Even if you got all the surgeries you wanted

SpiritualCel

SpiritualCel

Everything that will or has happened is predestiny
The harsh reality of surgery maxing is this: Even after you get all the surgeries u want, u spend so much money on looking like a chad, and it works! What then? Let's be realistic, why does one surgery max it's for validation from other women, friends, other ppl. They will mean nothing to you after a while because you know you had to put in money for it. U will hate them, u will still mostlikely be depressed and sad because of how shallow society is....

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LowTierNormie, PenileFacialSurgery and 8 others
The harsh reality of surgery maxing is this: Even after you get all the surgeries u want, u spend so much money on looking like a chad, and it works! What then? Let's be realistic, why does one surgery max it's for validation from other women, friends, other ppl. They will mean nothing to you after a while because you know you had to put in money for it. U will hate them, u will still mostlikely be depressed and sad because of how shallow society is....
Maybe but its better to get some validation than be treated like utter shit
Some guys have it harder than us and literally get spat on by both men and women.
Even if their ascension isn't natural it's better than nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., Deleted member 3270 and 6 others
even if they ascend to the highest echelon in looks, you will still ultimately mog them

why?

because you have unlimited minecraft accounts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EasternRightWinger15, Chadelite and 5 others
Maybe but its better to get some validation than be treated like utter shit
Some guys have it harder than us and literally get spat on by both men and women.
Even if their ascension isn't natural it's better than nothing
True but realistically speaking, even if u got the surgeries. U will still feel the burden of knowing how shallow people are and just cos u spend money on something u get the validation from it
even if they ascend to the highest echelon in looks, you will still ultimately mog them

why?

LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
for most people out there it's for having a better mental health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, Chadelite and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Kade and 1 other person
Askn't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

why?

• +1
D43C5E81 4E19 46D0 945A 8F315A02ECAD

• +1
If you’re not happy before surgeries you’re probably still going to be pretty unhappy after them. Even if you get the validation and sex you craved. Look at @Amnesia for example who’s said he still really only enjoys jerking off and playing video games. And despite being a PSL 6.5 still wants a chin surgery. The extra attention from girls will be nice at first and then you’ll gradually feel unfulfilled again. Your limp dick will be dry after a few sessions of sex, the girl will be asleep or have gone home, and you’ll be lying in bed looking at the ceiling at 1 am wondering if this is it.

But if you can actually manage to really push yourself to relative happiness in the state you’re in now. By falling in love with bettering yourself in life through your career, hobbies, the gym, your social life, relationships with the family, your wealth, your education, your mental state, and even your looksmaxxing journey itself, then getting the surgeries you need to look better will make you even happier because you’ll feel more comfortable in your own body, people will treat you better, and you’ll have an easier time with girls.

Just don’t become so laser focused on your surgeries that you think they alone will solve all your problems fellas. Don’t get me wrong, I have some planned too, but you gotta pay attention to the other stuff too and find happiness through multiple facets of life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
If you’re not happy before surgeries you’re probably still going to be pretty unhappy after them. Even if you get the validation and sex you craved. Look at @Amnesia for example who’s said he still really only enjoys jerking off and playing video games. And despite being a PSL 6.5 still wants a chin surgery. The extra attention from girls will be nice at first and then you’ll gradually feel unfulfilled again. Your limp dick will be dry after a few sessions of sex, the girl will be asleep or have gone home, and you’ll be lying in bed looking at the ceiling at 1 am wondering if this is it.

But if you can actually manage to really push yourself to relative happiness in the state you’re in now. By falling in love with bettering yourself in life through your career, hobbies, the gym, your social life, relationships with the family, your wealth, your education, your mental state, and even your looksmaxxing journey itself, then getting the surgeries you need to look better will make you even happier because you’ll feel more comfortable in your own body, people will treat you better, and you’ll have an easier time with girls.

Just don’t become so laser focused on your surgeries that you think they alone will solve all your problems fellas. Don’t get me wrong, I have some planned too, but you gotta pay attention to the other stuff too and find happiness through multiple facets of life.
ily bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer and Morpheus
ur still an autistic weirdo with the exact same outlook on life as before. u know how shallow and fake everything is, u see the matrix and will never be able to unsee it. the bleak reality haunts u till the ends of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 110 and SpiritualCel
ur still an autistic weirdo with the exact same outlook on life as before. u know how shallow and fake everything is, u see the matrix and will never be able to unsee it. the bleak reality haunts u till the ends of time
Brutal. Imagine ascending and experiencing female validation for the first time knowing the girl is actually attracted to that piece of silicone inserted in your face rather than you.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 6401 and SpiritualCel
yea bro. ill sure be depressed after being able to get any foid i want and getting treated like a god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SpiritualCel
yea bro. ill sure be depressed after being able to get any foid i want and getting treated like a god
Honestly I used to think the same like u but I have transcended that, I honestly just wanna die. All this trouble, it's all predestined

• +1
Sex and fucking foids for validation is super important but there is more to life than that. Every single surgery is a risk that can fuck you up forever. Don't make decisions with your penis at age 20 or whatever to just fuck up your life forever. Life is unpredictable. Do whatever you can to improve and get as much pusi as possible and then one day something nice might happen. Not guaranteed but the chances are there if you orient yourself towards that in a meaningful way. Life isn't so clear cut as it is made out to be in this forum.

• +1
id just jerk off to myself in front of mirror and thats it nothing more. from some angles i stare myself and get dopamine hits rn too
:feelskek:

• +1
id just jerk off to myself in front of mirror and thats it nothing more. from some angles i stare myself and get dopamine hits rn too
:feelskek:
And obviously, no one here wants to get laid, they all want validation. They just want to go out, get gawked at by women then return home and masturbate to the dopamine rush they got off from that. Classic narcissism.

• +1
And obviously, no one here wants to get laid, they all want validation. They just want to go out, get gawked at by women then return home and masturbate to the dopamine rush they got off from that. Classic narcissism.
at least im honest right boyo. sex=good but overrated. being literal god=everything but impossible

• +1