Even if I was an eunuch, I would still looksmax

John Cracovizk

John Cracovizk

Life is so short, you should smile more anon...
Blackpill theory has proven that being attractive literally affects every aspect of your life, if I was an eunuch I probably wouldn't apply hardmaxxes but I would still do soft ones (most softs are for health too tbh).

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, ElBastardo, zap and 1 other person
tf is a eunuch?

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
nvmd, there would literally be no point. You probably would've been selected by the king to be his personal opera singer or something

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Might aswell transition

• JFL
It’s so depressing though like when your are hard capped in some things but have potential in others.

Like I think my face is a good base for my rhino which I did and maybe something like micornedling + maybe a minor genio. Even my bidelt isn’t bad it’s like 21”

But my thin frame and my height of 5’10 make it impossible for me to be that ideal chad that college girls will naturally want to be breeded by

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and John Cracovizk
nvmd, there would literally be no point. You probably would've been selected by the king to be his personal opera singer or something
Ofc there is, a beautiful eunuch would probably be selected by the king more easily to sing (which will equal a life with few hardships) :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MongolTurk
It’s so depressing though like when your are hard capped in some things but have potential in others.

Like I think my face is a good base for my rhino which I did and maybe something like micornedling + maybe a minor genio

But my bideltoid and my height of 5’10 make it impossible for me to be that ideal chad that college girls will naturally want to be breeded by
Just do the best with what you've given tbh, 5'10 is enough to get some bitches if you have a good face. Face surgery is less expensive and isn't that dangerous when compared with LL and frame surgeries which aren't worth it in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Might aswell transition
Funny thing is if you got castrated before puberty you would grow too tall to pass as a woman. Eunuch's grew very tall since lack of hormones to close growth plates

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: risque_dew and John Cracovizk
Funny thing is if you got castrated before puberty you would grow too tall to pass as a woman. Eunuch's grew very tall since lack of hormones to close growth plates
This explain why klinefeltes mfs are tall

I miss @UndiagnosedSchizo 😭

• JFL
Reactions: zap
Even if I was a NEET eunuch, I would looksmax

The pursuit of beauty and self betterment is of inherent value

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, chosen-one and John Cracovizk
Shiiiet where was this in the heightmaxx section

No point look amazing is 90 percent for pussy

• +1
Just do the best with what you've given tbh, 5'10 is enough to get some bitches if you have a good face. Face surgery is less expensive and isn't that dangerous when compared with LL and frame surgeries which aren't worth it in my opinion.
yeah any body bone surgery is obv death tier level of risk and uncanny valley. never would consider, thank god I dont have to. I think ima max my bideltoid out. it's like 23-24 inches when I have a pump and about 2-3 inches less when im not pumped at like 19-20ish. I think that could carry me hard.

thing is 5'10 is pretty solid in US but on college campuses, all these other kids are like 6'1 minimum and huge bideltoid untrained. and then have the HTN + face. death tier, honestly im a second class third class male.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk and horizontallytall
Reading the word "eunuch" gives me PTSD

No point look amazing is 90 percent for pussy
So why do gay guys looksmax?

Winning Game Over GIF by Pudgy Penguins

yeah any body bone surgery is obv death tier level of risk and uncanny valley. never would consider, thank god I dont have to. I think ima max my bideltoid out. it's like 23-24 inches when I have a pump and about 2-3 inches less when im not pumped at like 19-20ish. I think that could carry me hard.

thing is 5'10 is pretty solid in US but on college campuses, all these other kids are like 6'1 minimum and huge bideltoid untrained. and then have the HTN + face. death tier, honestly im a second class third class male.
just use lifts theory

Yes im every country ,the young kids are like 6' average , fuck man why so many looksmaxxers missed out on this height gift this gen kids got i am same

• +1
Blackpill theory has proven that being attractive literally affects every aspect of your life, if I was an eunuch I probably wouldn't apply hardmaxxes but I would still do soft ones (most softs are for health too tbh).
this is the feeling when you are looksmaxxing with a small dick

• JFL