

SanskritEnglish
MatarMother
PitarFather
bhratarBrother
svasarSister
DuhitarDaughter
Nav (boat)Navy
Samasame
SiriCereal
Manu, ManavMan
NaraNerve
Deva (daiva)Divine
GauCow
AsvahHorse
ThriThree
DantaDental
Pala, Palithapolity
VasHouse
RtamRhythm
SantSaint
MatarMatter
ManahMind
NaNo
SarpaSerpent
Nava (boat)Navy
YogaYolk
GauCow
SantSaint
VidVideo
Atma, AdimaAdam
VaticaVatican
CharchaChurch
DaivaDivine
MatarMatter

Cultural Evidence

not only this.

View attachment 1732387

yes its german god thor.

did not read also bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
okay but what do you think this changes or gives you?

Unless I've misread the post, the fact that there is some similarity between Indo-Aryan and (Italic or Germanic) European languages doesn't necessitate the ethno-linguistic origin of the area where the Indo-Aryan languages are spoken. Based on this information alone, and not any archaeological evidence, it would be equally plausible for there to be an extinct progenitor language (i.e. Proto-Indo-European) from an area between the two stipulated (i.e. somewhere like Anatolia).

explains why I am ugly

Facial Evidence

Linguistic Evidence

SanskritEnglish
MatarMother
PitarFather
bhratarBrother
svasarSister
DuhitarDaughter
Nav (boat)Navy
Samasame
SiriCereal
Manu, ManavMan
NaraNerve
Deva (daiva)Divine
GauCow
AsvahHorse
ThriThree
DantaDental
Pala, Palithapolity
VasHouse
RtamRhythm
SantSaint
MatarMatter
ManahMind
NaNo
SarpaSerpent
Nava (boat)Navy
YogaYolk
GauCow
SantSaint
VidVideo
Atma, AdimaAdam
VaticaVatican
CharchaChurch
DaivaDivine
MatarMatter

Cultural Evidence

not only this.

View attachment 1732387

yes its german god thor.

Wait nevermind your thread was actually pro Indian forget what I said before I agree now.

• JFL
It makes you more confident about your lineage. Most europeans here despise hindus and make fun of them - call them curries but genetically they were hindus themselves. so basically they are self hating. They shouldnt self hate. they should own it. and be proud of their genetics instead of making fun of it. owning it will give u confidence and make u a much stronger man, then you'll attract girls.
True, slavs and indians are the same tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©. and Smoke Fanboy
this must be a @reptiles shitpost :lul::lul:

does this mean me and @reptiles are cousins

I’m legit killing myself if this is true :fuk:
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

@looksmaxxer234 @WontStopNorwooding @Johanjohan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Johanjohan, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others

Nearly all β€œupper class indians” look the same, its just ridiculous

Nearly all β€œupper class indians” look the same, its just ridiculous

Yeah but there phenos are the htrik roshan or indo aryan phenos they don't look white.

Jay Shetty e1603904147898

They legit look curry as fuck just with light eyes tbqh

• +1
Ever heard of the Indo-Europeans? They weren't Indians, more like the invaders of India originating from the Pontic-Caspian steppe by the black sea and are closer related to modern day europeans than they are to Indians. Sanskrit, the caste system etc are an result of their expansion eastwards

• JFL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
So TDLR
Ancient Proto Indo-Europeans invaded South Asia, spoke sanskrit, developed the caste system to control the local indian population and influenced their culture and religion. Not the opposite way around. Any scholar source will affirm this theory aswell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 16058 and .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
Ever heard of the Indo-Europeans? They weren't Indians, more like the invaders of India originating from the Pontic-Caspian steppe by the black sea and are closer related to modern day europeans than they are to Indians. Sanskrit, the caste system etc are an result of their expansion eastwards

So TDLR
Ancient Proto Indo-Europeans invaded South Asia, spoke sanskrit, developed the caste system to control the local indian population and influenced their culture and religion. Not the opposite way around. Any scholar source will affirm this theory aswell
Eew. You are such a despicable racist. Appropiating history of people of color. @slop slinger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 17872
All pajeets/pajeetas

remember these are your forefathers.

sanskrit speaking vedic hindus aka pajeets.

View attachment 1732675View attachment 1732676View attachment 1732677
no theyre not you dumbfuck
2 of these so called Yamnaya reconstructions are Srubnaya, the last two actually. Completely different time periods and features (Srubnayans were Indo-Iranians).

Even if they were supposed to represent Yamnaya the pigmentation is off too, way darker than what the data actually suggests (this is close to WHG level pigmentation actually). Especially considering how pale he depicted EEF examples, who on average had a lower amount of alleles associated with light skin. Funny how that works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
Facial Evidence

Linguistic Evidence

SanskritEnglish
MatarMother
PitarFather
bhratarBrother
svasarSister
DuhitarDaughter
Nav (boat)Navy
Samasame
SiriCereal
Manu, ManavMan
NaraNerve
Deva (daiva)Divine
GauCow
AsvahHorse
ThriThree
DantaDental
Pala, Palithapolity
VasHouse
RtamRhythm
SantSaint
MatarMatter
ManahMind
NaNo
SarpaSerpent
Nava (boat)Navy
YogaYolk
GauCow
SantSaint
VidVideo
Atma, AdimaAdam
VaticaVatican
CharchaChurch
DaivaDivine
MatarMatter

Cultural Evidence

not only this.

View attachment 1732387

yes its german god thor.

absolute curry delusions motivated by mass spread lies about neolithic populations

Yamnaya was 43% blond and steppe people had blue eyes as well as brown. The blond pheno comes from Steppe, EHG got it from Ancient North Eurasians

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/bio...03.478968/DC1/embed/media-1.pdf?download=true

S9 from Bk-I had European light, almost pale skin that probably had no freckles and was likely a bit less sensitive to sunburn. His hair was dark blonde and his eyes were likely blue, which traits are in accordance with previous studies of people with steppe origin

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.05.04.490594v2

NL-HG = HUNTER GATHERERS

NL-EF = FARMERS

NL-SP = YAMNAYA

Among the 18 HIrisPlex SNPs used to predict eye and hair colour, rs12913832 has the 5150 strongest overall dark/light pigmentation effect. At the same time rs12913832 has the lowest average maximum genotype probability (GPmax) of the HIrisPlex SNPs across the ancient Danish imputed genotype dataset. To account for this, we applied a second quality filter when comparing predicted eye and hair colour probabilities across groups, by requiring a GPmax>0.6 for rs12913832 and for at least 15 of the other 17 pigmentation SNPs, which removed a further 17 samples in the cross-group comparison (marked with β€œ0” in the Pigm QC column in Table S4f.1 below). In this comparison we did not find a significant difference in probability of brown eye colour (pEye Brown in Table S4f.1 below) across the three groups (ANOVA, P=0.21). On the other hand, the predicted probability of blond hair colour differed significantly across groups (ANOVA, P=1.1x10-9 5159 ), with the mean likelihood (pHair Blond in Table S4f.1 below) increasing over time from ML-HG (0.05 Β± 0.01) to NL-EF (0.25 Β± 0.06) and NL-SP (0.43 Β± 0.07), although the difference between NL-EF and NL-SP was not significant (P=0.07).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
absolute curry delusions motivated by mass spread lies about neolithic populations

Yamnaya was 43% blond and steppe people had blue eyes as well as brown. The blond pheno comes from Steppe, EHG got it from Ancient North Eurasians

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/bio...03.478968/DC1/embed/media-1.pdf?download=true

S9 from Bk-I had European light, almost pale skin that probably had no freckles and was likely a bit less sensitive to sunburn. His hair was dark blonde and his eyes were likely blue, which traits are in accordance with previous studies of people with steppe origin

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.05.04.490594v2

NL-HG = HUNTER GATHERERS

NL-EF = FARMERS

NL-SP = YAMNAYA

Among the 18 HIrisPlex SNPs used to predict eye and hair colour, rs12913832 has the 5150 strongest overall dark/light pigmentation effect. At the same time rs12913832 has the lowest average maximum genotype probability (GPmax) of the HIrisPlex SNPs across the ancient Danish imputed genotype dataset. To account for this, we applied a second quality filter when comparing predicted eye and hair colour probabilities across groups, by requiring a GPmax>0.6 for rs12913832 and for at least 15 of the other 17 pigmentation SNPs, which removed a further 17 samples in the cross-group comparison (marked with β€œ0” in the Pigm QC column in Table S4f.1 below). In this comparison we did not find a significant difference in probability of brown eye colour (pEye Brown in Table S4f.1 below) across the three groups (ANOVA, P=0.21). On the other hand, the predicted probability of blond hair colour differed significantly across groups (ANOVA, P=1.1x10-9 5159 ), with the mean likelihood (pHair Blond in Table S4f.1 below) increasing over time from ML-HG (0.05 Β± 0.01) to NL-EF (0.25 Β± 0.06) and NL-SP (0.43 Β± 0.07), although the difference between NL-EF and NL-SP was not significant (P=0.07).
absolute boool sheeeeeeeeeee-it

nevar began for westarn propaganda artists sarr

absolute boool sheeeeeeeeeee-it

nevar began for westarn propaganda artists sarr
all you ever say is western propaganda
youre basically rejecting all research showing indo europeans had a high percentage of blondism and light eyes, and throwing around random works of art which are supposed reconstructions of yamnaya, yet are labeled wrong and go against what the data suggests

Its not even about western propaganda. Its a well known fact that yamnaya were mostly EHG (East europe hunter gatherer) genetically. If you say this is propaganda then you admit plain and simple that youre willing to reject any actual evidence and will continue to spread non scientifically supported propaganda.
Whats your explanation as to why yamnaya (supposed indians) were genetically highly european?

• Ugh..
all you ever say is western propaganda
youre basically rejecting all research showing indo europeans had a high percentage of blondism and light eyes, and throwing around random works of art which are supposed reconstructions of yamnaya, yet are labeled wrong and go against what the data suggests

Its not even about western propaganda. Its a well known fact that yamnaya were mostly EHG (East europe hunter gatherer) genetically. If you say this is propaganda then you admit plain and simple that youre willing to reject any actual evidence and will continue to spread non scientifically supported propaganda.
Whats your explanation as to why yamnaya (supposed indians) were genetically highly european?
fuck max mueller :p