i cant even play video games anymore

BitchBoy

BitchBoy

5’3 and not ashamed
i dont even play that many video games or that often but i just hop on to be nt and have friends that play a game and then theres these little 10 year olds who think they are gonna be in the fucking NFL of the video game. and i cant even beat them because im not gonna spend 15 hours a day grinding some shitty fucking jew video game.

i literally start to cry and punch shit because i want to kill them irl, i want to fucking kill them like stab their fucking eyebags and strangle them irl. but i cant because its a fucking video game and i cant do anything and i have to resist the urge to punch the fuck outta my monitor because its expensive

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, niqfan625, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
You ok fella

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
You ok fella
Dance Halloween GIF by aurel

i literally start to cry and punch shit because i want to kill them irl, i want to fucking kill them like stab their fucking eyebags and strangle them irl. but i cant because its a fucking video game and i cant do anything and i have to resist the urge to punch the fuck outta my monitor because its expensive
you are a little bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Manletmachine, Primalsplit and 3 others
aren't u like 5'3?

play sp games or pve

• +1
You need to play games that don’t require grinding like Fall guys

• +1
You need to play games that don’t require grinding like Fall guys
its still skill based so there will be some no life in the lobby who has 5k hours and will ace every parkour without breaking a sweat

competing in video games with NEETs and rotters is simply not worth it, go compete irl nigga

play games to unwind and relax, not spike your cortisol and get butthurt over kids

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, murdah, Jumpman23 and 1 other person
this subhuman even seethes at kids LOL

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and murdah
Tbh its worthless for me to play competitive games cause you can never be better than the rottint autists who do literally nothing except game all their waking hours in their moms basement

• JFL
Tbh its worthless for me to play competitive games cause you can never be better than the rottint autists who do literally nothing except game all their waking hours in their moms basement
Yes but i can post here

Just get good and beat them in the game

• +1
i dont even play that many video games or that often but i just hop on to be nt and have friends that play a game and then theres these little 10 year olds who think they are gonna be in the fucking NFL of the video game. and i cant even beat them because im not gonna spend 15 hours a day grinding some shitty fucking jew video game.

ER type shit