Even in my dreams I can't get a girlfriend

mewingrightnow

mewingrightnow

Middest Tier Normie
last night had a dream about a blonde russian stacy that moved in nextdoor and she was super nice and outgoing to me at first. I try to make a first move for once and she tells me she has a boyfriend. I attempt to work my way around this earth-shattering revelation by saying im just trying to be friends with her until she calls him up and tells him how much of a freak I am. Mind you, her boyfriend was a bloated ltn, and the dream ended with me standing there in shock. I woke up mad asf obviously, and reflected on how much this dream relates to my real life. I am nothing but good to the girls I talk to, yet they walk all over me. In a crowd setting, like a county fair, I am never noticed (I am hesistant to approach girls first). Is this a confidence issue, height issue (I'm 5'9"), or am I just doomed.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander and IanBravo
If you can’t pull in your dreams even then it’s so brutally beyond over for you. Im always like a chad slayer with any girl i get with in my dreams

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and BowlCutMogger
I don't even dream anymore, it's fucking over.

i cant even sleep anymore - who tf sleeps

The problem is definitely confidence. You need to learn to be more comfortable in your own skin and also understand that people/romantic partners aren't just going to come to you today or tommorow or next week. The most comfortable relationships of any kind are usually organic so don't feel bad because you feel as if though you aren't noticed or are bad at talking to girls. By working on yourself you will slowly but surely gain the confidence you need.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Decha and mewingrightnow
The problem is definitely confidence. You need to learn to be more comfortable in your own skin and also understand that people/romantic partners aren't just going to come to you today or tommorow or next week. The most comfortable relationships of any kind are usually organic so don't feel bad because you feel as if though you aren't noticed or are bad at talking to girls. By working on yourself you will slowly but surely gain the confidence you need.
Please shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and n9wiff