Even anonymous online interactions don’t escape lookism

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
Sometimes I think about how I could never really make meaningful connections online, how I never got invited to group chats or had random people add me as a friend on Steam. Not sticking on the same forum or a Discord server for long belongs to this list too, I guess.

Posting physiognomy is legit, because it’s never really just about your banner, profile picture or your username (because my sensibilities here are shit as well, to be honest).
I remain ugly even if you take away my physical appearance and voice because even how I write is just revolting.

How you chat, what and how you post are all downstream from genetics.
Your genes inform your appearance, your appearance determines the way you are socialized–and that includes how you approach language and thought.
TL;DR: you can’t be incel even on an incel forum, everything in life is Chad-only.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, IanIachimoe2491, humanoidsub7 and 8 others
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4, Jamaldickjavontus and Kristin
but no one knows what you look like nigga

avi halo is more important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Tabula Rasa, g0op and 2 others
but no one knows what you look like
If you post like a retarded sperg you probably look like a retarded sperg, it's not that complicated...
Why do you think e-communists and such are universally all ugly?

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and humanoidsub7
You ugly because do not help to search me for kemonololis

Everyone is ugly here

you have very good English for a native speaker

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
If you post like a retarded sperg you probably look like a retarded sperg, it's not that complicated...

What do you think I look like?

• +1
Reactions: g0op
But they're not all ugly. This is a baseless and subjective assertion. There is nothing stopping an autistic Chad becoming radicalized adopting like mannerisms, and still getting pussy on the side.

This is one funny incel. I’ll follow you with great interest

beauty is a part of life from architecture to the plate you eat in to the websites u use

• +1
Reactions: ranierean
But they're not all ugly. This is a baseless and subjective assertion. There is nothing stopping an autistic Chad becoming radicalized adopting like mannerisms, and still getting pussy on the side.
If you want to play endless hypotheticals with marginal cases, fine, I still don't think that this autistic Chad deserves to live or procreate--you have to look at this like Nick Land does and be brave enough to say that libtarded Whites deserve the rope too.
What do you think I look like?
I don't feel like being mean today (and I know that this in itself is mean too, but I think that you half-expected this kind of an answer anyway).
you have very good English for a native speaker
Is this you still calling me an ABC because I'm genuinely confused? I already said that I lie about everything here so you should drop the ethnic "all diaspora is bad" cope.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

but no one knows what you look like nigga

avi halo is more important
correct

people would subconciously look at this post differently depending on what AVI i have

from the way you post reminded me of one chill nt mtn nigger i used to smoke with

some urkelcels type/post in a more white washed way on forums/imageboards

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
nah I love you as we both share an evangelion interest it seems.

Sometimes I think about how I could never really make meaningful connections online, how I never got invited to group chats or had random people add me as a friend on Steam. Not sticking on the same forum or a Discord server for long belongs to this list too, I guess.

Posting physiognomy is legit, because it’s never really just about your banner, profile picture or your username (because my sensibilities here are shit as well, to be honest).
I remain ugly even if you take away my physical appearance and voice because even how I write is just revolting.

How you chat, what and how you post are all downstream from genetics.
Your genes inform your appearance, your appearance determines the way you are socialized–and that includes how you approach language and thought.
TL;DR: you can’t be incel even on an incel forum, everything in life is Chad-only.
very true I thought about this before youre high iq for making this realization i wish you luck in your life