Even playing video games is genetics

nigga what are u saying that game is so old it's not even on pirate sites
If you start by order you won't be confused by the plot, if it's too old for you then jump to touhou 10 it has better mechanics.
also get the games from here.

No since rotters have a lot of time and decent enough attention spans to rot on vidya. Look at 2b2t.org. No normgroids there.
Those are NT rotters that doesn’t count. I have severe adhd and autism I legit need a higher dose of meds to even do shit. I just rot and do nothing because i have no attention span or dopamine from what NT normgroids do like doing schoolwork or smth

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Those are NT rotters that doesn’t count. I have severe adhd and autism I legit need a higher dose of meds to even do shit. I just rot and do nothing because i have no attention span or dopamine from what NT normgroids do like doing schoolwork or smth
ADHD is has nothing to do with neurotypicality. Your receptors are just giga fried. I guess I should be glad for my parents not letting me have a phone till 16.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ElTruecel
I’m not a weak minded pussy selfish Normie who gets suicidal over small issues. Suicide is selfish to your parents unless u have a situation like Schery6, mine or others on here ur a very weak person if you are suicidal.
Just reading your writings is agonizing I cannot fathom how bad It is for people you know IRL.

ADHD is has nothing to do with neurotypicality. Your receptors are just giga fried. I guess I should be glad for my parents not letting me have a phone till 16.
Lol adhd combined with autism is a literal death sentence so if u just have adhd sure. But any sort of autist with adhd is pretty much retarded. Not a single person with autism + adhd even if they have muh 145+ iq :soy: Im literally disabled without the benefits basically.

Cope video games are for chads and normies. People like me doomscroll all day vidya Is chad only
Just cause you dont do it doesnt mean shit nigga

World doesnt revolve around you, bucko

Plenty of autists play games, both competitive and casual titles

Just cause you dont do it doesnt mean shit nigga

World doesnt revolve around you, bucko

Plenty of autists play games, both competitive and casual titles
They get nowhere with it and the games they play aren’t mainstream or money makers anyways. The average streamer is legit an unattractive manlet with no talents or skills yet they make millions due to being NT

Lol adhd combined with autism is a literal death sentence so if u just have adhd sure. But any sort of autist with adhd is pretty much retarded. Not a single person with autism + adhd even if they have muh 145+ iq :soy: Im literally disabled without the benefits basically.
It is what it is.

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
They get nowhere with it and the games they play aren’t mainstream or money makers anyways. The average streamer is legit an unattractive manlet with no talents or skills yet they make millions due to being NT
You have no idea wtf youre talking abt

Half the cs playerbase from slavic countries is insanely autistic

Not to toot my own horn but I’m well above average at literally any single video game. Real time strategy, shooter.. (don’t know what other video games exist cause I don’t play them) better than anybody I know.. it definitely takes a certain level of competence which can translate to other skills

You have no idea wtf youre talking abt

Half the cs playerbase from slavic countries is insanely autistic
Are you talking about those anorexic e sport gamers?

Are you talking about those anorexic e sport gamers?
Oh yeah, just as i thought, youre out of your depth

If you dont know shit abt video games, why comment on it?

Oh yeah, just as i thought, youre out of your depth

If you dont know shit abt video games, why comment on it?
Because I’m the only male my age who doesn’t play vidya

You aint special, lil bro
Cope ask 100 zoomers and I don’t think a single one of them will say they don’t regularly play vidya. I never played fortnite in fact because I thought I was different and hung out with oldfag teens online at the time. I’m one of the only Zoomers who never touched that game

Cope ask 100 zoomers and I don’t think a single one of them will say they don’t regularly play vidya. I never played fortnite in fact because I thought I was different and hung out with oldfag teens online at the time. I’m one of the only Zoomers who never touched that game
that's not even the original point you made.

you said people like you 'doomscroll' (as if thats also not something that normies do all the time on ig, tiktok jfl) while normies and chads play video games.

normies, chads and autists do. almost everyone does.

you even proved that yourself with the 'ask 100 zoomers' question, cause within a sample of 100 zoomers theres bound to be 1 or 2 autists.

tbh i dont even know why you quoted my comment, which had absolutely nothing to do with what you were saying.
and bcs of this, i''ve had to untangle the massive fucking birds nest of nonsense you spewed.

that's not even the original point you made.

you said people like you 'doomscroll' (as if thats also not something that normies do all the time on ig, tiktok jfl) while normies and chads play video games.

normies, chads and autists do. almost everyone does.

you even proved that yourself with the 'ask 100 zoomers' question, cause within a sample of 100 zoomers theres bound to be 1 or 2 autists.

tbh i dont even know why you quoted my comment, which had absolutely nothing to do with what you were saying.
and bcs of this, i''ve had to untangle the massive fucking birds nest of nonsense you spewed.
Not playing video games as a male in my issues is simply bottom 0.1% also there’s a difference between standard doomscrolling vs doomscrolling For 12-14 hours dailY basically. Video games have more use and are marketable if you have not even skill but funny commentary while playing it. You can get fame and status literally from playing vidya

Not playing video games as a male in my issues is simply bottom 0.1% also there’s a difference between standard doomscrolling vs doomscrolling For 12-14 hours dailY basically. Video games have more use and are marketable if you have not even skill but funny commentary while playing it. You can get fame and status literally from playing vidya
please make a coherent argument for the love of God

the only thing you've managed to establish successfully so far is that you dont play video games

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Lol, life is so fucking brutal. I know video games are for incels, a cope, but it wouldnt be if u had insane "gaming" genetics (hand to eye coordination, iq, spatial coordination) if ur a shitty genetics incel might as well play an mmorpg or a single player game, cuz there are kids who are 12 year old and u can play 12 hours per day and they will destroy u in fortnite,valorant, cs go, etc. everything in this life is genetics, no matter how much you work you cannot surpass anyone in a sport that has better genetics than you, even in a fucking video game. I hate video games, i hate everything
True, I will never be good at elder scrolls online PVP or PVE like i was back in 2018 a big shame and im upset about it. I no longer play the game because of thid

I used to be top 100 players in for honor but now im dog shit because I haven’t played the game in 1.5 years. Now im top 100 in Chivalry 2 so much so that all the best players know me by name essentially and I’m known as a pub stomper and very toxic.

A game I’m dogshit @ is apex legends no matter thag I do I cannot get 1st in that game only 2nd and third which is why I no longer play it

True, I will never be good at elder scrolls online PVP or PVE like i was back in 2018 a big shame and im upset about it. I no longer play the game because of thid

I used to be top 100 players in for honor but now im dog shit because I haven’t played the game in 1.5 years. Now im top 100 in Chivalry 2 so much so that all the best players know me by name essentially and I’m known as a pub stomper and very toxic.

A game I’m dogshit @ is apex legends no matter thag I do I cannot get 1st in that game only 2nd and third which is why I no longer play it
wtf is chivlary 2 dude prolly like 300 peoiple play that game

Lol, life is so fucking brutal. I know video games are for incels, a cope, but it wouldnt be if u had insane "gaming" genetics (hand to eye coordination, iq, spatial coordination) if ur a shitty genetics incel might as well play an mmorpg or a single player game, cuz there are kids who are 12 year old and u can play 12 hours per day and they will destroy u in fortnite,valorant, cs go, etc. everything in this life is genetics, no matter how much you work you cannot surpass anyone in a sport that has better genetics than you, even in a fucking video game. I hate video games, i hate everything
Does being ass at video games correlate to having low iq?

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
wtf is chivlary 2 dude prolly like 300 peoiple play that game
Ahahah nope it’s a medieval fighting game. Quite popular amongst Pc gamers. another game I’m good @ are turn based games like total war owlcat games like path of the righteous and baldurs gate and rogue trader. Tactics is something I find easy to master and I have good reaction timing, just is what it is

Does being ass at video games correlate to having low iq?
In strategy games yes (to a degree). In games like call of duty no. Reaction times are not the same as intelligence

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson
In strategy games yes (to a degree). In games like call of duty no. Reaction times are not the same as intelligence
I mean it’s not all reaction in a game like warzone. Positioning can be incredibly important and you can outsmart certain opponents by maneuvering

I mean it’s not all reaction in a game like warzone. Positioning can be incredibly important and you can outsmart certain opponents by maneuvering
That’s to do with IQ… which is what I said, if you use your units properly then you’ll win. I used to be dogshit @ baldurs gate 3 because I would charge in thinking I was unbeatable

Once I actually approached the game like I would irl as in I die once I won’t come back I started to steamroll evene without top gear because i stocked up on scrolls weapons and barrels to fuck niggas up. Literally killed 2 OP minotaurs at level 7 due to this bullshit of me booby trapping their path lol

pro gamers make a lot of money so its not cope
if ur lucky and don't get tendonitis or carpal tunnel as a pro gamer then you are fucking golden

Dnr

If you're near dead broke there isnt time for gaming so its more so environmental/circumstantial than genetic

most retarded thread i have seen on this site. the guys who are pro gamers are professionals because they played 10 hours per day since the games release and take the game super seriously. it doesn’t have anything to do with genetics

most retarded thread i have seen on this site. the guys who are pro gamers are professionals because they played 10 hours per day since the games release and take the game super seriously. it doesn’t have anything to do with genetics
Just :lul: at that.

Once you reach 0.1% in any videogame you realize these fuckers just have different brain chemistry. I have played league of legends for more than 10k hours and couldn't hit chall in competitive servers like EUW.

I improve a lot in vidya, but end up hitting walls n shut that I can surpass sometimes.

Just :lul: at that.

Once you reach 0.1% in any videogame you realize these fuckers just have different brain chemistry. I have played league of legends for more than 10k hours and couldn't hit chall in competitive servers like EUW.
it’s not brain chemistry it’s tons of practise and extreme dedication. i was top 0.01% at a certain game even though i wasn’t always good at it

niggas allergic to fun

Why would anyone subject themselves to the torture that is competitive video games?
Play some real stuff intended for escapism and immersion.
If ur good comp games feel amazing

My younger brother mogs in every game he picks up, I’m complete ass. He was #1 in OCE Fortnite and won money off the game. All from genes, I’m not even so sure he’s my full brother because people always say i look like my older half brother. Perhaps my dad got cucked by my mums ex husband

I'm subhuman at shooter games, literally have grandpa reflexes